Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy  (Read 33092 times)
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

Sure it is because once the spending power of people increases, they buy goods and products. Once these manufacturers and producers are forced to manufacture and produce more, they would need additional manpower and equipment to make good their supplies. Hence, there will be more active and passive subjects involved in the cycle causing the economic conditions of a country in full bloom. Otherwise stated, it is really important to increase the spending power of people because it will make the economic cycle move the way it should be. And in this sense, Bitcoin is really of use because it gives people additional income without the latter having to produce any goods or products in return. It is a win-win situation, if you get what I mean.
This only works if the price of bitcoin keeps rising , and you need some capital to start with.
I think the fixed supply will be the most useful for country's with a troubled economy. because the government won't be able to print money.
This will keep inflation down by a lot , and this will increase buying power.

amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:16:19 AM

A new report published by Goldman Sachs highlights how bitcoin and cryptocurrencies could serve as alternative forms of money in troubled economies.
The report, released Wednesday and written by Goldman strategists Zach Pandl and Charles Himmelberg, highlights that the U.S. dollar's usage by other nations means there is a demand for a store of value and medium of exchange that can be used across national borders, according to Bloomberg.
To that end, the dollar has done well - but it may not be the best currency in all cases.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:22:16 AM

Bitcoin is a useful crypto currency for a troubled economy. Many countries are already regulating bitcoin and that makes them solve their economic crisis. As what we had seen some of the countries using bitcoin are also successful. Because all people who are investing in the bitcoin are successful too and it may affect the economy of a certain country.

pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:29:52 AM

Yes it can be a big help to a troubled economy, first it can help unemployed people to earn but lets consider first the ability of the people and their willingness to learn about crypto because we all know that it needs to have the materials like gadgets for you to be able to have access on crypto world. As long as people will cooperate and participate at first it is a big help for them and to the economy as well because they can now afford to buy what they need in their daily lives.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:39:57 AM

It such us happiest news that bitcoin can be a way to help and solve economical problem in certain country. Because bitcoin provide much advantages, as other currencies, virtual currencies, it can be a tool for transactions, purchasing somethings, or such as investment. There are a lot of benefit in bitcoin, which can help people or certain countries with troubled economy.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:57:19 AM

It's true Bitcoin can function as an alternative solution for the economy, even Bitcoin better than other aternatif because Bitcoin has volatile value that can be used by them especially those who understand with investment or trade business. But what we think sometimes isn't in the direction of what they think. Most of them refuse Bitcoin in a raw way.

Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:31:12 AM

Absolutely, I do believe that bitcoin will be the biggest factor in fixing miserable economy. The benefit and opportunity that btc have is the one that is really needed in forming a fully development and arrangement of the economy. In my country, I think the one main problem in my economy is the unemployment status of the people. A large number of people that doesn't have a job and because of it their life will be miserable, but when the btc will truly adopt and implement to my country I think it could be fix it the unemployment status in my economy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:06:09 AM

Of course bitcoin can actually be a driver of low-income society, can change everything and can survive the crisis of a country or people by storing or investing in bitcoin. it seems that in the future everyone will continue to experience bitcoin increases for the long term. Be second to none.

Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:54:21 AM

Yeah, True indeed. Bitcoin and other altcoins is very useful to countries with troubled economy most especially on 3rd world countries where means and outlet of money is rare.

In reality its hard to say that bitcoin is very useful in our economy, yes its true bitcoin can help individually because we can sustained our daily financial needs. But, in our economy it depends on the leaders of one country and no one knows how bitcoin will last. We can save our own troubled economy, it can start from ourselves and if the citizens and all leaders are being united.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

Yes this is true, bitcoin helps the people of the countries with struggled economy especially the third world countries. I can say it can help the people of those countries in their financial needs, it can reduce the unemployment rate and make the people to earn money, also places accepting bitcoin increases means even more people come to know about bitcoin.

Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:00:00 AM

indeed it depends on the country, really for the country that the national currency availability is less can be an alternative is the currency of this cryptocurrency, moreover bitcoin, but for countries with excess national currency, of course is not so needed other alternatives including cryptocurrency, I hope crypto currency is immediately realized into a currency that is recognized every country
Alalex

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

Yes .. Bitcoin greatly helps the weak economy.

So for a person like me bitcoin is very meaningful can also help my economy because I belong to the weak economic category.

Now we tend to think of the future. Whether our future succeeds or not is what has become the mainstream of righteous thinking is hard to come by.

This makes the whole world people lack the basic necessities.

It really helps if bitcoin exists, what else bitcoin can be directly used like cash without having to wait for bitcoin exchange into cash. This will make it easier for the people and definitely very helpful for the whole world.

ImPomy

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

Indeed from one side can help a troubled economy but the other side of the bitcoin not made in the place of escape when the economy is problematic.
Voodont

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

Inflation, poverty, lack of jobs and corruption are among the problems that Crypto can help people in developing nations solve. Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin give those in unstable economies another option to protect themselve. Cryptocurrencies can reduce remittance fees to developing nations, and improve banking access, help raise capital and end corruption.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

I don't think that it will work.
Yes no doubt it could strengthen the economics of the country only if the price went up ,but if it went down then they will be in a state even worse than before.
Hitting someone I'll can literally kill him !!!!

I don't think it will work untill and unless it's stable. And since they are already dead maybe they don't even care about the things they adopt.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

since bitcoin has no effect on inflation and deflation, bitcoin can be useful to help the economy of a country, by means of cooperation between countries in the form of bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Skyenet

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

I think that whole country, if would be lead with wise and modern people, they can quit a financial pit using this new era eceony for good.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

yes, It can. The people can participate bounty campaign with join signature and social media campaign. They can get alot income from it. So it will help their financial.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

I don't think that it will work.
Yes no doubt it could strengthen the economics of the country only if the price went up ,but if it went down then they will be in a state even worse than before.
Hitting someone I'll can literally kill him !!!!

I don't think it will work untill and unless it's stable. And since they are already dead maybe they don't even care about the things they adopt.
it is logically like that, but there are countries that have applied it. we see venezuela is a country that is economic crisis. they use cryptocurrency and hope the economy will improve. but i think this will be good for the long term
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

Yeah, True indeed. Bitcoin and other altcoins is very useful to countries with troubled economy most especially on 3rd world countries where means and outlet of money is rare.

Well I dont think so, we cannot combine two unlike entities like government and decentralized forum like Bitcoin,I guess Bitcoin will come to help the people who were knowledgeable enough with this to earn on their own, and Bitcoin will help the economy if the government will allow it to be acquired by public servants and companies which may help for the better transactions, payment and an additional way to get people a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: