Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: E-Commerce / E-Payments platform BCShop.io announces token sale  (Read 1821 times)
Voidvamp

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

Why is water wet?
BBBoi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

Great questions, thanks.

Regarding abuse, we are integrating jury.online solution which is decentralized escrows that allows dispute resolution. More on the topic in this article: https://[Suspicious link removed]/QeCpqp

As for cryptospace competitors, our business plan summarize it:
[...]

Thank you for the swift reply, I'm looking forward to see the progress of this project: a system for online payments without this system being able to directly control your money(Paypal freezing accounts) & preserving privacy would be a very welcome breath of fresh air into the world of online shopping.

First QUESTION OF THE DAY reward goes to BBBoi

Welcome to day 2 and good luck!

Thanks! How do I go about claiming it? Do I send you my MyEtherWallet adress in a private message?
Enzo05 (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

Great questions, thanks.

Regarding abuse, we are integrating jury.online solution which is decentralized escrows that allows dispute resolution. More on the topic in this article: https://[Suspicious link removed]/QeCpqp

As for cryptospace competitors, our business plan summarize it:
[...]

Thank you for the swift reply, I'm looking forward to see the progress of this project: a system for online payments without this system being able to directly control your money(Paypal freezing accounts) & preserving privacy would be a very welcome breath of fresh air into the world of online shopping.

First QUESTION OF THE DAY reward goes to BBBoi

Welcome to day 2 and good luck!

Thanks! How do I go about claiming it? Do I send you my MyEtherWallet adress in a private message?

Hi! you can send me a private message on telegram or here @enzoayala
bcshop.io

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

BCShop.io - marketplace fully on smart contracts

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

Do you have future plans to implement cross-chain transaction support? I believe that would give long-term support for your product against competition.

Cheers.

We add support of all solid protocols to enable the maximum variety of payment options. For example airswap or 0x. We will also add cross chain protocols when they are implemented and tested.

https://onboarding.bcshop.io/ - sercure escrow marketplace for services and digital goods on the Ethereum blockchain
bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

I am sure this is good because the process is very good, do not take long for us to support this project continuously, Are you ready !!

The one thing left, the project must reached hard cap!

It will be super great Smiley

https://onboarding.bcshop.io/ - sercure escrow marketplace for services and digital goods on the Ethereum blockchain
bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

I am sure this is good because the process is very good, do not take long for us to support this project continuously, Are you ready !!

The one thing left, the project must reached hard cap!

It will be super great Smiley

I already sent you a private message so you can reply me with MyEtherWallet address

bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

How can you guarentee the price that the token will be released at?

At token sale stage its guaranteed by our smart contract. After token sale the price will be determined by market (supply and demand)

bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

Day 2 is over, the winner of 3 BCS tokens is coinzoid! Congrats! Kindly PM me your ethereum wallet for tokens.

Welcome to day 3!

Tospik

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

In a long term what part of the market do you think the currency will be taking ? Do you think you have the potential to position yourself as a major player in the crypto currencies market ?
fullmoney

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

Great project,  Thanks You very much
gemba4you

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

How you guys will plan to do more secure and fast transactions reducing cost price?
bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

In a long term what part of the market do you think the currency will be taking ? Do you think you have the potential to position yourself as a major player in the crypto currencies market ?

BCShop.io is focused on a global (worldwide) markets. Depending on markets’ current relations with cryptocurrency use and potential ease of adoption markets can be segmented the following way.

Market segmentation

Cryptocurrency related markets – this segment consist of markets which already are heavily based on cryptocurrency use. Notable examples are:
1.   ICO projects related services: legal, technical, marketing, etc.
2.   Blockchain technology related services: software development, auditing and business adoption
3.   Cryptocurrency based existing projects: niche ad networks, websites and journals, lotteries and gaming, etc.
It’s difficult to estimate this segment size and it’s mostly newly born. Current capitalization of cryptocurrencies only (not including blockchain based projects) is $200bn and rapidly growing.

Markets highly beneficial to use of cryptocurrency – this segment includes markets which will highly benefit of using our platform. Examples are:
1.   Online legal services (est. $5bn)
2.   Online tutoring (est. $411m)
3.   In-game currency and skins (est. $500m)
4.   Tickets to online events (est. $4bn)

Conservative markets beneficial to use of cryptocurrency – this segment consists of markets which will benefit of using our platform but are slow to adopt and usually need acceptance of blockchain technologies on government level. These markets are huge (hundreds of $bn), some examples are:
1.   Mobile, tv and internet providers
2.   Government structures accepting payments from citizens
3.   Physical good commerce and e-commerce

Market needs

All targeted markets aim to increase effectiveness, widen the range of customers and provide them with convenient ways of making payments. On the other hand, many cryptocurrency users are looking for ways to pay with crypto with no fiat exchange involved, no middle-man involved and in a reliable and transparent way. All this requirement can be formalized as follows:
1.   Need of lower commission for merchants
2.   Need of transparent interaction between merchants and its customers
3.   Need of fast international payments with no additional costs involved
4.   Need of simple and cost-effective way of making an offer of digital good or service
5.   Need of trustful reputation system
All these needs can be fully satisfied with BCShop.io platform.

Market strategy

The platform will be marketed and adopted in “cryptocurrency related markets” first. As all of them already use cryptocurrency regularly the cost of marketing and adoption is low.
“Markets highly beneficial to use of cryptocurrency” needs to be worked more with for increasing adoption of the platform. One of the core strategies here is to work with opinion leaders and visit different specific market-based events to showcase the platform to potential customers.
After some successful integrations we expect BCShop.io to become a standard for companies willing to accept cryptocurrency as a payment. After this has happened we will start to target “Conservative markets beneficial to use of cryptocurrency” with intention to show them benefits of cryptocurrency use proved by successful use cases.

The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

How to join airdrop because bot not responding to my commands may be i am sending some thing wrong

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

How you guys will plan to do more secure and fast transactions reducing cost price?

It will improve with developing Ethereum blockchain. If not, we will move to better one

bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

How to join airdrop because bot not responding to my commands may be i am sending some thing wrong

Airdrop is finished

bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

how do you motivate this coin to be able to lead in the market despite the flooding of other cryptocurrencies.

A lot of cryptocurrecnies are coming, thats why we are going to start with the most popular one - ETH, it will be used as a standard payment method on the platform

Coinscup

Activity: 291
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

I have BCS promo token (BCP) on airdrop 3 month ago.Why did not you send it as a BCS ?
almaroof

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

What are your plans when whales dump the token at a very cheap price just to alt the price
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

An interesting idea for the project. I hope for a successful outcome of the sale. I will observe

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Tnhut803@gmail.com

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

how do i get BCS token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: