Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going to $400  (Read 773 times)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

it is true to say that the decrease of bitcoin does occur for now. but there is still no possibility that bitcoin will return below $ 10,000, because the current developments are so fast. I thought that the bitcoin price was indeed down, but I guess the parameter that the bitcoin price would drop in to $ 400 would not happen.
Although everything is possible and anything can happen but still i do not think that it is going to happen so soon and so easily, people will never let bitcoin price to drop too much, but they will surely try their best to give support to bitcoin so that its price can start increasing, therefore my personal view is that bitcoin price will very soon start increasing and very soon we will see the bitcoin price trading above 20K.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1134
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

it looks like you're making a joke here. lol
you can see for yourself this time bitcoin prices do not drop below $ 6k. if the bitcoin price is $ 400 I'm not sure you will hunt bitcoin, but it is a good opportunity to buy.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

Bitcoin price going down further but I do not think it will going $400. We have our own predictions in bitcoin price yet I am positive it will not going down low. However, for me bitcoin is a good chance to buy now and maybe it will increase this few months come.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:27:21 PM

it looks like you're making a joke here. lol
By looking at his post history he's describing bitcoin as a ponzi/hyip.

This guy literally don't know what bitcoin is, are you guys taking him seriously with what he is saying?

I read the article US government has ordered criminal investigation into bitcoin price manipulation.
Yep and they are investigating people who are behind the manipulation not bitcoin itself.
tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

The argument that bitcoin is a giant ponzi scheme is ridiculous and has no basis. Bitoin will never go as low as 400$.More over,the price of btc has always been on the increase,after every dip,there will be  a spike to a new high.The real ponzi are government pension schemes and the fractional reserve banking system. No wonder fiats keep losing its value
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

Giant ponzis do not run for more than 10 years.
If a market crashes then it doesn't make it a PONZI.Bitcoin had reasons to fall, which caused some panic sell.Just like what happens in the stock market, when something bad happens with a company; the stock crashes.Does that make the stock market a ponzi too?
Bitcoin has its value in the technology and the service it offers.It ain't a ponzi.

Every time it falls, there are people(like you), who being to call it a ponzi and predicts it price falling to shit.But it always rises back.BITCOIN FTW!
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

Why do you say that? This kind of thread should not be created because it can make investors panic. this is not a warning but a duping.
no one will believe you, this is just useless.

f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

yes it can happen because nothing is impossible if it is time, but even though it will happen I just accept with a happy heart as long as it is not up to $ 200 only. Grin Cry
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:40:47 AM

why you only predicted 400USD , is it a strongest support for bitcoin as per you ?  Tongue

I don't think this is going to happen bcoz it is really funny to even think this price . I am not concerned of bitcoin only but think about other alts and many ICO projects they will crash totally if btc dip to 400 , only a few will survive and those too at very small marketcap .

sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:49:28 AM

That would be doubt for me. Bitcoin will need 5-10 years again to back on that $400 or maybe never touch that price, you are pretty sure of your assumption, no one want to believe that utterance if there no proof of your words. Maybe you hope bitcoin will fall to $400, so you will invest more as much as you can to bitcoin.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

Giant ponzis do not run for more than 10 years.
If a market crashes then it doesn't make it a PONZI.Bitcoin had reasons to fall, which caused some panic sell.Just like what happens in the stock market, when something bad happens with a company; the stock crashes.Does that make the stock market a ponzi too?
Bitcoin has its value in the technology and the service it offers.It ain't a ponzi.

Every time it falls, there are people(like you), who being to call it a ponzi and predicts it price falling to shit.But it always rises back.BITCOIN FTW!
Yes you are right if the bitcoin falls in the future then the only reason is the investors for it and the whales manipulation.I don't think if the price falls to $400, if that happen then the price will continue to fall upto $0 because there is no reason to stop at that price.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

It seems you can easily foreseen the future and bitcoin has been getting a hit since you make this post.  However I don't pray that bitcoin should get down to $400.  There are some speculations that some speculators has made hear and to some extent I agree with them but now I actually disagree with bitcoin going to $400.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

for me as much as the bitcoin currency helps to support my daily expenses and as long as I get a benefit from it there is no problem with me even though it drops at $ 300, because I do not have any amount of capital to earn bitcoin instead I earn my bitcoin from participating in the signature campaign. But don't worry i think bitcoin price will not going down in such amount.
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

bitcoin will be $ 400? When ? please tell me when it will happen.
so I have to sell bitcoin at the moment? lol

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

Do not be hasty to judge, it's not about the price of bitcoin up or down. It's about what the benefits from Bitcoin that we can get. Bitcoin is still better than bank service and other type of investment. Bitcoin is still the best in term of transaction and still profitable as investment.
still very far to reach the target is now the price is decreasing and if the future continues to improve as last year the possibility of prices can be achieved in the next few years.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

It seems you can easily foreseen the future and bitcoin has been getting a hit since you make this post.  However I don't pray that bitcoin should get down to $400.  There are some speculations that some speculators has made hear and to some extent I agree with them but now I actually disagree with bitcoin going to $400.
very silly sound once lol
he looks very strange with this made thread, sir. at any time the bitcoin price will never touch the price at $ 400. If that's true there will be how many hundred investors will go crazy for hearing something like this. he should not assume something will happen before it actually happens.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

Do not be hasty to judge, it's not about the price of bitcoin up or down. It's about what the benefits from Bitcoin that we can get. Bitcoin is still better than bank service and other type of investment. Bitcoin is still the best in term of transaction and still profitable as investment.
still very far to reach the target is now the price is decreasing and if the future continues to improve as last year the possibility of prices can be achieved in the next few years.

It would be difficult for many to perceive bitcoin now as anything other than an investment or a means of making profit. And by that, people are anxious about it's fluctuating value, especially those that aren't prepared to go for long term investments. 400$ though for me isn't going to happen. If it does, hopefully I get the foresight to switch to other alts

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

No it's impossible pal. Because indeed as long there's still more investors believing on bitcoin, the price will stay on the bottom which is the price that has a strong support, and i believe that this circumstances still the bottom so it's impossible that bitcoin will collapse more into that value , because that's the worst drop ever since bitcoin reach the ath.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

bitcoin will be $ 400? When ? please tell me when it will happen.
so I have to sell bitcoin at the moment? lol
Are you crazy, Bitcoin value is already pumped in market so this expectation is impossible in Crypto market. I think some peoples are make fun in this situation because Bitcoin was boom in Crypto market but current scenario is fall in the market. This is just a temporary issue this will move to more than 40k USD also possible in next year because marketcap is every year gradually increasing so surely this make big success.

First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

very silly sound once lol he looks very strange with this made thread, sir. at any time the bitcoin price will never touch the price at $ 400. If that's true there will be how many hundred investors will go crazy for hearing something like this. he should not assume something will happen before it actually happens.

Silver fell from $50/ounce to $9/ounce under Obama's Presidency. 10 years of profit lost. Look at other safe and giant investments
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: