Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:20:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going to $400  (Read 773 times)
Alexvid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

It seems you can easily foreseen the future and bitcoin has been getting a hit since you make this post.  However I don't pray that bitcoin should get down to $400.  There are some speculations that some speculators has made hear and to some extent I agree with them but now I actually disagree with bitcoin going to $400.
very silly sound once lol
he looks very strange with this made thread, sir. at any time the bitcoin price will never touch the price at $ 400. If that's true there will be how many hundred investors will go crazy for hearing something like this. he should not assume something will happen before it actually happens.

He has the right to believe whatever he wants.
I think that there is no chance BTC even dropping below $5k again.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

Giant ponzis do not run for more than 10 years. At $600,000,000,000 invested in Bitcoin the money supply has dried up. Bitcoin has crashed from $20,000 to $12,000

and high profile people calling Bitcoin a giant scam there is ever increasing risk of international police raiding Bitcoin mines

I think a $ 400 bitcoin is a nightmare that will never happen, even though bitcoin is down, but I think it will never touch $ 400. I do not know why you are too negative to bitcoin so make such predictions.

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

It will be good if bitcoin goes back to $400 so that I can buy hundreds of more bitcoins very cheap but I doubt that it will go down below $6000 because there are many people waiting to buy it for cheap.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

If is occur, a lot of richer be poor. Lol, honestly i don't want this situation appear.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

I don't think that your reason is strong enough for me to believe that Bitcoin will ever drop or decline in its market value of Bitcoin to $400 in the coming years rather , i believe that there will be an upward trend very soon with the look of things.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

I think bitcoin will not drop in $400 even where on the down trend it doesn't mean that bitcoin will continuously as you can see in crypto market it's stable to 6k price. And no one can say what will be the next price after this month.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

If is occur, a lot of richer be poor. Lol, honestly i don't want this situation appear.
Why not, if it goes that low, I'll buy a ton and profit later.  Grin
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

It seems you can easily foreseen the future and bitcoin has been getting a hit since you make this post.  However I don't pray that bitcoin should get down to $400.  There are some speculations that some speculators has made hear and to some extent I agree with them but now I actually disagree with bitcoin going to $400.
very silly sound once lol
he looks very strange with this made thread, sir. at any time the bitcoin price will never touch the price at $ 400. If that's true there will be how many hundred investors will go crazy for hearing something like this. he should not assume something will happen before it actually happens.

He has the right to believe whatever he wants.
I think that there is no chance BTC even dropping below $5k again.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion no matter how crazy it is. Anyone has the right to say that bitcoin will go down to even zero if they want. However, it’s sad when people say such statements without even backing it up with evidence. If you predict the price to be as so, you should have cited some reasons why otherwise your opinion has no bearing.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

Giant ponzis do not run for more than 10 years. At $600,000,000,000 invested in Bitcoin the money supply has dried up. Bitcoin has crashed from $20,000 to $12,000

and high profile people calling Bitcoin a giant scam there is ever increasing risk of international police raiding Bitcoin mines

$ 400 I think it's not possible for bitcoin, although bitcoin goes down but it will not be as low as $ 400. I think otherwise, bitcoin can solve the current problem and could rise higher.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

As I guess guys you are not going to keep enthusiasm...Its so funny,but what if it was true? there'd no problems for users,who really use it for their daily or business interests,even in this situation they will achieve their special goals.but I think It won't happen,We all know how people value bitcoin and 400$ is not its real price,the price is much more than 400$ or even 5000$.This is a digital realm and its very funny to predict such a funny unrealistic prices,especially when there are no any arguments,therefore I think posts like this are written just for speculations...
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

Hold on I know the anticipation is killing you.
I mean it must be amazing waiting for this $400 a coin price.
Pfft right I'll see you there in 2013 Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

Hold on I know the anticipation is killing you.
I mean it must be amazing waiting for this $400 a coin price.
Pfft right I'll see you there in 2013 Smiley

If the tragic situation always remain to that worst scenario that people always remain anxiety on everytime minimal crash could happen, $400 is possible to be reached again. As you said holding on, that literally gives us a dedication to remain steady without any negative opinion which could divert ourselves in achieving our goals in life. I knew its hard to wait for a good price, though most of the rumors nowadays were trying to put bitcoin to bad image; yet people kept their faith toward crypto currency. Because this was only a part of the strategies of entire system, and thus who take in control of the market really did challenge us whether its a bad effect or not. But the only thing was we had no choice but to wait until such intensive correction could set aside for better results this year.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

The rich only get richer. In case the price happens to go down they just buy as many coins as possible, and then we have the contract markets where shorts pay out big time. It's hard to imagine how much profit the big players have booked by having multiple shorts open at different platforms. BitMex happens to be the platform where even retailers manage to benefit from all types of market conditions -- the only requirement is that action needs to take place, the direction doesn't matter. According to BitMex CEO in a recent interview with CNBC he pointed out that the average leverage multiplier usage on his platform is around 9 times, which is still quite high IMO.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

$ 400 I think it's not possible for bitcoin, although bitcoin goes down but it will not be as low as $ 400. I think otherwise, bitcoin can solve the current problem and could rise higher.

Bitcoins to reach $400 dollars is a miracle because there are a lot of people today who are interested on cryptocurrency and there is no chance for the price of bitcoins to go down to $400 dollars, if people will be rejecting bitcoins then maybe there is a chance but as of today, it was very impossible since cryptocurrency is very popular for long term investment.

alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

Bitcoins to reach $400 dollars is a miracle because there are a lot of people today who are interested on cryptocurrency and there is no chance for the price of bitcoins to go down to $400 dollars, if people will be rejecting bitcoins then maybe there is a chance but as of today, it was very impossible since cryptocurrency is very popular for long term investment.

Exactly, I don't think bitcoin will go that dip, 400$ is not a justifiable price for a most popular crypto currency around the globe. For now bitcoin is struggling to recover its price from 6K$ to 8K$. Hopefully it would go bullish starting from the month of July until this year ends.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

I don't think so that is so over acting ,
Bitcoin had never been down there since it hit about $1,000 so why would it hit that low now that it climb way more higher than $1,000?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:13:29 AM

I don't think so that is so over acting ,
Bitcoin had never been down there since it hit about $1,000 so why would it hit that low now that it climb way more higher than $1,000?

You have strong point, but every speculations or predictions has a chance to happen over the time passed. I mean what the OP said could happen over the next 10 or 20 years, no one knows. And sometimes predictions can be very exaggerated, like the OP did. Its way too early for that prediction, as you notice the movement of prices in the market, it doesnt seem to go even below $5k.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:19:04 AM

One of the reasons why we focus on speculative price index is because we don't understand the overall concept of bitcoin protocol and that leaves us prey to FUDs. $400 USD right now isn't much of debate anymore.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:10:15 AM

As long as it doesn't go to $399, I'm happy.

LOL.. same here as well. These sort of FUD-pushers remain silent when the prices are going up. But when the prices go down for 1-2 months, they become hyper-active again. In this thread, the first part was OK. But the second part (about the police raids and all) gave it away..
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

One of the reasons why we focus on speculative price index is because we don't understand the overall concept of bitcoin protocol and that leaves us prey to FUDs. $400 USD right now isn't much of debate anymore.
It is funny though that some people like the OP at this stage are still dreaming and hoping for something they obviously will not be getting. Realistically, fundamentally and technically, this is impossible at this stage, unless things end up going wrong and everyone starts dumping pretty fast to get out of their position which I believe anything that would cause that must have been pretty huge. Bitcoin getting as low as $1000 will even be a huge surprise to me and I am sure a lot of investors will be rushing in pretty fast to the point that it would be hard to stay on the price for long, let alone $400. Maybe the OP wants to travel back to 2013.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: