$12,500-$12,000 - 15 (30.6%)
$11,999,-$11,500 - 2 (4.1%)
$11,499-$11,000 - 4 (8.2%)
$10,999-$10,000 - 11 (22.4%)
Below $10,000 - 17 (34.7%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will bitcoin go?  (Read 750 times)
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

I don't see how South Korea can make any difference now on the price since their exchanges are excluded from coinmarketcap.com, which most people visit.
Bitcoin will be survive for ever because it’s not a common currency its totally different than any other currency and it bring revaluation in world that’s why everyone they are joining bitcoin and some of the countries they make bitcoin legal they are also supporting bitcoin because it’s the only hope for countries and a lot of people have changed their life’s just because of bitcoin so there is no doubt that bitcoin will go for ever.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

Well it's about $10500.00 at the moment. Surely many are panic selling contributing to this great decrease as well as due to FUDs spreading all around not just here in the forum but other social media.
Contrary, I think the bloodbath will attract more investors due to cheaper prices. Many will be on the ride again soon.
I will be holding my coins not because I am expecting hikes but because I have faith in bitcoins as a technology advancement.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

Well it's about $10500.00 at the moment. Surely many are panic selling contributing to this great decrease as well as due to FUDs spreading all around not just here in the forum but other social media.
Contrary, I think the bloodbath will attract more investors due to cheaper prices. Many will be on the ride again soon.
I will be holding my coins not because I am expecting hikes but because I have faith in bitcoins as a technology advancement.

People who are not long term investors will usually make a panic dump sale at first sign of trouble, it's logical beacuse if someone needs to buy something that cost him 14k USD he could bought it few days ago with 1 BTC and now he is around 4K USD short  with same amount of BTC from few days ago Grin
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

I think the lowest he can see is 7K . Lower than that would bring it straight forward to 2.5K
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

To figure out exactly is not that easy,so nobody could accurately tell how low will bitcoin go because there is no permanent pattern for that, it all depends on the fluctuation of the market of when to pump high and low, so for me it really depends on how it is being used and supported so that it could go a long way, or drops ultimately
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

I don't see how South Korea can make any difference now on the price since their exchanges are excluded from coinmarketcap.com, which most people visit.
Bitcoin will be survive for ever because it’s not a common currency its totally different than any other currency and it bring revaluation in world that’s why everyone they are joining bitcoin and some of the countries they make bitcoin legal they are also supporting bitcoin because it’s the only hope for countries and a lot of people have changed their life’s just because of bitcoin so there is no doubt that bitcoin will go for ever.

Bitcoin has already go down from 16000, which makes me very sad. Hope soon it will go to 20000$
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

Bitcoin has already go down from 16000, which makes me very sad. Hope soon it will go to 20000$

You need to take a step back and look at things in the grand scheme. Of course it's sad to see 40% or so of your worth wiped out, but there have been many dips like this in the past and thus far bitcoin has always recovered and gone on to new ATHs. Look back in a few months or years and probably this will be a distant and forgotten memory.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

Just wait and watch all we need is patience and need to control our emotions and do not do panic selling which impacts more in negative sense to the already bleeding crypto market bitcoin will come back stronger in a month or two month's time for sure like it has been doing all these years.

Am I spamming? Report me!
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

Pretty sure we have seen the worst of it and at the same time it did drop below 10k for a brief moment last week but has recovered nicely since then. The recovery has been such that I don't think it will dip below 10k again, but I am no bitcoin charting expert it could happen at a moments notice too.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

What will be the lowest value of bitcoin before it will start to rise again?
Right now it is going straight low.
Check the poll. (top)

Choices:
• $12,500-$12,000
• $11,999,-$11,500
• $11,499-$11,000
• $10,999-$10,000
• Below $10,000

The way I see, I don't think bitcoin is going down below $9,000 again. This is because it has done its complete correction for this time and so shouldn't get back there. Also, the popularity is getting high , meaning more people are coming into it.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

What will be the lowest value of bitcoin before it will start to rise again?
Right now it is going straight low.
Check the poll. (top)

Choices:
• $12,500-$12,000
• $11,999,-$11,500
• $11,499-$11,000
• $10,999-$10,000
• Below $10,000

The way I see, I don't think bitcoin is going down below $9,000 again. This is because it has done its complete correction for this time and so shouldn't get back there. Also, the popularity is getting high , meaning more people are coming into it.
Yes, new people of the biggest the reason why bitcoin places have scaled this much high prices so far. Only due to the adoption by new investors and the big investments they are bringing in to bitcoin ecosystem have help bitcoin to scale $20k price levels in last year and we can expect that trend to continue in this year also so we cannot expect bitcoin to correct again below $10k price levels.

I'm not expecting any more downfall here after hence we can see bitcoin prices slowly moving toward $20k price levels in this month and by end of this year we can expect bitcoin prices to get at least 10 times more growth from the current price levels.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:16:12 AM

Price seems to have gone even lower today. Biggest reason i think is that people still don't know whether this pump is for real or just a bull trap. For me, it's just the start of a recovery and it's nothing special that we're seeing dumps along the way.

Main support level is still at $11k in my opinion. It's going to be hard in the short term for bears to dump their coins down under $11k. And when the price goes below that, people will buy up the cheap coins as soon as possible.

Vice versa, major resistance is at $13k. Once that is broken we can officially announce the new bull season.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:32:45 AM

The problem is, Bitcoin Core has become vaporware. Endless promises that will not be kept, that cannot be kept.

SegWit, barely being used while creating new transaction attack vectors.
Lightning Network, mathematically impossible to even work and is overhyped to solve everything, which it wouldn't even if it could work. Nobody addresses the big problems it introduces. Plus it's a pain in the a** to use in the first place.

Once mainstream media starts publishing about this prices will drop back sub $1000 very quickly.

Bitcoin is done, it simply offers nothing anymore in these days.

Ah yea i can hear the comments already "Bitcoin is a store of value, not a currency."
Oh is it? What happened to "Decentralized peer-2-peer digital cash." as stated in the whitepaper?
Remember that was the goal of Bitcoin before it got taken over.

Why would Bitcoin be used as a store of value and not a different digital crypto that DOES work as a digital currency AND a store of value..?

Exaclty, like i said, Bitcoin is only going down to where it belongs, at the bottom.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

LOL here we go again.

This time it's different and there will not be a bounce.

We can tell by the fact that it's just bitcoin crashing and altcoins keep their btc value or even rally!

We're going to close well under the 100-day and drop down to the 200-day HARD!
200-day has some support but i doubt it will hold while everybody is dumping this and moving to good coins and we will revisit pre-2017 levels!

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

I'm afraid that if the price drops below 10k $ it can reach 8k $. Perhaps the psychological factor will work, which will bring the price even lower, although it is impossible to predict it accurately.
g-uid

Activity: 259
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

I'm afraid that if the price drops below 10k $ it can reach 8k $. Perhaps the psychological factor will work, which will bring the price even lower, although it is impossible to predict it accurately.

Agreed. If it means anything then with the cave at that I am not an investor: I have buys, increasing linearly, from $8k all the way down to $2.5k.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:50:27 AM

I think bitcoin value can move up to $10,000 below. It is not because I don’t trust in the value of it but it is the reality that anything can can down to extreme bottom and we as users/investors should be ready and willing to take the consequences in case this would happen but we all know that we can only hope for the best since bitcoin will still rise up.
reck1ess (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:28:00 AM

I didn't thought that bitcoin would go down far below $10,000, and now i am thinking if it will go lower around $8,000. What do you think guys?

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:14:35 AM

I didn't thought that bitcoin would go down far below $10,000, and now i am thinking if it will go lower around $8,000. What do you think guys?
For that actually, were not so sure if bitcoin price can go down to $8k. Because bitcoin price these past weeks has been stabilized at this current price. Maybe it can go down for that amount since market everyday is fluctuating. Thus, let's watch the market if what's the actual rate of bitcoin will go.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

Its $10k, obviously it is already around $10k. Or maybe it will get low more up to $8k. But hopefully not less than $8k because that will be too low for bitcoin. I am hoping it will rise again and will hit another ATH's this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: