Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now the Altcoin goes Down  (Read 474 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

Yeah, I know that because every day I have to see the growth of the price of cryptocurrency at https://coinmarketcap.com/ and now majority price goes down. Caused by some bad rumours that fall on bitcoin, that is the reason altcoin price decreased.

But if we look at some of the things that happened before, the price of bitcoin and altcoin has decreased drastically. But after that, the price goes up again. So, I'm sure this is a good time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, so when the price goes up we can sell it. Yeah, I would say this a chance for some investor to buy bitcoin and altcoin.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

it is normal for market-corrections.Be patient

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

In my opinion, there is a correction of the course of coins, just they will not always grow and happen and fall over time everything is settled.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

The whales decided to take profits . Throw BTC for great prices and to buy back . On news of Korea a dropping market . It's manipulation
Keihell

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

The whales decided to take profits . Throw BTC for great prices and to buy back . On news of Korea a dropping market . It's manipulation

I agree on this one... not panicking over here.
Business as usual right?
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

Hello....Guys

Now the today coinmarketcap News most of the Altcoin Goes down. So what do you think about it? What's the main reason for this downfall?

The main reason is the news about the closure of crypto-exchange exchanges in South Korea. But if, after the same news in China, bitcoin has not lost much, then do not worry about South Korea.

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

Altcoin price coming down is just natural progression to run away market.  The bull Bitcoin  and Altcoin has experienced  lately is one of a kind.  It got people from all walks of life including people at wallstreet  jealous.  Cryptocurrency market will rise again soon.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

altcoin decreases it's normal and it's a session movement of a coin in every time. but I think even though altcoin has decreased over the next few years altcoin can experience a good improvement and give big profits.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

There are several factors that drive the market, news, speculation, the rise of bitcoin, but indenpendent of the factors, the downfall period is healthy and the corrections are welcome, we should not worry, we should just surf the wave.
eddysachs

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

I believe its completely normal for the coins to dip based on news and investor panic, but its also a good time for more investors to rush into the market now that the prices are low, it would be advisable to hodl on to your coins.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

Goes down yes, but just a little bit and for a while, because I sure altcoin will increase again. If you see the graphic some altcoin increase fast.
So not need to worry for invest in altcoin, because this investment profitable for long term. I already get the profit from altcoin.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

This is a result of the Korean issue of closing the Exchange, and this is common.
Bitcoin and altcoin prices are strongly affected by negative issues. the coin holders panicked and chose to save their assets.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

You just have to learn to live with it. That is the common volatile behaviour of the market. The money you see in the coin market belong to investors whose primary motive is to make. They are just taking their profit so they can re-invest their profit and keep making money.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

Some will go up and some will go down different moves again and again. Otherwise wouldn't it be huge scam, ponzi or something like that?

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

I don't see it as a market trend trend but ad a result of the increase in the value of altcoins in recent time many who believe that they have made enough profit are now taking profit from their investment. And now is the best time to invest money in some the good or those that has profit potential in the future.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

There has been a very massive rally in the altcoin section and investors and bounty hunters are having field day to take their profits. It is always the case as within the next few days there will be a re bounce.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

There are many factors to be considered,first BTC movements because most of the time BTC goes up or down most of the alts bleeds, second some FUD is spreading in our community some news may affect the mindset of the traders thats why fundamentals has impact to our market's behaviour.
ioseta

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

it is an ordinary phase as rising, altcoins goes up and goes down. we should not be panic on every change that we see in a day on market.
it only causes to make mistake.
kioicoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

Rumar has it that South Korean government wants to forbiden the crypotocurrency exchanges.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:48:12 AM

Rumar has it that South Korean government wants to forbiden the crypotocurrency exchanges.

I heard this too but I think it was just rumour and I hope that this is not true. we still have another country that will support cryptocurrency and I am sure that many people still want to use cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency could give many benefits for us. so I don't think that cryptocurrency will be forbidden.

and now, the altcoin price trying to go up and reach the new level price and I hope that I can sell it at the high price. I think it's not too late to buy the coins if we want but make sure that the price is in low price so we can buy much amount.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: