Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:37:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram planning an ICO - Your thoughts?  (Read 248 times)
sunlitit654 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

Two days before, Techcrunch reported that Telegram was planning a multi-billion dollar ICO.

The proposed blockchain network is called "Telegram Open Network” (TON) & the whitepaper was accessed by the Techcrunch team.

What do you guys think?

Will it become the 'third generation’ blockchain network after Bitcoin & Ethereum?
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

We'll see. Waiting for the Telegram official statement. If the rumors become true - it's will be a really huge ICO.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

I think that will be awesome and I will definitely support the move because Telegram has given much to the world without any cost on us. However, I am yet to verify your claim as I don't have access to the report you referred to. It will be cool if you can make the link available here.
CoderTerganteng

Activity: 271
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:15:30 AM

Where u get info about this? if really happen.. I will invest !! Telegram is the best apps chat Cheesy
CryptoPank

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

It will be very interesting.. Wink
DannyLenny

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

I think it's a realy good news. I'll be waiting official info
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

I've been active on Telegram for a few months now because of crypto currency, joining airdrops here and there so I think when this happens it'll be a great hit. I haven't heard about Telegram ICO around yet so looking forward to see more news about it soon.
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

Where u get info about this? if really happen.. I will invest !! Telegram is the best apps chat Cheesy

No one has real information about this, and this has not been confirmed yet.

They were just trying to create an ICO, but there isn't a whitepaper at the moment, so do not make you false ilutions because we do not even know what is really going to happen
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

This is one of the coolest ICO if this plan be brought to reality since Telegram is already running, tested and been widely used worldwide now and I think it will be a successful ICO then. For sure, i will participate in the said ICO and might invest on it too.

jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

Two days before, Techcrunch reported that Telegram was planning a multi-billion dollar ICO.

The proposed blockchain network is called "Telegram Open Network” (TON) & the whitepaper was accessed by the Techcrunch team.

What do you guys think?

Will it become the 'third generation’ blockchain network after Bitcoin & Ethereum?

If this is really happening, I think it will be great opportunity for us.
Lets wait for official announcement from Telegram.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

I think it will a big ICO - but some NEWS Sources speaking bad about ICO´s and also for the Telegram ICO - thats not good but doesn´t matter. If Telegram doe an ICO i will invest in it
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

That sounds awesome but an official statement from Telegram would enlighten us all for their plans and plaform. Anyways, we all know that telegram is widely used now that can cause to the high probability of success if there'll be an ICO.

[
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

I 'm expecting this to be huge success. Many will surely participate in this ICO. The ICO it self has already a working product and we all know that millions of people have already subscribed or using Telegram.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

It will be a good news to us. If a multi-billion dollar ICO will be launch I will invest in it. Telegram is one of the hottest messaging app in the world and if they will handle a coin, I am sure that it will be a trend and many people will invest. The more buyer and investment the coin have the more the price will go high. I will invest most of my money in it because if they have a good messaging app, they wil also have a good coin so this is a good opportunity for us. Hoping that after the South Korea news, all the coin price will go up again.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

Since Telegram was mostly used by ICOs, I think it is time for them to make their own move. I have joined a lot of Telegram channels and chat rooms just to participate and qualify for airdrops and bounties.

I think the $1.2 billion budget of Telegram is no joke, and they're taking Telegram to new heights by launching their own initial coin offering. I should consider investing here on top of upcoming ICOs such as Digitex, TV-Two, KodakCoin, and McAfeeCoin.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

even if it is true, they are planning to collect too much money. When entering the stock exchanges, prices will collapse, as many will want to merge coins. Therefore, I see no reason to enter the ICO, it will then be cheaper to buy on the stock exchange

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

This is most likely, FALSE.

Telegram would never launch an ICO. The purpose of ICOs is to collect money but telegram is freely funded by rich people whose goal is to make quality messaging 100% free.

This is directly taken from the TELEGRAM FAQ:

Q: How are you going to make money out of this?

We believe in fast and secure messaging that is also 100% free.
Commercial companies frequently face the need to compromise their values for financial gain. This is why we made Telegram a non-commercial project. Telegram is not intended to bring revenue, it will never sell ads or accept outside investment. It also cannot be sold. We're not building a “user base”, we are building a messenger for the people.
Pavel Durov, who shares our vision, supplied Telegram with a generous donation through his Digital Fortress fund, so we have quite enough money for the time being. If Telegram runs out, we'll invite our users to donate or add non-essential paid options.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

Since Telegram was mostly used by ICOs, I think it is time for them to make their own move. I have joined a lot of Telegram channels and chat rooms just to participate and qualify for airdrops and bounties.

I think the $1.2 billion budget of Telegram is no joke, and they're taking Telegram to new heights by launching their own initial coin offering. I should consider investing here on top of upcoming ICOs such as Digitex, TV-Two, KodakCoin, and McAfeeCoin.
Agree with your points completely! Participated in many bounties and airdrops through telegram and enjoyed chatting with people from around the world and earning money at the same time. However, I do not believe this news until Telegram makes it official. This could simply be a scammer trying to loot people using telegram. If I am wrong and if this is legit, I would be really excited since Telegram is highly regarded by many crypto enthusiasts and they have proven to be reliable for a long time which is why I would surely consider investing into their ICO.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

It seems that telegram has cooperated with EOS, so if these two monsters cooperate, I wonder what kind of future TON will have?

mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

Wait for the official latest announcement. If there is no that is deceiving. If it's true. This will be the biggest ICO of the year. We waited in silence

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: