Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: E-Commerce / E-Payments platform BCShop.io announces token sale  (Read 1826 times)
Enzo05 (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 07:07:16 AM by Enzo05

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | MEDIUM

BCShop.io is a platform for selling digital products and services, based on smart-contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.

Explainer video (click the image):

BCShop.io Announces Token Sale While Demonstrating Industry Leaders Use Cases  

We are excited to announce BCShop.io token sale dates and details after developing the e-commerce / e-payments platform for 8 months!

Token sale details

Start Date: 16th January 2018 (04:00 GMT)

End Date: 13th February 2018 (04:00 GMT)

Soft cap: 300 ETH

Hard cap: 2000 ETH

Bonuses: up to 21%

Despite ubiquitous ICO hype, we aim to deliver the product in the first place while protecting our investors by introducing small cap token sale round with key milestone of commercial product release in May 2018.

Meanwhile, the platform is already operational on a test network and several industry leaders use cases have been implemented, bitcoin.com and ICO Alert are worth to mention among others.

Apply now
For pre-applied investors token sale will open 24 hours earlier to provide better opportunity to get in. Application can be done on the website or through direct link: https://goo.gl/q2637Y.

Taking into consideration that a lot of investors are seeking for tokens liquidity after token sale is ended, we already integrated Bancor protocol and trading will go live in the first days after sale is finished, zero fees are guaranteed. All that besides planned application to all noticeable exchanges.

Short Q&A section

Q: Why so low caps?
A: We are experienced and highly effective team focused on development. We don’t need more at this stage to deliver commercial product.

Q: How many tokens will be distributed? How many tokens were already distributed?
A: Up to 242 000 tokens will be distributed at this stage. ~20 000 tokens were already distributed during presale and bounty campaign.

Q: What happens with undistributed tokens?
A: All undistributed tokens will be frozen until commercial release. They will be moved to long-term development fund and will be unlocked for project development needs during next stages. Each stage unlocks small amount and is publicly announced at least 30 days before.

Q: Are you going to exchanges?
A: Sure, we are applying to all major exchanges. We already implemented Bancor protocol which guarantees decentralized exchange with 0% fees.

We want to thank our growing community for being with us for months and lets start preparing our rockets Cheesy

Contacts

We are happy to answer you questions in our social media channels.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BCShop_io

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BCShop.io/

Corporate blog: https://medium.com/@bcshop.io

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FxGXTULeqJEx0BlrVb4bsQ

Github: https://github.com/bcshop-io/bcshop.io

We reward 3 BCS tokens each day for most interesting question in the thread.

BBBoi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

What are the advantages that E-commerce proposes to offer compared to other cryptocurrency that are currently already in the market?
I read in the whitepaper that you place yourselves in a comparison/concurrent position to paypal/neteller etc. but I find no mentions of other crypto.

Futhermore how are you planning to prevent abuse of the moneyback system mentioned in the whitepaper? If it's initiated by the buyer without additional checks in place the seller might be placed in a peculiarly vulnarable position(paypal abuse on ebay is a current example that comes to mind).

robin96

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:49:34 AM

Well Ecommerce on Blockchain is a revolutionary concept and would disrupt the existing ecommerce model.But in ecommerce industry there are already lot multinational giants like amazon ,alibaba  and ebay...How you gonna compete with them ?What strategy and what other benefits you gonna offer to Dealer and Customer that that they would prefer you a New Brand and leave the existing with good trust ?
bcshop.io

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

BCShop.io - marketplace fully on smart contracts

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

What are the advantages that E-commerce proposes to offer compared to other cryptocurrency that are currently already in the market?
I read in the whitepaper that you place yourselves in a comparison/concurrent position to paypal/neteller etc. but I find no mentions of other crypto.

Futhermore how are you planning to prevent abuse of the moneyback system mentioned in the whitepaper? If it's initiated by the buyer without additional checks in place the seller might be placed in a peculiarly vulnarable position(paypal abuse on ebay is a current example that comes to mind).

Great questions, thanks.

Regarding abuse, we are integrating jury.online solution which is decentralized escrows that allows dispute resolution. More on the topic in this article: https://goo.gl/QeCpqp

As for cryptospace competitors, our business plan summarize it:

Differences of competitor projects compared to BCShop.io are shown below.

OpenBazaar. Built using interplanetary file system (IPFS) and uses bitcoin as a payment method. Is positioned as a competitor to classic marketplaces. Does not have trusted reputation system. Does not have smart-contracts. Does not offer business integration. Does not target service markets. Requires installation of special software.

GameCredits, SkinCoin, DMarket, BlockTix.  Very niche projects on Ethereum network. Target specific narrow markets. Often require buying special tokens before access to the project is available. Do not built 100% on-chain, require using special software or out-of-blockchain services. Do not offer business integration.

The block. Marketplace on Ethereum network. Requires installation of special software. Requires creating additional wallet to use the platform. At this moment requires registration to get access. Listing one product on a platform costs 1$. Does not work 100% on-chain, uses off-chain services. Uses escrow system.

Auction house. Ethereum blockchain. Designed for decentralized auctions. No business integration. No news and no running auctions, probably abandoned.

SafeMarket.Ethereum based. Requires installation of special software. Does not have trusted reputation system (uses escrow system instead). No community. Last code update 2 years ago. Probably abandoned.

Syscoin.
Similar to OpenBazaar. Uses its own blockchain. Requires installation of special software. No smart-contracts support. Requires buying its own currency in order to use the platform.

Payment gateways of all sorts.
Centralized. Use conversion, the commission for which is paid by the merchant. Do not support smart-contracts. Requires manual setup (often done by programmers) to get going. Require registration. Require website.

https://onboarding.bcshop.io/ - sercure escrow marketplace for services and digital goods on the Ethereum blockchain
1richkid

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

From what I read in the whitepaper, you place yourselves in a comparison/concurrent position to paypal/neteller and the likes. So how do you plan to aid holders of BCShop coin in overcoming the challenge of certain government restrictions and banks policies?

I know this is the game changer. Well done, team.

bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

Well Ecommerce on Blockchain is a revolutionary concept and would disrupt the existing ecommerce model.But in ecommerce industry there are already lot multinational giants like amazon ,alibaba  and ebay...How you gonna compete with them ?What strategy and what other benefits you gonna offer to Dealer and Customer that that they would prefer you a New Brand and leave the existing with good trust ?

Thanks for you question.

BCShop.io is focused on a global (worldwide) markets. Depending on markets’ current relations with cryptocurrency use and potential ease of adoption markets can be segmented the following way.

Market segmentation

Cryptocurrency related markets – this segment consist of markets which already are heavily based on cryptocurrency use. Notable examples are:
1.   ICO projects related services: legal, technical, marketing, etc.
2.   Blockchain technology related services: software development, auditing and business adoption
3.   Cryptocurrency based existing projects: niche ad networks, websites and journals, lotteries and gaming, etc.
It’s difficult to estimate this segment size and it’s mostly newly born. Current capitalization of cryptocurrencies only (not including blockchain based projects) is $200bn and rapidly growing.

Markets highly beneficial to use of cryptocurrency – this segment includes markets which will highly benefit of using our platform. Examples are:
1.   Online legal services (est. $5bn)
2.   Online tutoring (est. $411m)
3.   In-game currency and skins (est. $500m)
4.   Tickets to online events (est. $4bn)

Conservative markets beneficial to use of cryptocurrency – this segment consists of markets which will benefit of using our platform but are slow to adopt and usually need acceptance of blockchain technologies on government level. These markets are huge (hundreds of $bn), some examples are:
1.   Mobile, tv and internet providers
2.   Government structures accepting payments from citizens
3.   Physical good commerce and e-commerce

Market needs

All targeted markets aim to increase effectiveness, widen the range of customers and provide them with convenient ways of making payments. On the other hand, many cryptocurrency users are looking for ways to pay with crypto with no fiat exchange involved, no middle-man involved and in a reliable and transparent way. All this requirement can be formalized as follows:
1.   Need of lower commission for merchants
2.   Need of transparent interaction between merchants and its customers
3.   Need of fast international payments with no additional costs involved
4.   Need of simple and cost-effective way of making an offer of digital good or service
5.   Need of trustful reputation system
All these needs can be fully satisfied with BCShop.io platform.

Market strategy

The platform will be marketed and adopted in “cryptocurrency related markets” first. As all of them already use cryptocurrency regularly the cost of marketing and adoption is low.
“Markets highly beneficial to use of cryptocurrency” needs to be worked more with for increasing adoption of the platform. One of the core strategies here is to work with opinion leaders and visit different specific market-based events to showcase the platform to potential customers.
After some successful integrations we expect BCShop.io to become a standard for companies willing to accept cryptocurrency as a payment. After this has happened we will start to target “Conservative markets beneficial to use of cryptocurrency” with intention to show them benefits of cryptocurrency use proved by successful use cases.

https://onboarding.bcshop.io/ - sercure escrow marketplace for services and digital goods on the Ethereum blockchain
cemx

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

https://i.imgur.com/0dgtBou.png

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

I think its very different from alredy joined very coin. Team very interested for costumer question on group. Everthing very clear. I choise hodl for this coin. I wish you luck on the market  Kiss

bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

From what I read in the whitepaper, you place yourselves in a comparison/concurrent position to paypal/neteller and the likes. So how do you plan to aid holders of BCShop coin in overcoming the challenge of certain government restrictions and banks policies?

I know this is the game changer. Well done, team.

Thanks for the question.

First, we will be integrating where cryptocurrency is not prohibited. And we believe that after some time it will be accepted (probably, regulated) worldwide, like in Japan or Belorussia today.

Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

Bcp??? I thought this token was bcs??? Was there a swap... Or what's going on??
bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

I think its very different from alredy joined very coin. Team very interested for costumer question on group. Everthing very clear. I choise hodl for this coin. I wish you luck on the market  Kiss

Thanks this is very motivating Smiley

bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

Correct, we will rewards BCS. Token BCP was used previously for our airdrop campaigns. Essentially, 1 BCS is the same as 1 BCP, as all BCP holders will automatically get equal amount of BCS tokens during token sale.

boyrocky

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

“The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

Hi, Usually low cap coins go big bang with a huge hyped ICO and that could've raised a lot of money. But BCshop is different in that regard where the hype is low but people who are technically sound will pick this coin as a gem. Any particular reasons for not to go for a hugely hyped big bang ICO?

dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

Hi. I've read there's a Bonus Token feature that users will receive from sales of digital products amd services. How would this be implemented in the system?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Psalmy2cute

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

I checked etherdelta contract... And I saw a massive dump./ but it seems the project is still alive... That means there's still hope
bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

Hi, Usually low cap coins go big bang with a huge hyped ICO and that could've raised a lot of money. But BCshop is different in that regard where the hype is low but people who are technically sound will pick this coin as a gem. Any particular reasons for not to go for a hugely hyped big bang ICO?

Thanks!

We are focused on development and want to deliver great product in the first hand. Some project use ICO hype, some don't, we fill that second approach suits us better on the long run.

bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

Hi. I've read there's a Bonus Token feature that users will receive from sales of digital products amd services. How would this be implemented in the system?

Right. Our tokens mechanic stimulate HODL strategy, as the more you HODL the more bonuses you will be able to receive for 1 BCS token. As for implementation, for the end user it will be quite simple interface on the official website.

Psalmy2cute

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

Is this project in alliance with briskpass??
bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

I checked etherdelta contract... And I saw a massive dump./ but it seems the project is still alive... That means there's still hope

We didn't enter any official trading yet. The trading will go live in the Bancor ecosystem in the first place after token sale is finished, zero fees are guaranteed. And after that other exchanges will come.

bcshop.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Is this project in alliance with briskpass??

No. We are negotiating with some other potential big partners though.

kuia

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:13:46 AM

Your project is very challenging, but you are facing a lot of competition. Just like the large-scale and experienced enterprises such as Amazon and Alibaba, you need to do better than them to make the project better.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: