Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy  (Read 33087 times)
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:16:39 AM

Yes Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy for it help the country to earn big profit to pay all the debts that the country have and I think there is no one who will be poor because anyone from now and then can earn big profit with the BTC but they should have the knowledge in earning the BTC. If they do not have the knowledge then they will not earn big they will find it hard to earn in BTC. You should study and learn first how to earn in BTC so that you will earn big and you should have an internet and a laptop to do the BTC if you do not have a laptop and an internet then you will not earn. You can also do it in android phone but it will take of your time and it is hard to do in android phone not like when you do it in the laptop or pc it will make you easy to do it.
MadisonWood1212

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

For countries with economic difficulties, Bitcoin could give the country a step in the direction of a new economy if the heads of state agree and make informed decisions.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

Bitcoin can really be useful for a trouble economy for it can help simply to the unemployed people to join the bounty signature campaign in order to have an earning to sustain their daily needs, peoples with no jobs can contribute to the crises of economy, so they earn through bounty so this jobless people can help contribute to troubled economy.
Thats absolutely true, and also i want to say that people who earn some gains from crypto like bounty, airdrop, trading will have bigger capital than average people who work for salary in low economy countries, especially in countries where the cost of living is low.
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:02:17 AM

Bitcoin can really be useful for the a troubled economy because it can help people, employees without enough income to earn some extra money especially to the unemployed people this is what they really need to earn money for there family
Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

In my opinion, that's right. We need a world currency to import and export and its only the virtual currency which is bitcoin. There are many lives that has been change because of bitcoin, even undergrad are welcome into this.

indeed true in the economic side, bitcoin can help financially for those who use bitcoin, but the question how about people who do not understand the system of bitcoin this? because not all countries legalize this crypto currency and there is no guarantee from the government
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:16:04 AM

Indeed, Bitcoin and other cryptos will dominate in the monetary world so that it will bring a good result in the country economy. so every government should encourage their people to be involved in this blockchain platform.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

It is not a solution. If you’re living in a country where a dollar is worth a lot of your countries currency, Bitcoin is not going to help you in any way. In my country I’m getting paid #10k of my country’s currency and I can’t afford to buy one Bitcoin because it is worth more than a million in my country.

So tell me, how has Bitcoin been able to help me when I can’t even afford half a Bitcoin? So you don’t say that, Bitcoin can’t help you much, not even Faucets pays enough, unless you’re rich or maybe you got a good job to be doing online or in this forum.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Bitcoin can truly be valuable for an inconvenience economy for it can push essentially to the jobless individuals to join the abundance signature crusade so as to have a winning to support their day by day needs, people groups without any occupations can add to the emergencies of economy, so they acquire through abundance so this jobless individuals can assist contribute with troubling economy.
Aiiimm

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

Bitcoin is so very useful in troubled econoy. Why? Becuase can do anything bitcoin can help people employees without stable works and good income and bitcoin also one of the source of your extra income.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

i think yes Because bitcoin useful...........bitcoin can buy happy because not only they are using bitcoin but also they are investing bitcoin can
 they said bitcoin really be use trouble economy .
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

Bitcoin is so very useful in troubled econoy. Why? Becuase can do anything bitcoin can help people employees without stable works and good income and bitcoin also one of the source of your extra income.

This is meaningless. I think a lot of us support Bitcoin, but we should not see it as an instant magic solution. It can definitely help stabilize an economy if people use it when their own currency is worth nothing,,, like the bolivar in Venezuela. But it will not help make more jobs or make people have more stable income in a regular economy. People who earn Bitcoin even in bounties, are earning in dollars. Not bitcoin. If they earned Bitcoin, I could earn three times more six months ago than what I earn today, in the real world.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

Yes , bitcoins can be helpful for troubled economy because the volatility of the market can be used in order for the government to take advantage of the market situation, government and people will both profit in the market.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

This is a technology market if the technology is applied in practice, it will create a lot of useful for the economy is having difficulty. However, it is not easy to do and apply.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

A problematic economy in cases where the national currency has depreciated very much. And at this point, if many people have time to invest in bitcoin, then they will be able to save their money. Other ways, it is at the state level to do, then perhaps it will reinforce the national currency to the cryptocurrency.

renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

Bitcoin truly help the community and the economy to grow. The economical issues nowadays is very rampant. What bitcoin can contribute for this problem is the jobs it offers.

Furthermore, the society develops its capability of living in the world. So, technology also grows. Since bitcoin is already considered as internet currency by some, the popularity of it will increase which can improve it further.

As bitcoin decreases unemployment rate in a country, the country become more productive in terms of economical growth.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

I am very appreciated to the man behind who creat bitcoin because this creation bring us hope to become a rich someday. And the reason why I say this because I have a proof, some of my friends are now rich becuase they earn enough money through their investment on bitcoin that is why I always believe that bitcoin is very helpful to a trouble economy.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

Yes , bitcoins can be helpful for troubled economy because the volatility of the market can be used in order for the government to take advantage of the market situation, government and people will both profit in the market.
I agree, the government in a troubled country can take advantage of the volatility of bitcoin, they just need to promote, advertise, and legalize bitcoin. It may boost the troubled country economy, and it's great because the government and people will profit both.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

This is a technology market if the technology is applied in practice, it will create a lot of useful for the economy is having difficulty. However, it is not easy to do and apply.

Yea it is easy to use, if bitcoin can be used every where and can pay anything for sure it will be stress free because we don't need to line very long and we don't need to wait so long just to pay a thing we want.
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

Yes bitcoin is very much useful for troubled economy. It helps to give long term benefits to both people and government. It can make people earn number of profits. Money is totally secured in bitcoin and people can use it anytime. So whenever economy is in trouble or crisis bitcoin can help to come out of it. So government and banks should promote bitcoin as much as possible.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

Economic problems are so complicated that definitive and long-term solutions are needed, what's going on with bitcoin today can certainly be a solution to solve economic problems, as the world needs a new system to tackle the increasingly complex economic problems.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: