Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what your opinion of rising etherum prices ?  (Read 435 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

I want you guys to share your opinions on the thread I made, will the etherum price increase give you any impact, and what do you think about the price increase of etherum

thankyou for your opinion
It is no suprise for me that the ethereum is having these pumps as it have witnessed a lot of development in the past few months, and by late 2017 and with the price of bitcoin being so hgh people have switched to ther cryptocurrencies and since ethereum was the second  in terms of the market cap, everyone saw it as an oppurtunity to make some good profit from it, i personaly have been a supporter for ethereum since it was added to blockchain wallet, and when bitcoin cash fork happend i exchagbed what i got from it to ethereum, and now i am happy for doing that as i see that i made the right decesioin.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

ICOs use ETH as a payment method. Therefore, people buy ETH, and then invest in them. ETH is already a potential coin and has the ability to cross a million dollars. Although to achieve this milestone it will take several years to be able to be at this level.
agus_sna

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

I'm a little sad because the coins in etherum I have not had so much, so if the etherum goes up then I would have trouble filling the balance of etherum,
But if true there is an increase in etherum I am happy to participate, because although only a few coins, I have been able to enjoy it ,,
thank you
dobolspeed2

Activity: 241

TLS Group

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

I want you guys to share your opinions on the thread I made, will the etherum price increase give you any impact, and what do you think about the price increase of etherum

I will answer your question with my own answer, the price increase of ethereum will obviously have an impact, for someone who hoard eth they will be happy and for those who do not have will surely have a sense of regret over the price increase of ethereum

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
wicaksono (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:28:23 AM

ETH's rise in price is to be expected. After it sat stable ~$300 for so long while BTC ran I would expect ETH to do a bit of catch-up.
yes I agree with you sir, ETH has been long enough to experience a normal price of $ 300 for a long time at that price, as ETH has increased and keeps its owners long enough to get what they deserve through their patience of collecting ETH. maybe the ETH collectors are now rich, i hope so
wicaksono (OP)

Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:31:23 AM

thank you for your opinion of all masters, many who give opinions here it is a good opinion and inspire and answer my question about the increase of etherum price according to you
You all are amazing
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:32:24 AM

nothing special because i know that ethereum will reach that price. but maybe someone will be happy because they are holding some ethereum.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

I think that the recent spurt of the etherum was well-deserved and I believe that this growth will continue throughout 2018. The etherum is developing very fast and I think it should deservedly become the leader among all the crypto-currencies, I think we will soon be convinced of this
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

current ethereum has a rather high price increase compared to the ever-decreasing bitcoin in recent days. I think this increase is due to hard fork ethereum and everyone wants to be involved in it.

sky2moon

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

I think one of the reasons maybe the ethereum zero hard fork then the ethereum price rising. The hard fork is on 19 Jan if not wrong. If after the hard fork the price still very strong then ethereum will touch $2000 very soon.

husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

Ethereum deserves from this better. I think the rise is very normal and the continuation will come.
In a very short period of time, 1500 dollars may pass  Smiley

kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

According to me this is very helpful for traders who trade in a small amount.
I am saying this because due to the increase in bitcoin fees and confirmation time we small traders had no more means to trade,but ETH increased from 700 to 1200 $ in 2 weeks showing us that it is not comparable to btc but still has a lot of potential and has encouraged us to use it.
faceoff97

Merit: 113

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

I think that Ethereum will always reach a value of about 10% to Bitcoin. ETH will probably even surpass this mark at some point.

Too bad that it has lost a bit of stability with the large increase in value. You could always count on ETH. This times are probably over.

But ETH still has a great future.

Etherium would possibly continue to rise and your 10% that you're saying will surely be surpassed. Etherium is not really dependent on the bitcoin value, it will continue to rise because of its popularity it is now gaining and the tremendous change in its demand in the market. There were now great number of people choosing etherium over other coin, they see it as more preferable for trading and transaction. I wont be surprise if etherium will reach the half of bitcoin's value. Its future is bright as bitcoin's.

ICOs use ETH as a payment method. Therefore, people buy ETH, and then invest in them. ETH is already a potential coin and has the ability to cross a million dollars. Although to achieve this milestone it will take several years to be able to be at this level.

I also notice that people is now choosing etherium as amean of payment even in some campaign in this forum. They probably see etherium having faster and lower transaction fee. Though, Bitcoin is still been primarily used but some make an option between it and etherium.
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

The price of the etherium will grow. Literally in the spring I think we will all be pleasantly surprised at the cost of the etherium. Also noticed that now altcoyins react to the change in the price of the etherium. Previously, altcoyins only reacted to the change in the price of bitcoin.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

ETH increased less than other coins so it is good instrument to pump now
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

I was really excited and excited because the value of ETH increased a lot. Because most of my transactions are from ETH and MEW. However, because of its high price, the transaction speed is significantly reduced or even impossible to trade. So, I think things should be improved so that the transaction becomes faster at this time

Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I was quite surprised by how fast Ethereum value has grown. I hope it isn't another pump and dump. Ethereum deserves to be one of the most used and valuable cryptocurrencies. What a pity that I have sold my Ethereum when BTC/ETH was somewhere around 0.06. Ethereum network is constantly growing. Unfortunately, it looks like it can't handle all the load during ICOs. Cryptokittens are also a good example, I had to wait a few minutes before my transaction was included in a block.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

The coin must grow,the ethereum has a good future, especially after the introduction of updates, i believe in this asset

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
anindo

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

My opinion is that it's the trend of the whole 2018.  I'm sure that we will see corrections of the price, but the whole it will show us the good growth. To my mind, till the end of 2018 the Ethereum price will encrease in 2-3 times minimum. Buy it and hold it!
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

It is only normal increase and we can expect minimum 10 to 20 fold this year and that will be huge. So be patient and don't sell at peaks now if you are on long term view

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: