Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:48:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy  (Read 33092 times)
fernandoclause

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

this is true, bitcoins should be legitimate money, in all countries,
I hope in the future, all human beings in this world recognize bitcoin to be legitimate money and feel the freedom of transacting to the whole world
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

BTC is not useful for a challenging economy, which can make an uncertain economy worse. Bitcoin is the manipulation of the rich who make them more productive and make small investors desperate in rich dreams.

spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

Well true. Actually it pumps in wealth to yhe people and empowers them to buy things in their country thereby strengthening it. It could also be strengthened by pumping in new money, taxes from purchases and also businesses formed from income generated by crypto currencies. Bottom line is that more and more countries should be accepting crypto currencies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

Of course bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy if their country accept it and make it legitimate. A lot of people can uplift their way of living  through cryptocurrency. The economic problem will be minimize because cryptocurrency will bring more job,and opportunity to everyone and it can attract more investors. In that way economy will grow and that is through the modern technology of cryptocurrency.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

BTC is not useful for a challenging economy, which can make an uncertain economy worse. Bitcoin is the manipulation of the rich who make them more productive and make small investors desperate in rich dreams.
- More precisely, it is not helpful for a troubled economy of a country, value and instability then combined with the problems that can occur with Bitcoin only make that economy shatter and sink to the bottom faster than ever before. However, with an individual who is in a difficult economic situation, Bitcoin can be very useful when it is the opportunity to make a breakthrough in income, the rich have only a few advantages but it does not mean that they can make small investors desperate, small investors can still resist and complete the dream of becoming rich

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

When the price of BTC goes up, BTC has a bad influence on people with poor economy. However, have you found that the price of BTC is mostly lower?
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

Bitcoim could really be a big asset and a great help for a shaky economy. It provides a good employment for the members of society who are having a hardtime finding a stable job. It is really an advantage to have crypto with us. Bitcoin offers a lot of opportunities and it would be an assurance for a wealthier future.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

I think so. Bitcoin can be useful for building a country's strong economy. Why bitcoin can be useful for the economy? I think there are people who work in this field of cryptocurrency and that certainly reduces the number of unemployed in a country. So of course bitcoin helps the economy.

Yes sir! Bitcoin indeed helps those people that are jobless or unemployed to find an opportunity to make some income with it.  Since it's a free currency, anyone can join it regardless if the government decides to ban it someday. With all the available tools to date such as Tor, i2p, and even VPNs, anyone can make use of Bitcoin making it the perfect asset to protect your capital in a troubled economy. While real world currencies such as the Dollar are struggling in terms of value and stability, that's not the case with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin as they tend to become more valuable over time.

Therefore, Bitcoin is both a currency and a store of value just like Gold is. In times where there is a financial collapse, people would turn into Gold to protect their finances. And I think that the same will happen with Bitcoin, once all the people around the world recognizes it as an alternative store of value to Gold. Wink

renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

How can it be helpful? It might be good for people in third world countries (for example some countries like Iran can ban euro-dollar transfers) so If you have cryptocurrencies, you own your money and you control it, which is great. However, those countries also get lots of taxes to run their economy. If they turn to crypto, they cannot get taxes from people which will create catastrophy in my opinion.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

When the price of BTC goes up, BTC has a bad influence on people with poor economy. However, have you found that the price of BTC is mostly lower?
Not it is not really true because the price of bitcoin will keep on changing, now is the best time to change you country because now bitcoin is invented which can give us safe and high profit so that we will not be worry about the financial crises, now my country is getting developed only with bitcoin investment and it use to give me really higher profit every years so same as me almost 99% of people in my country are living a good life as they have got bitcoin.

phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

Bitcoin can be used if the economy has a lot of government restrictions and it is the only instance of fiat money that is causing all the troubles., now mostly the cause of a troubled economy is corruption with the blockchain network the corruption problem can be solved,

Oliver2

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

BTC to inflation in many countries have solve the benefits of gold can solve the problem of inflation, if BTC can exist as a network of gold in the future, so to solve the inflation must be good.
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Bitcoin does not depend on any government or bank. The value of bitcoin is not eroded by the inflationary policy or mass issuance of the rules by which bitcoin-related regulations are determined from the beginning and remain unchanged. Initially, bitcoin could attract curious people on blockchain technology, favors innovations. But later on, many people were involved in bitcoin because it helped them realize their dream: changing the monetary order, minimizing government intervention.

That's true! Indeed, Bitcoin is not dependent on any bank, government, or centralized entity whatsoever. It's the people's money where anyone regardless of their age, political status, race, or gender, can participate in it without restrictions or limitations. Whereas real world currencies require ID verification most of the times (especially when dealing with them online), and are subject to inflation, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are all the contrary making them the ideal haven to protect your capital against undesired events in the real world.

Bitcoin resembles Gold in the way that its value is not determined by a central authority, but rather its scarcity in supply. With a deflationary model, a supply of no more than 21 million coins in existence, and unparalleled security, Bitcoin is an extremely useful currency for a troubled economy. In times where there's political conflict, war, or government disputes, people would turn out to decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin to help protect their capital. And even if countries decide to ban it, they'll never be successful in removing it from circulation as Bitcoin lives across the internet. Therefore, the whole internet would need to be shut down, for Bitcoin to cease to exist, making it the perfect alternative to real world currencies we're accustomed to. Wink
I am jobless and I am now overage. My government didn’t give me any job. Now I am married with three children. Thanks God that he gave me an opportunity to earn money from cryptocurrency. If this platform was not available what would I do? Definitely I would be a burden on the government shoulders. But now I put my share in the economy.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

bitcoin can indeed help for a troubled country economy but what if there is price manipulation, is it good for the poor? What can they do?
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:54 AM

I think so. Bitcoin can be useful for building a country's strong economy. Why bitcoin can be useful for the economy? I think there are people who work in this field of cryptocurrency and that certainly reduces the number of unemployed in a country. So of course bitcoin helps the economy.
I am making money from bitcoin and using in my local markets. It means that I can contribute in the economy by circulating my money. Other thing is that I earned money outside the country and bring it to country; it is also a source of improving a country’s economy. On the whole I can say that bitcoin can change indirectly the economy of a country.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

If some country's economy is in difficulty it is possible for bitcoin to enter and it will lessen the difficulty as well as they will contribute to the development of that economy just like what bitcoin was. do 2008

Well that isn’t something worth to say. Here, we are talking about development of the country with respect to its economy. And bitcoin is although of much great importance in playing such part. But as far as current scenario is concerned, bitcoin isn’t sufficient to become integral factor of increasing the values of economics for a country. This will happen but after few years not now.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

A troubled economy can see great jumb with the power of cryptocurrency.Cryptocurrency has the ability to provide jobs,attract investors, miners etc into an economy that is cryptocurrency friendly. This will enable the returns and profits made from traders or miners to stay in the country and help to develop the economy.The advantages of cryptocurrency cannot be underestimated for any economy.
The problem for governments is that it is going to fuel the bitcoin economy but what they can get out of it is going to be very little since they have no way to know that all of that economic activity is taking place in their country but people are going to benefit from it, but the bad thing is that governments prefer that their citizens remain poor and controllable than rich and free.
Absolutely right that the Bitcoin can change the future and present of a country due to its value which is most valuable one among all the other currencies so this benefits the most. Many countries of poor economies adopted digital currency and made their economies better. Furthermore countries where the Bitcoin is using are now getting better with it and this affect inspires other countries too which are thinking to bring crypto system in their countries.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

I agree, bitcoin can overcome or be useful in overcoming a troubled economy. because it can provide income for those who do not have a job or those who have a regular job as additional income.
hence they will not have difficulty in economic terms, especially basic needs or daily needs. and very beneficial for those who have low and medium economy and bitcoin is very helpful to them.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

with bitcoin we can find a fairly decent income and the results obtained from bitcoin can help someone who is mired in the economy. So he's just from the economic downturn and indeed very many people who are already in bitcoin are getting better in terms of economy

Yes it is very usefull. Most of the bitcoin users are financially stable and can afford to have a better education. This can reduce unemployment. You don't have to be rich to be involved in bitcoin. You can start with bounty and you can invest your earnings.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

I believed that bitcoin can really be useful in a troubled economy because it gives great benefit to the people who do not have any source of income, so they could provide the things that they usually need. Bitcoin may help to improve the economy by decreasing unemployed people like i said it gives people a good source of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: