Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Korea is getting ready to ban cryptocurrency trading. ruh roh  (Read 731 times)
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

from my view of point with the analyticals, the reason as displaced within the beginning initiation of study is/are might of there of chance to distinguished the mechanical function of the use on occupation of the online blockchain administrative network to notice the details of funds and the transaction to follows on extent as the further tasks on evaluation with the objectives as preparing details with the different unit of indication on referring strategics as releasing point of exchange as notifying abbreviate value on contrast drawing of disposition,
to improves the scale of unit with the assessment of funds into the table,
that those to gifts with the different spare on relatives within beyonds of level with the bands of accounting as to work as capitalizing funds of margin within the complete ledger on blockchain account.
that with the following strategics as attaching service with the formal institution of finance those to returns with the incredible amount of money to valued as might with the fiat currency.

that is the analysis from mirgo1791 ( finance analyst for caressen bot shop)

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

It's such a disappointment. Because of this statement, everyone gave in to panic. Capitalization is falling. Many withdraw money from the altcoins. All courses of coins are red. Most likely, traders poured oil on the fire to make more money. But it looks like a panic.

jgauss

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

It's such a disappointment. Because of this statement, everyone gave in to panic. Capitalization is falling. Many withdraw money from the altcoins. All courses of coins are red. Most likely, traders poured oil on the fire to make more money. But it looks like a panic.

In my book this is just FUD, wait a day or two and it will be back to regular business untli next FUD...
patrik58

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

intitutes do not want buy bitcoin fot $20000, so that`s it) they need it cheap
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

The South Korean Justice Minister got ahead of himself. The Finance Minister has contradicted him saying there won't be a ban, just some regulation. There's a lot of panic selling going on, which is daft. A little regulation won't hurt, and it is HIGHLY doubtful that a ban will be enforced.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:14:44 PM

Here we go again lol

There's always something or someone threatening the crypto markets. End of the day, if its banned in one country, another will just snap up their usage. The crypto market is continually growing and none of these big moves thus far has halted it. I'm confident 2018 will be a boom year for crypto,
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

After China's statements and the fall of the course, I'm not surprised at anything. I'm just going to drink beer at such times. Soon the market will calm down and everything will be fine. Who managed to sell and buy cheaper these days is ok. I have not sold my assets, so I'll just continue to wait patiently when things get better.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

We will believe that everything will be fine, for all of us it will be better if this market does not go anywhere

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Thegreentree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

We have to wait and see, how this will impact the cryptocurrency in the long term.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:46:12 PM

First China with its prohibitions, now Korea with these inspections of the assets of exchanges and banks. What are they doing? Such an impression, if the money is not given to the state and the government can not control the money, then they begin to prohibit. Create obstacles and spoil everything. I'm very sorry that all have succumbed to panic and the market is falling so rapidly.
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

The South Korean Justice Minister got ahead of himself. The Finance Minister has contradicted him saying there won't be a ban, just some regulation. There's a lot of panic selling going on, which is daft. A little regulation won't hurt, and it is HIGHLY doubtful that a ban will be enforced.

All this is thought out, even the news has been presented so as to sow doubts. Who was the first to see this news, it was possible to sell boldly, and then buy cheaper. After reading it immediately it would be clear where the price will go
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

The panic selling is for exactly that reason though, he said they will effectively ban cryptocurrency trading but by the sounds of reading it myself it does not sound like that at all. Of course that's what the market will pick up on so well done Mr. Justice Minister. I hope he enjoys the cheap bitcoin he's about to buy!

Rus3001

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

Korean Citizen Petition Opposing Cryptocurrency Trading Ban Nears 100,00 Signatures.
I think it is necessary to collect about 500,000 signatures. What would the authorities abolish laws related to the crypto
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

That's just because of Korea, and this small correction began, strange, because last year in September, Korea bought Bitcoin and the price of bitcoin reached $ 4,500, if I remember correctly, and now she decided to ban the crypt? It seems to me that someone has pushed the price to come again.
Kalu1

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

I got the confirm news on cointelegrah yesterday that the whole thing was a rumour and it was meant to cause panic sell off.
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

I think they are really going to ban the cryptocurrency in Korea because I read a news that says there was a bank that feels of being bankrupt because of trading in cryptocurrency and this is the only reason that I am seeing now why they are getting ready to ban the trading in Korea.

walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

I do not think Korea will put a spell on anybody in the near future. Koreo only wants to banish the anonymous transactions, which in my opinion is correct, because control is lost. I can understand the step of Korea and believe that regulation will be introduced in the near future.

Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

It is just a fake news,and the south Korean citizens have begun to protest against the government's actions, and that South Korea only wants to tax encrypted money markets.

jimmyl

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

I hope that everyone now knows that it is a fake. Or we can say "inaccurate" translation :-) Korean authorities stated that they have no intention to ban cryptocurrency trading. But KYC is definitely become mandatory for exchanges, which is good in my opinion.

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

The market was a bloodbath yesterday and it is already a common  knowledge for traders to buy or even hoard coins during low times to gain more profit. There are only few opportunities like these that's why traders won't even try to miss it. Just like what I have said before, cryptocurrency is not for people with weak hands and hearts. If they can't even put up a risk at holding during low times and give in to panic and FUD, then they will ot succeed in the cryptoworld.

Anyway, about the article, although, some parts are facts and the other is somewhat lost in translation, no one can deny the fact that it had caused a major FUD among holders. No one can deny the power of the voice of media now. Still, it is just a bill, not a law, and even law has its limitation and exceptions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: