Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES  (Read 10896 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

So i heard that CCR announced that he will be creating a corporation around XBY and the patented technology and that he will issue shares of stock.  Is this true?  Huh   

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

So i heard that CCR announced that he will be creating a corporation around XBY and the patented technology and that he will issue shares of stock.  Is this true?  Huh   

What is this CCR? What corporation you mean? And what sence in thir collaboration? Explaine me, please.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

When they registered as business for tax purposes I think a default part of that or at least an option was I think some shares given out. Its really a non story. I know many other blockchain companies do the same like EOS which is registered as a business I think in the cayman islands. There may be needed a discussion how the shares are given out or not as the case may be but I don't see it as an issue. Probably the best would be node owners own the shares and maybe Borz and CCREv also own a chunk. I can assure you most blockchain companies are registered and probably don't even think to give shares out and keep them all. Honestly in a decentralised system A share won't I think give any income to anyone.  Maybe it will have relevance in area of direction of the company which might be an issue in the future with say a bigger company wanting to 'buy' xtrabytes or fork or something.

As always the community manages to go off on tangents on secondary issues that don't really matter. And if some later discussion is needed to how shares will work and be owned etc it will get sorted later. For now....meh...boring.

Registering was ultimately about protecting Xtrabytes and that also means us as investors so.....and I would gladly take a bit of legal centralised power over being fucked by any one who wants to clone XBY and stick Google or some other company name on it.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

Overall, I like this project, only thing I don't like is the 1 XBY transfer fee, like the 1 NXT fee for NXT. When XBY will be over $1 it will be consider high compared to ETH for example.

The transfer fee won't stay at 1 XBY in the future. It will be flexible.

Quite fun that everyone was complaining about the 75 XBY fee last month. Now it's reduced to 1 and still complaints  Grin

Wow, no idea it was 75, I have been looking to buy in for about a month, no XBY so far Smiley
Will buy at next dip, XBY ftw!

How much fee now? 75 XBY?
Does they planning to launch some ICO on their platform in near future?

The fee is at 1 XBY now. With Alpha release, this will be reduced further. It's a dApp platform, not necessarily an ICO platform (atm).

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Listing on CoinFalcon (February 14 00:00 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/xtrabytes-xby-listing-on-coinfalcon-3742
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

XBY is now listed on Coin Falcon Exchange

BTC and ETH pairings are both live.

https://coinfalcon.com/hodl/XBY-BTC

https://coinfalcon.com/hodl/XBY-ETH

Yes, those are the real URL's. HODL  Grin

https://twitter.com/CoinFalcon/status/963754276794392583

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
thendzor

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

Is it true that ccr is finishing patent application right now?
moneyball

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

I dont know! Where did you heard that?

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
bloodgod666

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

do we know how much longer it will be? it's already been two months...can only wait so long after watching it drop from 6k lol
fishfishfish313

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Update: Borzalom and CCR Discuss Patent Progress

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/security/xtrabytes-moves-forward-with-patent-process/

Recording Date: February 12th, 2018
Recording Length: 00:09:51
Details of Transcript: CCRevolution & Borzalom Discuss Patent Status
Audio:  mp3 Link

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/XBY_BorzCCRConvo_v1.mp3

visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

i feel, this a good on the future  Grin
thendzor

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

lol, I didn't expect to get any official info regarding the patent at the moment but here you are!
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

Is XBY issue with Yobit over ?

Can we withdraw yet ?
divest.ted

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

I'm waiting to buy in at .05 cents. I feel we are still a bit over-priced and have room to drop. I hold 5,000 coins. I'll pick up another 5,000 after the drop. GL all! I think long term we'll be good but expect a correction.
zeth^

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:52:06 PM

Hey there everyone!

I just finished reading the whitepaper and was hoping one of the developers could answer a few questions I have with the VITALS private virtual network.

1. You say the VITALS private network is proprietary, does this mean the code is closed off to everyone else?

2. You say it's a private network that is directly connected to the static nodes on the public network, is the private network central? and if so who's hosting this private network?

thanks, really looking forward to learning more about this project

Hey, I'm still waiting on a developer to answer question number 2

Seems that Delphinus wrote previously that the code is being reviewed for a patents, or some kind of licensing before it's open sourced

But question 2 remains to be answered

Hi Zeth,

Borzalom usually doesn't read BCT; but you can submit any question you have here:
https://goo.gl/forms/MBgqOMhjTSjAOOq83

The next Q/A session is in 2 days (on the 7th).

My understanding of the private network is that the nodes set up a VPN to communicate with each other.

Right, these VPS's communicate with the public nodes, but they call them private VPN nodes

That's what I'm trying to get more information on, just want to know how decentralized this coin is if it has private nodes, but then again I might not understand exactly what they mean by having private VPN nodes that the public nodes control

The white paper does not go into depth how this is all achieved and how the servers/nodes will be operated and by whom and where.

LSimers313

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

I'm waiting to buy in at .05 cents. I feel we are still a bit over-priced and have room to drop. I hold 5,000 coins. I'll pick up another 5,000 after the drop. GL all! I think long term we'll be good but expect a correction.

Same here.

I love Corrections  Wink
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:24:34 AM

Same here.

I love Corrections  Wink

Guessing we see a slow decline down as the market waits for the pending patent and the main net is released. I think we will see impatience with the new buyers from the 600 area start to market dump while other coins are pumping to chase them so  it wouldn't be a bad idea setting some stink bids.

Not sure how long the patent filing will take I believe the hard part is having the lawyers understand the tech and what is being patented. They will have to do their research as well  and create a draft for filing, imo I'd say 3-6 months for pending status. I'm probably wrong though, sure lawyers here would know alot more.
fishfishfish313

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:58:32 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 04:11:23 PM by fishfishfish313

Bounty0x & XTRABYTES

We are currently preparing a pilot program using the Bounty0x system. They will be reviewing just how effective it can be for meeting their specific requirements. The first bounty is being prepared, and will offer 1 Million XFUEL as a reward for anyone who can find an exploit of the system. This bounty will have very specific requirements in order to collect the large reward.

Ultimately, this will likely be the first of many bounties offered on Bounty0x.  We look forward to this being the first of many bounties offered on Bounty0x.

More info can be found in our blog post here:

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/general-crypto/bounty0x-gets-ready-for-xtrabytes/

username12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Same here.

I love Corrections  Wink

i highly doubt it

as you can see from the previous correctons, $0.20 is the bottom.

but good luck to you to wait and try to time the market... thats always the best thing to do in crypto Wink
fishfishfish313

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

Will Robinhood be a crypto game changer?

BY MARKETFARMER

New Post:

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/exchanges-trading/will-robinhood-crypto-game-changer/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: