Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy  (Read 33081 times)
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

Cryptocurrency could be a very big asset and could bring a big impact in our society these days. It could also be a big help for most of users around the country which could also help the community and the society to grow faster and better. It plays a helpful role in our society nowadays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

For me, bitcoin can be useful to all economy even its troubled or not. But it will depend on the government sectors of that state if they will accept bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. But I think it will be better if that troubled community will use bitcoin because bitcoin’s and other cryptocurrencies capability is superb and many people will support it if these cryptos become legal to their state, many investors will be willing to build a company into their land, and another establishment.  But on the other hand is this country or economy can support that bitcoin’s technology, like a fast internet connection and users that using modern technology.  Smiley
Joushi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Yeah,it can be helpful for a troubled economy as the troubled country can use bitcoin for improve their economy
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

Yes, Bitcoin can be useful to every Country's Economy. Imagine if all the people have the chance to earn money even if they don't have a decent Job. even the Students can earn money too. the Percentage of Poverty may go down. everyone can buy their primary needs.
Yeah! No doubt bitcoins will save the economy of one’s country in this way. People will get economically good by earning through these BTCs and in result of that the whole country will get economically well but this can only happen when the illiteracy rate will be lower because when the people will have some knowledge about cryptos, after that they will start earning from this. 
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

Indeed , I agree. Bitcoin is very useful for a troubled economy , it open a great opportunity to those who cannot be able to work and to those who are willing to earn profit. Our economy troubled because of the lesser job that offered to people, competetion is so high that some cannot reach thei standard but bitcoin can give you to get profit even you do not graduate college , a person with disabilities or a stay at home person
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

Yeah,it can be helpful for a troubled economy as the troubled country can use bitcoin for improve their economy

Bitcoin helped a lot of people create a profit through investing on these digital currencies though it is still risky since these digital currencies are so volatile the reason you do not know what might happen when you invest. I am saying these since the only one helped by Bitcoin is not the country nor the nation but the investors that owns them. With a small population of its users, I don't think that it will creatw that big change.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

my native country is having a economic problems right now, so I wish that bitcoin would be accepted soon in our area
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

It can seriously be a good tool for fixing a broken economy, countries in Africa have much better economy ever since they have legalized Bitcoin, it's for the better of the country and Africa is indeed Bitcoin-friendly, I suppose other third world countries would start knowing instead of avoiding and ignoring bitcoin, it's time to wake up, let's face it, bitcoin can be the solution to one's troubled economy.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

it is true, many new rich people from bitcoin income and much help someone in the economic needs. it's real not just fictitious and it can not be denied that bitcoin performance has excellent quality, equivalent to two thumbs.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

indeed, in the economy right now thats should be better to having a fast transaction in this global era, quiet fascinating when knowing about this stuff in the future

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

The technology of the distributed register will help people to get away from thousands of bureaucratic procedures, to minimize possible bribes. Technology will help to increase the flow of capital to countries where no one invests, will help to implement many social issues. In General, cryptocurrency is the future.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

Venezuela is one of the countries with the troubled economy and currency crises now they adopting cryptocurrency and for any underdeveloping country bitcoin works
Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

For me, bitcoin can be useful to all economy even its troubled or not. But it will depend on the government sectors of that state if they will accept bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. But I think it will be better if that troubled community will use bitcoin because bitcoin’s and other cryptocurrencies capability is superb and many people will support it if these cryptos become legal to their state, many investors will be willing to build a company into their land, and another establishment.  But on the other hand is this country or economy can support that bitcoin’s technology, like a fast internet connection and users that using modern technology.  Smiley

Yes I agree with you, the government should accept bitcoin as their alternative currency, bitcoin can be useful in the economic growth of a certain country , imagine the fast transaction and big profit that bitcoin can give their services in a certain county.
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

The technology of the distributed register will help people to get away from thousands of bureaucratic procedures, to minimize possible bribes. Technology will help to increase the flow of capital to countries where no one invests, will help to implement many social issues. In General, cryptocurrency is the future.

Exactly, all bitcoin have is the advance technology, if the countries accept bitcoin as their currency it can help them improve their system and will have a growth in their economy in more and efficient way.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

I also believe that Bitcoin can be used an alternative solution for conflict on economy of one's country. It can even lessen the unemployment rate of one's country however
Definitely! It will be useful in our economy soon, I believe that it will be the greatest purpose of cryptocurrency and that is to help each country having a troubled economy  in the coming years, if that happens then for sure that bitcoin will be the greatest demand in the whole world, so don't wait for it to come go and invest in bitcoin while we still have time.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

Of course. Bitcoin can help a difficult economy. Bitcoin is a help for people who are struggling with the economy. Bitcoin helps people raise their economies. Like me this, bitcoin helps me in financial matters.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:38:37 PM

YES, in troubled economy of an environment or country, how to survive becomes the struggle of the people and if bitcoin is available they are definite to survive, even in my country we have been battling with economy recession but we have always been able to survive the hurdles with this great opportunity.

Actually, bitcoins can boost up the economy of any country if the government will just use cryptocurrency in a good way and the funds they will earn can be used for different investments or to build infrastructure.
Bitcoins can help the country to maintain its currency and sometimes boost it as per the country’s requirements. Just the country needs to do is make bitcoins trading and exchange legal so that the people can earn money from bitcoins as soon as possible and when the people will start earning  and become financially stable, the economy automatically will boost up.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

of course, for most countries that have a weak economy, Bitcoin can be relied upon to be able to fix financial problems. even it has been proven that bitcoin is able to overcome unemployment and can create jobs for people who use it. if everyone can use bitcoin for positive things, I'm sure all countries will definitely accept the existence of bitcoin and can be unveiled all over the world
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

of course, for most countries that have a weak economy, Bitcoin can be relied upon to be able to fix financial problems. even it has been proven that bitcoin is able to overcome unemployment and can create jobs for people who use it. if everyone can use bitcoin for positive things, I'm sure all countries will definitely accept the existence of bitcoin and can be unveiled all over the world
It will be hard for us to see any country that will be ready to take up bitcoin as a national currency since they all will not give up on centralization due to the control freak that they are. A true republic will not find it as a hard one. Basically all governments must need some income stream and when it falls down into doubts, how we can expect them to allow.

Allowing a peaceful coexistence of bitcoin alongside fiat just like countries in Europe, as well as Japan and Australia is doing, will really help to boost the economy in a good way, but it is just unfortunate that the underdeveloped countries that should embrace it the more, are the ones fighting it for their own selfish reasons.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Of course. Bitcoin can help a difficult economy. Bitcoin is a help for people who are struggling with the economy. Bitcoin helps people raise their economies. Like me this, bitcoin helps me in financial matters.

I can say that bitcoin is helping a troubled economy of a country with all the financial provision it did help to the people. Some users who are successful are helping others by building business. The unemployment rate is lowered and parents can send their children to a good school with bitcoin earnings. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: