Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Korea is getting ready to ban cryptocurrency trading. ruh roh  (Read 731 times)
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Even though the article in the OP is misleading, I'm glad it's got people woke and paying attention to what's going on in the rest of the world.

I think banning cryptocurrency trading would be a huge mistake, yet, some countries have already done so. Though, then again, it would be pretty hard to completely ban crypto trading.

And some countries have showed support for crypto as well, I think in the end the countries that attempt a ban will be shooting themselves in the foot.
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

i feel that there no way of stopping it right now, these laws are popping day after day and it shook the crytpo community recently leading to it's red days. i Was happy last week when new investors popping and making most of the alts rose. And now all I see is red arrows pointing down, hope it won't last long and will be normal like just like the past days
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

Whales will use this opportunity to manipulate the market so as to buy coin cheap from weak hands.  Let see how it plays out just like China ban
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

I dont have mind Korea will ban Cryptocurrency, they will realize how important Cryptocurrency for Modern Economic. I mean, we dont need CC, Debt Card. Easy payment using balance in your account

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

I dont have mind Korea will ban Cryptocurrency, they will realize how important Cryptocurrency for Modern Economic. I mean, we dont need CC, Debt Card. Easy payment using balance in your account

Cryptocurrency is important, yes. But I think it still needs more time for people to start adapting and using it like debit cards and so on.

Though, banning it would be an extremely bad move for the economy, yes. I just think people are still afraid and unsure about it, so it's only a matter of time.
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

Korean Citizen Petition Opposing Cryptocurrency Trading Ban Nears 100,00 Signatures.
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

It won't change anything, don't worry guys, or worry if you are Korean citizen. Look at the other country's for example Belarus and Japan. Nothing can stop the cryptocyrrency.
pyrotrader

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

China banned the exchanges, market fell but rose higher than ever. So I don't think we should worry if Korea actually bans crypto.
DeangeloVickers

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

I am not sure about politics in Korea, but the government that bans crypto in Korea will won't win an election for another 50 years, it would be like taking Star Craft away and banning the game development industry...at least that's my thesis and I am buying the lows.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

As reported on Dec. 25, South Korea set up a task force to create legislation for the rapidly growing crypto market in the country. Contrary to an outright ban, the body plans to regulate cryptocurrency exchanges as legitimate financial service providers, and ban foreigners and underaged investors from trading on South Korean exchanges. We need to be careful !!!!
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

Yes, we need not worry. But the fud is affecting our market.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Korea is just the next country after China to spread some fud in order to manipulate the market and bring down the process so that more people in their country can grab some cheaper coins. Crypto will boom in 2018!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ambushiv

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

More and more countries will try to regulate this craze since it is not profiting them but the people. I believe in late 2018-19 maybe we will see strong rules for cryptos.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

Korea is just the next country after China to spread some fud in order to manipulate the market and bring down the process so that more people in their country can grab some cheaper coins. Crypto will boom in 2018!

They won't even ban bitcoin you should beware of this. Opposite to China, Korea want to regulate bitcoin and crypto excahnges. That's what they're trying to do now. Nothing else, trust me. It will be even better after the regulation.
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

I feel like almost everyone is reading just the title and not looking at the article itself. What Korea actually wants is to ban trades through unregulated exchanges, which I'm all for, and I think nobody would be against it. Regulating exchanges would be positive for us all.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

They want to deal and ban those exchanges that are not following the rules and invading taxes and they aren't banning all trading exchanges. Lots of FUD these days saying South Korea bans all crypto trading. The bill has just been submitted and waiting approval as of now.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

A country 's government must consider lots of nuances while creating documents,  which are going to deal with cryptocurrency.  It usually takes lots of time,  so no need to worry right now (for South Korean crypto traders I mean)  Smiley)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:21:59 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 11:05:16 PM by filharvey

It would only have a small impact over the crypto market since it is not totally dependent in south korea.But FUD spreaders would use this opportunity to misguide newbies and encourage panic selling among them.Earlier,there was a situation when south korea too played a dominant role in the crypto world but not now.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

I think that there will not be a complete ban. Just the price on these exchanges, really was overestimated very often. Bitcoin traded 50% more expensive. It looked like a scam. I think the course on different stock exchanges may not differ much. With a big difference there will be chaos. I think it's right to bring the Korean exchanges to a single common denominator.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

People love news and it does not matter whether they are good or bad. Korea wants to introduce state regulation, but this does not mean that everything will be forbidden. It takes time to prepare the legislative base. Everything goes on the right track. But I do not think that control over the crypto market will bring its participants something good ...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: