Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: banned??  (Read 325 times)
limelemonade (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:31:50 AM

hi all so many news regarding banned in crypto where can i actually know which country is banned?
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

I've heard in radio news that they plan to ban it in South Korea. Read cryto news (there are apps for your Smartphone available) and you will be up to date.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
limelemonade (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

i heard of it too... but is just news... also not sure on the news..is that any place where i know is confirmed banned in which country?
Latrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

I just saw a post saying bangladash has also ban crypto.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

At present, China has banned it, and it has a great influence on the whole cryptocurrency market, and there is news that South Korea should also ban it, but it has proved to be a fake news.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

At present, China has banned it, and it has a great influence on the whole cryptocurrency market, and there is news that South Korea should also ban it, but it has proved to be a fake news.

It sure as hell isn't "fake news"; read the news before making a dumb statement like that.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

It sure as hell isn't "fake news"; read the news before making a dumb statement like that.
Indeed, it is a fake news, and South Korea official stated that it is only to check whether the exchanges have tax evasion, and that there are no plans to close the exchanges.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
limelemonade (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

is there a platform for us to know that is there which country is banned? other then china.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:49:31 AM

is there a platform for us to know that is there which country is banned? other then china.
Other prohibited countries are small countries, the main market is South Korea the United States and China, Japan, though banned in China, but now China's citizens can still encrypted private investment Encryption currency, then it is not prohibited.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

China, although it has been banned, people can still recharge and trade through OKEX and huobipro, so I don't think this is a real ban.

limelemonade (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

china, south korea, any others?
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

I just read the news online that South Korea "plans" to banned the cryptocurrencies meaning it is not yet implemented as of now
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:56:41 AM

There are only few that mater. USA, Korea, Japan, China, India

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

I don't think these countries completely banned cryotocurrencies they are just trying to regulate the usage and exchanges.So it is better to stop rumors that cryptos are banned in these countries.
Japan is the first country who leagalized cryptos,im wonder you also included Japan in the banned country list.

It is better to move this thread to legal section to get enough information about cryotocurrency banned countries.
limelemonade (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

USA? korea just heard is not banned
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:38:55 AM

Well I think Bangladesh, china are banned for trading cryptos, rest I think south korea is going to do something similar in near future.
limelemonade (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

Well I think Bangladesh, china are banned for trading cryptos, rest I think south korea is going to do something similar in near future.

ya i agreed with u think korea will be coming up with something to it.. to solve the current problem.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

I am concerned that the United States and South Korea and China intend to impose certain rules on cryptocurrencies, and I fear that the bubble is about to burst.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

hi all so many news regarding banned in crypto where can i actually know which country is banned?
Just because of this kind of news, which in fact are nothing more than smoke, a serious correction begins and the prices for coins start to grow rapidly. Do not pay attention to this, you need to use the moment and buy coins cheaper.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

Because of the reasons for ICO, it is growing very fast. What I know, for example, is that China has completely banned ICO and exchanges. The back of the South Korea also began to have action. So this year is a key year for ICO or the exchange.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: