$12,500-$12,000 - 15 (30.6%)
$11,999,-$11,500 - 2 (4.1%)
$11,499-$11,000 - 4 (8.2%)
$10,999-$10,000 - 11 (22.4%)
Below $10,000 - 17 (34.7%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will bitcoin go?  (Read 750 times)
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

with the price drop in bitcoin nowadays it's certainly for me the beginner has a worry if bitcoin prices will drop lower than $ 10.000.and maybe we all hope if bitcoin prices will increase again in the next few months and be able to exceed the previous high price of bitcoin up to $ 20.000 .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

Its $10k, obviously it is already around $10k. Or maybe it will get low more up to $8k. But hopefully not less than $8k because that will be too low for bitcoin. I am hoping it will rise again and will hit another ATH's this year.

Well 8k is still a possibility but let's see. We're currently steady at around 11k and support is strong around that figure. Though i'm keeping it cool right now, i'd probably feelna bit disappointed if it dips below 10k. Not that it matters for a long hold though

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

What will be the lowest value of bitcoin before it will start to rise again?
Right now it is going straight low.
Check the poll. (top)

Choices:
• $12,500-$12,000
• $11,999,-$11,500
• $11,499-$11,000
• $10,999-$10,000
• Below $10,000
I think bitcoin drop 'till 10,000$ for this month and a few months it go recover it again the price will up 'till 20k$ again. Many investor waiting the price goes down so that many will buy again.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Its $10k, obviously it is already around $10k. Or maybe it will get low more up to $8k. But hopefully not less than $8k because that will be too low for bitcoin. I am hoping it will rise again and will hit another ATH's this year.

It tried $12k today but it couldn't manage to exceed that price. Next time, it will try $12k once again to target $14k in the upper zone.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

Well 8k is still a possibility but let's see. We're currently steady at around 11k and support is strong around that figure. Though i'm keeping it cool right now, i'd probably feelna bit disappointed if it dips below 10k. Not that it matters for a long hold though

If it actually drops below round figure of 10K that could be a problem, not so much for long term investors but for casual short-term buyers that driven by massive hysteria could create sale flood and that would crash the price to 8K easily.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

with the price drop in bitcoin nowadays it's certainly for me the beginner has a worry if bitcoin prices will drop lower than $ 10.000.and maybe we all hope if bitcoin prices will increase again in the next few months and be able to exceed the previous high price of bitcoin up to $ 20.000 .
That's true, most of us hoping that bitcoin will rise up high and reach another all time high, but we all don't know when it will happen again. Hopefully by Month or 2. I am still holding my bitcoin until I gain profit before I sell.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

Right now bitcoin is not the only coin who is going down. If you look at the market all of the coins go down with over 5% a day and thats because a big team of experienced traders control the market so they can buy coins when the price is down and sell it later for huge profits.

It think bitcoin price can go lower than 10.000$, that wouldnt surprise me because it happened before. Of course we cant know for sure what is going to happen but I think it would go some around 10-11k, than it willi rise again. The big question is how much is it going toto increase after this fall? Is it going to hit 25k? 15k? Everything is possible and we can only wait and see what is going to happen because we cant control the market
bitcoin almost drops $6000 last year at the end quarter,but when recovered he reached the highest price he ever had $20,000 so for me what matter bitcoin drops.whats important is i trust the coin and i know in just a month it wil go back to track and make another record,and probably if the LN released more chance of growth
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

You see, many finance guys like the people from the wall street or other rich investor discovered bitcoin some days ago. So for the future, it will rise and dump a lot more, because its not regulated and they can make their pump and dump games to make even more money. So just wait what for dumps you will see in the future. They will be many times when Bitcoin will dump over ten thousand usd.
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

You see, many finance guys like the people from the wall street or other rich investor discovered bitcoin some days ago. So for the future, it will rise and dump a lot more, because its not regulated and they can make their pump and dump games to make even more money. So just wait what for dumps you will see in the future. They will be many times when Bitcoin will dump over ten thousand usd.

Actually we cannot figure out the exact day,months,years bitcoin will go, nobody could accurately tell how low will bitcoin go because there is no permanent pattern for that, it all depends on the fluctuation of the market of when to pump high and low, so for me it really depends on how it is being used and supported so that it could go a long way, or drops ultimately. Everything is possible to happen because we cant control the market.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

Anytime bitcoin fails, this kind of threads are occupying the forum. This is interesting, bitcoin is already there as a solid one. Price makes corrections normally, then what is wrong with bitcoin, I can't understand this.

As long as people don't understand this market, and think Bitcoin can become worthless the next day, these things will continue to happen. It just shows how people are straight gambling with their savings, in the hope to ride this market's 'hype' and to gain some growth as well. Funny thing however is that these people chase quick profits, but the only thing they are doing is swallowing quick losses. Their ignorance and incompetence makes them lose out time on time again. It has been like that for years now, and it will continue like this as long as people don't research the market they invest in.
Also people need to understand that you cannot invest in something and make profits quickly most of those that have made good profits are the ones that have held for a long time, yes you can make profits quick but most of the time that means you can lose that money quickly as well, this is why being methodical about where we invest is the best approach to obtain lasting profits.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:28:25 AM

That's true, most of us hoping that bitcoin will rise up high and reach another all time high, but we all don't know when it will happen again. Hopefully by Month or 2. I am still holding my bitcoin until I gain profit before I sell.

I am also holding Bitcoins, but there is also another variant in my mind. I am going to exchange some of my altcoins into NEO, Cardano, Qtum and Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: