Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy wall for POTCOIN  (Read 103 times)
lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:50:52 AM

Despite all the coins falling, anyone notice the buy wall for POTCOIN? Available on bittrex, poloniex, cryptopia. I'm in on this, hempcoin went up recently, looks like POTCoin's time because they have their 4th year anniversary Jan 21, and they are releasing their new wallet this month.
RoffoSnake

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

Their wallet is a bit complicated, but they might just succeed
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:34:29 AM

yep that wallet is getting upgraded this month. I just transferred from BTC to POTCOIN right now Smiley I'm tired of missing out on huge gains Smiley Buy low sell high from now on Smiley
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

Despite all the coins falling, anyone notice the buy wall for POTCOIN? Available on bittrex, poloniex, cryptopia. I'm in on this, hempcoin went up recently, looks like POTCoin's time because they have their 4th year anniversary Jan 21, and they are releasing their new wallet this month.

Shhhhhh..  Wink

Go Big or Go Home.
lokkom (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:49:16 AM

Shhhhhh..  Wink

LOL everyone is telling me to hush so they can buy cheap. It's going to the moon at this point, you're not the only one to tell me to keep it on the low lol.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: