Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge is our token today  (Read 146 times)
sunlitit654 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

This Wednesday we highlight the Verge cryptocurrency, which was negotiated since the end of 2014, making its big leap a few days ago.

Verge is a decentralized currency designed for users who value privacy. Improve the original Bitcoin blockchain using multiple anonymity-centric networks such as Tor and i2p. It uses multi-algorithm mining support to improve security and provide an equal distribution of coins to miners, they sentence on their website.

In addition, Verge is a decentralized currency based on an open source platform. There is no central control over the currency.

Verge is currently trading at around US $ 0.17, after trading yesterday at US $ 0.23. On December 23 he wrote down his historical maximum at 0.29 USD.

From Clouddcash we value Verge as an interesting digital asset to invest in the short and medium term (no more than 3 months). The objectives to look for are located at US $ 0.25 and US $ 0.32 respectively.

The chart below shows clearly how Verge went from trading less than 1 cent a month ago, to US $ 0.17 now.

Verge is ranked 21st in the cryptocurrency ranking, with a market capitalization of more than US $ 2,400 million.

The Verge cryptocurrency can be traded in the main Exchanges under the acronym XVG. The most recommended for their liquidity are Bittrex and Binance.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:07:34 AM

i do believe verge have a potential its even mentioned by john mcafee which is know as prophet in predicting coin. its have a future and i believe just for a few month it may reach 0.5$. 30% of my portofolio in verge and o plan to sell it on the end of this year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:09:25 AM

Verge definitely has a potential but I dont think its time to buy it at this price. Its already on a high.
Tubsie

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:32 AM

I Invested in Verge as well, downloaded the wallet today.

Its really great you actually have the choice to choose a tor wallet or normal wallet.

I imagine the tor wallet will be even safer, also you have to option to activate dark move and hide your transaction
Or activate light mode and you can do transactions anyone can lookup on the blockchain.

And just look at all the other anonymous coins they are doing really well!

Verge is definatly above 100 dollar this year!
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

Verge definitely has a potential but I dont think its time to buy it at this price. Its already on a high.

i'll wait for its dip too, I think its still high to buy. This coin has a very good potential and I am looking after its project. In th coming years this will be big in my opinion.

Open for Campaigns
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:52:32 AM

It's one of the coin that is worth for long term hold, it has already pump to 1k and that was really awesome.
I know this will not the limit of verge but I don't want to buy more at its peak as I know in time will go down a big and that is the right time to enter
and hold it for long term.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
taxidrvr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

I'll definitely get in on Verge, but I'm going to wait for a correction first. Good long-term potential, for sure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: