Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy  (Read 33087 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

YES, in troubled economy of an environment or country, how to survive becomes the struggle of the people and if bitcoin is available they are definite to survive, even in my country we have been battling with economy recession but we have always been able to survive the hurdles with this great opportunity.

Of course . in crypto they can get a job in return for bitcoin. the same meaning they have a job with money they can spend. This greatly helps their economies to survive.
adpinbr

Activity: 1036
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

This is actually kinda true. I can be a witnessed or a representative for my country because we suffer extreme poverty and shortage and high unemployment rate and I think because of bitcoin if I look at it at my bitcoinmates many have bought there own car and build their own homes or businesses. Many have been successful and has overcome poverty and has been self-employed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

If theres only a one celebrity, or powerful man who could shill, and explain to close minded people the beauty of crypto and how it could help our nation. Then this would start a bullish market at no time.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

AFAIK, bitcoin can cause inflation because it's high value.

My government decide not to legalize bitcoin because of that reason. IMO they have the point because they want to protect people from bad things

Smiley
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.
 Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.
Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

there is actually something wrong with what Bitcoin understanding is, Bitcoin is cryptocurrency and not digital currency, cryptocurrency and digital currency is a different thing.
Bitcoin is a way out for poor country nations out from their country's economic difficulties, poor countries should immediately utilize cryptocurrency...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

This is a great information and truth about Bitcoin and crypto. But governments or nations which has unstable economy won't accept crypto that easy due to poor infrastructure for providing internet access to every Luke and corner of their country.

I think the government need to accept crypto to drive that as well as their passion towards driving technology to people and in the same time a good economy with crypto.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

Yes, it can. Imagine if all the people have a chance to earn money. even the students and jobless are welcome to join Bitcoin. if this happened, the economy of that Country will start to grow. it will open a lot of doors of Opportunity. Opportunity to get rich and have a stable life. and sooner or later, and it will be taught to schools and every company will acknowledgement it.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

If theres only a one celebrity, or powerful man who could shill, and explain to close minded people the beauty of crypto and how it could help our nation. Then this would start a bullish market at no time.

It's impossible because banks and governments will do everything to stop cryptocurrencies from becoming more popular. I am surprised that countries which have economical problems haven't decided to switch completely to Bitcoin or create their own cryptocurrency. Smartphones and other devices are becoming more and more popular and could be used for storing crypto. It's time to ditch fiat.

maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

I don't know how exactly bitcoin can be useful for the troubled economy but the one thing I know for sure is that it is great for those who are looking for effective ways to earn money like me, i am sure that btc is our future currency
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

The benefit of bitcoin in those countries is that the governments cannot print excess amounts and destroy the local economy. Also, transfers are publicly viewable on the blockchain to improve transparency (less chance of taking bribe money).

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:03:12 PM
Merited by Emjohn. (1)

It's impossible because banks and governments will do everything to stop cryptocurrencies from becoming more popular. I am surprised that countries which have economical problems haven't decided to switch completely to Bitcoin or create their own cryptocurrency. Smartphones and other devices are becoming more and more popular and could be used for storing crypto. It's time to ditch fiat.

Maybe the suggestion is good for the countries with centralized government but its hard to republic and democratic form of government because they should heard everyone involve before they make a decision. I believe banks have nothing to do with making laws about crypto but they can be the expert and suggest something against cryptocurrencies.

They should know that in other countries where cryprocurrency is legal their citizen are enjoying freelancing and online businesses that are hassle free to operate. This could be a good situation in an economy because it will give more people money and better quality of lives among themselves

@baracitamon

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

very true and thanks to bitcoin people in this world who are still experiencing problems about the economy it can be helped and better also because with the help of bitcoin. and I was also originally my economy is very bad and with the existence of bitcoin my economy can be better and better too
Can you tell me why your economy is better? I think that making money in the BTC right now is very difficult. Maybe they will kill us because of the sharp drop in prices. In the face of the government may issue a penny to the nation through the capital raising program by ICO. This will help the national economy to develop.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy
That coming from a renowned investment bank of course made it a feather in the cap of Bitcoin. However, it is sure going to be a mixed grill and puzzle of the half filled cup. Whereas the people would be seeing the cup as half filled, the governments are sure to maintain that the cup is half empty!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

Yes, it can. Imagine if all the people have a chance to earn money. even the students and jobless are welcome to join Bitcoin. if this happened, the economy of that Country will start to grow. it will open a lot of doors of Opportunity. Opportunity to get rich and have a stable life. and sooner or later, and it will be taught to schools and every company will acknowledgement it.

Bitcoin giving a chance to people to earn money? Are you saying this because you can earn Bitcoin here in the forum? Not all of the people will be thinking the same way as you do. You are earning money here though campaigns but I don't think it will be the same for them too. And people might not be attracted on "joining" Bitcoin since not all of the people are wanting to earn Bitcoin.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

But first of all, bitcoin needs to be legalized by the government before it can help the economy. As you can see, there are no many governments like bitcoin. They believe that bitcoin is created to destroy the economy and it is hard to implement bitcoin to the ecosystem. THerefore, bitcoin has a lot of things to do before it is accepted

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:49:56 AM

yes it can be useful and it can really help but this can be implemented in the future if problems regarding cryptocurrency are fix. just like he said the manipulation of prices if their is no fix price it will be a big problem. and not all can used this because some lived in rural land with no electricity and with those poor people too.
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin can be one of the instrument to lift up a troubled economy. As long as people in that country are cooperating and trying to help each other I assure you it can solve the ecomic issue.
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

very true and thanks to bitcoin people in this world who are still experiencing problems about the economy it can be helped and better also because with the help of bitcoin. and I was also originally my economy is very bad and with the existence of bitcoin my economy can be better and better too
Can you tell me why your economy is better? I think that making money in the BTC right now is very difficult. Maybe they will kill us because of the sharp drop in prices. In the face of the government may issue a penny to the nation through the capital raising program by ICO. This will help the national economy to develop.

i am a beginner in bitcoin problems .. but once i know my economic bitcoin is helpful and in collecting bitcoin there are people who help me for how to get bitcoin and bitcoin this help me in economic problem and i am studying more about bitcoin
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

The reality of the matter is that bitcoin can enable individuals to out of neediness and xan give a superior future fiscally, many individuals including me as of now feel the impact of bitcoin, bitcoin could give a salary and new opening for work that can assist individuals with getting a superior life, if the administration bolster bitcoin then it will beyond any doubt increment the cost and bitcoin could enable more to individuals.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:58:27 AM

The reality of the matter is that bitcoin can enable individuals to out of neediness and xan give a superior future fiscally, many individuals including me as of now feel the impact of bitcoin, bitcoin could give a salary and new opening for work that can assist individuals with getting a superior life, if the administration bolster bitcoin then it will beyond any doubt increment the cost and bitcoin could enable more to individuals.
Yeah that's the fact bitcoin provides a financial benefit to the user's economy, they can take a lot of work on bitcoin for their
income so their economy gets better, we don't need to argue about it, many people have proved how beneficial bitcoin for people economy
bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

Bitcoin greatly helps one's economy and can solve economic problems, because bitcoin can provide income or as an additional income to meet its needs in daily or other needs.
bitcoin can help in many ways as well as those who need it especially in the economy.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: