Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:11:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prospective ICO?  (Read 651 times)
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

I believe that many ICOs are born only to earn money, and investing in Ico is a risk ... I could invest in Kodac that I think is excellent and certainly not a scam

Every investment has their own risk so do ico and the altcoin in the market.
But every single thing is your choice, choose ico or trade in exchange is in your hand. For me, i prefer both.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
arTV (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

Every investment has their own risk so do ico and the altcoin in the market.
But every single thing is your choice, choose ico or trade in exchange is in your hand. For me, i prefer both.

I agree with you.
Not to invest because it is risky sounds pretty weird for crypto and investment forum.
Guys seem to be worried about bitcoin drop.
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

The link is dead  Undecided
Growing strawberries on crypto farms is more suitable for fantasy novels. I think it's better to rely on more realistic projects, such as the promising Daneel.io project. This is my favorite for this spring.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
arTV (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:34:58 AM

The link is dead  Undecided
Growing strawberries on crypto farms is more suitable for fantasy novels. I think it's better to rely on more realistic projects, such as the promising Daneel.io project. This is my favorite for this spring.

That's most likely related to that Italian cheese update which BreakingBenjamin wrote about earlier. Old link didn't include that information at all.
I'll forward a new link if I find it.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

INS and NTOK are the best so far. You can invest to their tokens and be a successful man later, they are being well managed by deadley which is one of the most successful campaign manager of altcoins
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

INS and NTOK are the best so far. You can invest to their tokens and be a successful man later, they are being well managed by deadley which is one of the most successful campaign manager of altcoins
INS has an interesting concept and also has a good coinage price, so I think INS will be one of the best ICO candidates and make them very valuable for the value of coins they will market.
arTV (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:10:49 AM

I would not at this time rely on ICO. Among them today are a lot of fraudulent projects aimed at collecting money and not letting them in for stated purposes. But I chosing just already working products for example in Binance exchange.

I am not experienced with ICOs and cryptocurrency, but still possessing positive investment experience. And I believe that general rules are common for all types of investments.
Lots of fraudulent projects indeed, and you have to separate the wheat from the chaff to gain succes in this business.
Also, it is a piece of luck to gain significant profit from the ongoing project.
I always looked for and chose the projects at their very beginning and were following their further development to hit the jackpot. Tenacity, patience and unusual way of thinking are the keys here.
And couple times, I was patient, tenacious and thinking pretty well Wink
I had my reasons to believe this 'll be the same.
arTV (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:18:05 AM

Growing strawberries on crypto farms is more suitable for fantasy novels.

Btw, my thoughts precisely at the first time!
When the link to be fixed, sure you find this project very interesting.
Roam-man

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

INS has an interesting concept and also has a good coinage price, so I think INS will be one of the best ICO candidates and make them very valuable for the value of coins they will market.

The ICO has ended already. But you can buy coins on Binance. Still a good deal.

I can recommend Neurogress. Seems very promising. Conrol electronic devices with your brain. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cMsAys1ZZU
It's just a start. Not bad imo.
LemmingTom

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

The ICO has ended already. But you can buy coins on Binance. Still a good deal.

I can recommend Neurogress. Seems very promising. Conrol electronic devices with your brain. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cMsAys1ZZU
It's just a start. Not bad imo.

Neurogress seems good. I looked into INS, it's pretty low now. Thanks for the advice.
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

I'd recommend you this one - teachmeplease.io.

Education is profitable, and the team seems competent enough to create a really good project. I'm going to support them - there are some identical projects, but this one is the most promising.

I'm sure that education is a nessecary part of human society but I can't see any edu projects would be succesful.. maybe I'm not right

By the way, I was wondering about such types of projects.. like concerned to education..and the problem that there are just a few like disciplina and live edu..
klim88

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

I'd recommend you this one - teachmeplease.io.

Education is profitable, and the team seems competent enough to create a really good project. I'm going to support them - there are some identical projects, but this one is the most promising.

I'm sure that education is a nessecary part of human society but I can't see any edu projects would be succesful.. maybe I'm not right

By the way, I was wondering about such types of projects.. like concerned to education..and the problem that there are just a few like disciplina and live edu..

Actually it could be good investment ..there are many of those who is offering their teacher's service or those who is learning smt ..I mean it should be popular at least
Chupu69

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

I see Fastinvest, an ICO that runs successfully.
sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

icos are high risk and high return, so it is solely up to each individual investor depending on the risk-reward ratio they wanna undertake.

Personally i feel ICOs are fine,just need to do due diligence.

arTV (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/39218/mayning-i-vyraschivanie-klubniki-na-vie

The link is ok now.
And it seems preICO was launched!
Now we ll see if my point was right
BreakingBenjamin

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/39218/mayning-i-vyraschivanie-klubniki-na-vie

The link is ok now.
And it seems preICO was launched!
Now we ll see if my point was right

It wasnt launched yet. On the Valentine's day Grin
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

I am not sure this is the cool project. In a way it sounds very simple, although their whitepaper is done professionally. But are you sure this ICO will have a good profit? Check it is the list of the ICOs and read about it more.
kushanuradha294

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Please do a thorough research on the project and if you believe its gonna work out just invest. Investing in any ICO has a risk but if you do a thorough research and if its satisfies you i think it should be okay

I also like to recommend you another great ICO project that will be really succesfull, It's Daneel project ICO. This project is backed byy a really good team and  a panel of advisors. It is an AI tool that will be giving market analyses reports, latest signals and cryptocurrency news according to the whitepaper. This is a concept that will help many crypto enthusiast like ourselves. Both desktop and mobile applications of the AI tool will be launch by this project. Also This project has a partnership with IBM.  If you are interested please check out their ANN thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203). ICO is live now! Have a good day.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
arTV (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

I am not sure this is the cool project. In a way it sounds very simple, although their whitepaper is done professionally. But are you sure this ICO will have a good profit? Check it is the list of the ICOs and read about it more.

I can't be 100% sure in a good profit, of course.
But, the guys seem to be intended seriously and project economics was explained in the thread above. It's a right region at the right time.   
BreakingBenjamin

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

So I are you going to buy preico CB tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: