Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy  (Read 33094 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

Of course. Bitcoin can help a difficult economy. Bitcoin is a help for people who are struggling with the economy. Bitcoin helps people raise their economies. Like me this, bitcoin helps me in financial matters.
Bitcoin can be very useful if the economy is struggling, but unfortunately many people do not take the precaution of investing in bitcoin before that, if they did they will have the chance of becoming rich with bitcoin instead of just surviving with it which is what many people do when they face problems in their economies.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:32:37 PM

Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

Yes it can be a country saver we all know that bitcoin is a great. I think that the best time of cryptocurrency is really good at retirement age for all of us so always been a great. Cause we all knew that you can do on your time for all over your savings is invest in recent years, the world so they can get a new cryptocurrency
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

yes of course bitcoin can be useful for economic problems and be a good solution to improve the economy for the better, but we should know that the crypto currency also has a high risk, so to really help the economy should be able to use bitcoin well in order to get profit
I am not going through a new cryptocurrency and the right to be true but I am aware that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and yes, but its not that the future, the best thing about it is a new cryptocurrency and technology in your savings and other cryptocurrency that they belong. Cause we have to
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

That's a big YES! Bitcoin is now actually continuos helping people those countries has a unstable economies. It can be used as a alternative source of income to sustain and provide the daily needs of every families. It can also help to decrease the number of poverty,due to unemployments issues.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:03:38 PM

It can be use as a first aid only because all people in that economy will amazed about it but if they not control the situation it can cause a most big trouble because of greedy governments.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:14:30 PM

Goldman Sachs had previously published such a report.

Goldman Sachs Report Warns Investors of Bitcoin 'Bubble'

https://www.coindesk.com/goldman-sachs-warns-investors-of-bitcoin-bubble-in-new-report/

what happened? what changed? What is this contradiction?

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
James ssi~

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

Of course. Bitcoin can help a difficult economy. Bitcoin is a help for people who are struggling with the economy. Bitcoin helps people raise their economies. Like me this, bitcoin helps me in financial matters.
Bitcoin can be very useful if the economy is struggling, but unfortunately many people do not take the precaution of investing in bitcoin before that, if they did they will have the chance of becoming rich with bitcoin instead of just surviving with it which is what many people do when they face problems in their economies.

Yes Bitcoin is useful to the economy based on its process and system of technology bitcoin can be very useful also in the future, it can improve both economy and technology, Bitcoin has a lot of contribution to society it only needs to be legalize as a permanent currency.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:00:44 AM

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Bitcoin is really a big help to the economy most especially to the country who has economic trouble. It can help the unemployed and those without fix income to gain. They can invest or participate in a campaign.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

This is interesting. It's an awesome way to look at it.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:51:22 AM

In a troubled economy country, maybe bitciin can be useful , because even the third world society can evevn join the global economic progress , for bitcoin to join the only requirement is to have a digital cellular phone and have a connection in the intetnet through your phone , you can now join the global economy and bitcoin activity, so this would help for a troubled economy.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

yes of course bitcoin can be useful for economic problems and be a good solution to improve the economy for the better, but we should know that the crypto currency also has a high risk, so to really help the economy should be able to use bitcoin well in order to get profit
Yeah bitcoin can be a problem-solving for the economy but it can also be a thing that makes the economy worse, if many people say that the economy is better because of bitcoin. because many people make bitcoin as their income, but they forget that bitcoin has a risk that might harm you..
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:33:00 PM

The idea might be good. We have only one that it is not legal, and can't help the legal economy of country. They have nothing common each other, think about that

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:39:30 PM

Bitcoin can affect the economy of a country in a good or bad way depending on the people in the community who is using it, cryptocurrency is somehow just the same because government cannot win it since people are preferring to use it more than fiat.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

Will being a part  of this community maybe i can see that cryptocurriencies is the solution of the troubled country,especially that belong  to the thirds worlds poorest  nation,but in other hands how could the cryprocurriencies could help it,if those country has lack and zero of technology like some poor country part of africa,thats why i doubt,and i thinks not being a part of crypto world could help the troubled economy,and i thinks by using the resources of that  country could help make progress of their own economy and being an not corrupt governance could help those who have struggle country.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

It is very possible having the bitcoin/cryptocurrency help stabilize a troubled economy. There are oppositions to this becoming a reality even as the cryptocurrency world is being attacked. But on the long run when the governments of the world countries come to terms with the advantages of the blockchain/cryptocurrency then the reviving of dieing economies can start happening.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

The success that bitcoin can bring to a person is so great that sometimes is difficult to believe, if you live in a country that is in a bad economic shape it becomes very easy to get by even with the smallest earnings of bitcoin. I think bitcoin can be useful to solve economic problems because by investing or doing something in bitcoin we can get profit that will be very useful to help the economy
When it comes to that of solving the financial issues on the individual basis, then there is no way that we can deny this fact that the crypto currencies are playing a significant role in helping the individuals in having a better living and that they are very much satisfied with the way crypto coins are helping them in making money. At country level, a lot of effort is still needed to be done to make the economy stronger.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

Yeah I think bitcoin can useful for a troubled economy if they accept bitcoin in their country as currency, and also other cryptocurrency. You can buy bitcoin using money/credit card, if they used bitcoin for transaction for payment and buy good yeah this is possible,, but without money in their country i think it impossible to happen.

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Yes ofcourse its very useful to every countries to use crypto or bitcoin in online industries but government of every countries are need to know more about this . And if your country accepting using crypto that a good news not only in you but also the country.

Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

I think it is a great idea. I never had that idea and I think it will be perfect for those country who have problem on their economy especially those who were in third world country. Probably this is the answers for countries who hard to pay thier debt. If bitcoin could help one individual the it could make the same also for his/her country. Hence, there's no reason for these government to think it as a threat

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

yes, I think Bitcoin and other altcoin are very useful for countries with troubled economics especially in third world countries. They can paticipate in bounty campaign or invest in bitcoin. They will get alot income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: