Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next good ICO?  (Read 7729 times)
Felten128
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

You should be check Sandblock 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoZuess
Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

Take a look at LibertyLance.

(LTN)  Self-regulating and decentralized gig-based marketplace designed for freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent fashion through smart contracts

Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

Try at trendit the only social media platform with rewards. Trendit Token Sale will start at February 8th, 2018 to March 15th, 2018. Don't miss the chance.

Thank you for mourning, I have already registered. We'll wait for the ICO to close and the token's exit to the stock exchange. And in what projects are you still involved?
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

We are pooling for one hyped ICO and currently running a pledge form for an ICO recently forming hype which Ian Balina will shill. Do check it out yourself in our channels!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)
(400+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 506 ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are delighted to announce that in a short timeframe, we have SUCCESSFULLY SECURED 4 DEALS with 4 ICOs. After RUNNING A POLL WITHIN OUR GROUP regarding interests on the respective deals from our members, we are currently running a PLEDGE FORM for ONE OF THE ABOVE DEALS - AN INFRASTRUCTURE ICO FORMING HYPE; the deal will become live for contribution once there are 100 ETH PLEDGED.

• Please be informed to announce that the pledging stage for the very hyped ICO has passed and A POOL IS OPEN for a VERY HYPED ICO. Due to the TIGHT ALLOCATION, we are not having much allocation left.  proceed to our group via one of our links below to check out the deal that we are all VERY EXCITED ABOUT - please note that there are ONLY 5/100 ETH ALLOCATIONS LEFT.

• Following the above, please be informed that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - in aggregate, we have a total of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS SENT; the track record will be available for our members in the group.

• We are excited to announce that the SECOND BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we are very grateful for the amount of TRUST our early members gave us, and we pledge to continue to bring more exciting deals to our loyal members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
yurisoares

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Well, you might want to try fome,deeponion and cosmos these three ico has some good projects and plan in their whitepaper, i hope this ico will gain more popularity in due time
djalmasantos

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

Id recommend Te-Food Ico. The CAP is about 20 mil, a real working business in Vietnam, some nice partnerships and other stuff. If we look a WABI cap - Te-Food has a room to grow!
Aarman178

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

I think Marinecoin(MTC) project is promising..The best part of this project is that they have very experienced team members and their roadmap is very clear.. They have followed this roadmap till now..and their coins is already listed in coinmarketcap..I think Marinecoin will be the future of the crypto..And you can earn marinecoin 450.000 MTC  by following some task in the website https://marineco.in/ico
CryptoLifeP

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

After 2 days will start great ICO - Cardstack. This is looking like a promising project.
amaljinadasa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

#thriveico  is one of the good potential ico in march. Good product and proffessional team members.
The Thrive Labs Team is launching a revolutionary Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace that breaks up Google’s AdWords monopoly.

bomj

Activity: 1337
Merit: 288

0xbt

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

Look at this project:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2799398.0
https://etherscan.io/token/0xcd0a53685b594a543181e6203433766648a8cd43
The token has an original function. Sending tokens can be accompanied with the message or signature for identification.
If desired, the sending of tokens can be used as a messenger. Example TxHash:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xef522ca5e4c87054ece549aba22f1f5d52f9de93383ace7c9625468ccd82202e
View transaction TxHash: clicking Convert To Ascii.

Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

Time is flying, only 1 and half months to come on board and get ZIG tokens with ICO price https://ecex.exchange 
Assignments Exchange open soon  https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
alexpadavani

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

I think it's a good GoNetwork project. Supported by Vitalik Buterin, the project solves the problem of scaling the etherium. A good large team of professionals. Estimated date for the ICO in March 2018. It will be conducted on the principle of the Dutch auction.
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

Im betting my money on my current signature. As I have read that its a promising one. A good investment comes with trusting your investments and always be wise on where to put them.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:19:49 AM

Id recommend Te-Food Ico. The CAP is about 20 mil, a real working business in Vietnam, some nice partnerships and other stuff. If we look a WABI cap - Te-Food has a room to grow!

Could i have the link of the thread or maybe the website? I think its interesting because of the working product.
Working product can really help grow the community and the demand. Demand grow make the token sale would be busy.its good
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:43:09 AM

Credits ico was one of the good ico that ended last month ,hardcap is reach within the day of the crowdsale ,now credits is trading on kucoin,idex, where the price is doubled of its ico price.

amyastrhjh007

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:56:21 AM

its all about tele project. Everyone talk about it nowaday
vanphummo

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

I have been in the crypto for a long time
If you are a new member, I think you should join the marineco program
This is a good project, starting in 2014
It's a free sign for everyone.
You can participate in this project
AA is eternal
This is the site: https://marineco.in
Let me know if you need help
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:43:41 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 03:59:49 AM by rolanmoon

We have two of the next 2 exciting and solid ICOs currently pooling in our group - one of which Ian Balina is looking into. Do join our group for private presale bonuses and see for yourselves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

We have MULTIPLE BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS to make today.

• We are excited to announce that the THIRD BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• We are delighted to announce that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

• Please be informed that we have received MORE THAN 100 ETH PLEDGED for an ICO which we previously ran a pledge form on and that THE POOL IS NOW OPEN for contribution and 55 ETH has already been filled THE MOMENT WE OPEN THE POOL - for explanation of why the pool is hyped, IAN BALINA is personally looking at the ICO. So please join from our links below to find out the relevant information on this exciting ICO.

• Following the above, we have opened another pool for which we have SECURED A VERY SWEET DEAL - please note that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment and do visit our channels in the groups for information.

• We are also excited to announce that our DISCORD GROUP has exceeded 600+ MEMBERS as of today and continuing increasing - this is yet ANOTHER MILESTONE of our group and we take this as an acknowledgement from our members of the service we provide. We pledge to deliver more solid deals to the community in future.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Udrujes

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

More and more ico are starting to use a neo platform instead of an etherium, so I recommend looking at Effect.Ai, they also use artificial intelligence!

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

I'm currently looking at Dragon, Viewly, Thrive, Sphere, and Admine. They'll be ending this March and April so you can get your tokens soon and exchange for profits.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: