Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:54:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what your opinion of rising etherum prices ?  (Read 435 times)
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

I think that ETH is growing partly because high BTC fees. Even I've noticed that I started using ETH more often to avoin high transaction fees.
But I'm not sure if it is 100% good for normal users because if ethereum will switch to PoS it will be way harder to get into mining with small (and even average) amount of coins in your pocket because the mining deposit and the amount of coins needed for mining gona require huge investments.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

I want you guys to share your opinions on the thread I made, will the etherum price increase give you any impact, and what do you think about the price increase of etherum

thankyou for your opinion

people loose confidence with bitcoins high fees, but at the same time ethereum takes most attention on the market, with exception of bitcoin, this is mainly because of the work of vitalik buterin,

people then simply buy and hold ethereum, but what they arent aware is that, the ethereum plattform gets less useable due to all those speculants, ethereum has had at times 2.596 USD tx fee,

i expect than that as soon as the fat pig ethereum gets butchered other encription plattforms like waves or stratis will rise up.

furthermore we have all and with all i mean entire cryptoeconomics thinking a huge problem with coinmarketcaps ranking and listening,

it decidedly channels attention to the whole market

regards

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

I heard that on January 19, the ether network will split and all coin holders will receive additional coins for free. It seems to me that this is the main reason for the rapid growth of ETHER.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

I heard that on January 19, the ether network will split and all coin holders will receive additional coins for free. It seems to me that this is the main reason for the rapid growth of ETHER.

split you mean the ethereum zero fork?

loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

It's logic because Ethereum is more technically advanced crypto: faster, smaller transaction fees and smart contract support. Moreover, it's also a platform for other services. Thus I'm sure that ethers are somewhat undervalued and will grow over the next couple years catching up with Bitcoin that will slowly go down in price.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

I want you guys to share your opinions on the thread I made, will the etherum price increase give you any impact, and what do you think about the price increase of etherum

The Etherum price increase is indeed quite remarkable today. For me this will greatly affect the development of crypto world. We can see that Bitcoin and Etherum can be together to develop the use of Cryptocurrencies. This very significant impact will make the volume of market share increasing and more people will believe in Etherum. The price of Etherum is still very likely to increase because until now the Etherum price movement still shows a positive chart and no negative information could have a negative impact on Etherum price movement.
BagzMM

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

ETH will surely shine this year, with there good platform that new ICO are using. This is a good sign to HOLD until it reach to moon.
MrSpasybo

Merit: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

I used to think Ethereum was the best solution for cryptoworld, but the problem came up with virtual cats. Everything became slow and expensive! I love cats, but really I hate cryptokitties! I think Vitalik Buterin should solve the problem with cats.
Latrix

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

I reckon the fact Ethereum's pricing has increase so drastically is the fact that people has recognize Ethereum value and also knowing that its blockchain and smart contracts are going to change so much in the future. The prices are going to sky rock once the south korea drama simmers down.
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

Its quite a  pleasure to watch your invested coin to see a rise in price. ETH had raised to almost 30% this week which was a delight.
I think the reason behind this is the people investing in ICOs. Almost all the ICOs use ETH as a mode of payment. So people buy ETH and then invest it in them. ETH already is a potential coin and has the ability to cross a million dollars. Though it would take ETH a few years to reach that milestone it has the capability to be at that level. Time will show us how far it goes.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

Its quite a  pleasure to watch your invested coin to see a rise in price. ETH had raised to almost 30% this week which was a delight.
I think the reason behind this is the people investing in ICOs. Almost all the ICOs use ETH as a mode of payment. So people buy ETH and then invest it in them. ETH already is a potential coin and has the ability to cross a million dollars. Though it would take ETH a few years to reach that milestone it has the capability to be at that level. Time will show us how far it goes.
it's all true, but we still need to take into account the fact that while the prices for the etherium are rising, the prices for transactions are rising. Already to date, there are minimum Payment Requirements for Gwei.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

An impact? Yes because I have a lot of money now.  Grin
It increased because of a lot of buyers, simple as that.
Why? Look at the ICO's they are all being bought to either bitcoin or Ethereum. There are not that many who accepts other coins.
So the conclusion, we buy ethereum to buy our supported altcoin and it becomes a pump/
him21sri

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

Is it ok if I buy ETH now? I might be very late now. Please suggest will it be profitable if I buy now.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

I am so glad with the price of ethereum now. I hope that the price will increase for a long time and I will get the profits to pay srudy for the graduation Smiley
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

It makes more sense then the bitcoin price rise from the last few months.
Even though ethereum has it's own problems it has much better tech then bitcoin.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

Ethereum price increase is totaly normal, Ethereum price is already undervalued , We are talking about token that 90% of ICos this days based on it . And you also the fork that most people speak about , I do not think it will happen , But people still believe it will . either way the increase is legit and I think it might get stable at 950-1050 or continue to rise 1700
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

good for a coin price, but I see if the current price of ethereum has a stable and good development. we can keep the price of the ethereum to hold long term to the highest level in large quantities.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

I think Etherium one of stable cryptocyrrency, that's why I hold the most part of my crypto in ETH. Price will be somwhere around 2000 of usd in next half of year.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

I believe that the recent rise of Ethereum was well deserved and I hope that this trend will continue. Over the past year there has been a huge amount of projects built on Ethereum. There is a whole new ecosystem of tokens based on Ethereum and therefore the mothercurrency, ETH, well deserves being valued high. Unfortunately I dont hold any ETH at the moment, but I will continue to buy some when I have fresh fiat ready. I believe that ETH still has a long way ahead.
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

I think ethereum has enough power to reach better prices, and I like its rising characteristics. In my opinion, it is the best coin for long-term investments, after bitcoin.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: