Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy  (Read 33079 times)
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

These institutions behaved like a sales representive of globalization for decades, developed countries gain a fortune from globalization, and most of the others became poorer except a few countries like China. Now, look at USA is doing to China to keep it poor. I think, it is not the right time for developing countries not to use their own currencies because they could totally lose their control on their economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

it is correct i think. bitcoin is an alternative currency. and blockchain based cryptocurrencies are a solid alternatives for nowadays financial systems. decentralized solutions for traditional banking system is going to rule the world in the future.

I hope so. Because as of today, we're still living in the traditional banking system which is centralized. Without a doubt, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum has proven to be viable alternatives against the current financial system. With their decentralized design, anyone can own a share of these cryptocurrencies without fear of downtime or censorship. But, centralized fiat money still has the lead, probably because they're backed by central banks and governments.

These entities have been carefully researching blockchain technology, to migrate their existing solutions into a global distributed ledger which is secure, fast, and transparent for anyone to audit. Due to the success of the Bitcoin blockchain, many people have used it as an alternative currency for troubled times. But, I think that once fiat money transitions to the blockchain, then cryptocurrencies would serve no purpose at all. Roll Eyes

yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

I'm not sure that btc could be useful for unstable economies as a means of payment for that simple reason that btc is extremely volatile itself. The way I see it is that bitcoin could help to increase the people's income and thus bring more money to the economy.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

At the moment I understand this technology is still very new, so not many countries want to develop this technology, but if cryptocurrencies are used, it will be very useful for a country that has economic problems, such as countries in Africa and Asia that mostly have economic problems. Hopefully, in the next few years, we will see many countries that use cryptocurrencies as a payment or just as an investment.

mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

THis is obvious, or isnt it?
Bitcoin emerged as direct consequences after our regular finacial crisis , which should enebale us to sustain different economy, more stable and more true in its essence.
No money printing ny central banks and private banks. So yes, bitcoin helps and is a lifevest in troubled economical times.

pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

perhaps this will help to avoid problems with the waste of funds, because holders do not spend money at the time, while they wait for the growth of cryptocurrency
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

To me it's kinda weird to think of BTC as of an alternative to national currencies. But I think it has the ability to help national economics, if those countries figure out how to use it right.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

Some countries with problem economies are already beginning to introduce Bitcoin as a means of calculation, for example, Venezuela.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Why it doesn't work in Venezuela then? OK, they do not use Bitcoin but it's alternative Petri, but the situation is not changing as I see, if someone has anything to add or disagree with me feel free to tell your opinion on the situation in the country and their experience with national crypto.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

Bitcoin is definitely helpful for trouble economy now Venezuela is witnessing the same situation Venezuela now depending on cryptocurrencies for transactions
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:25:19 AM

it is correct i think. bitcoin is an alternative currency. and blockchain based cryptocurrencies are a solid alternatives for nowadays financial systems. decentralized solutions for traditional banking system is going to rule the world in the future.
Bitcoin might be an alternative for countries that have an unstable economy, but I don't think it can be for the long term. Because permanently  have to paper money. Because the use of bitcoin with blockchain technology does make everything more efficient, so it can reduce unnecessary expenditure and avoid corrupt officials from doing the action.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

I think bitcoin is useful for a country that is experiencing a financial crisis, because it is more resistant to inflation due to the strengthening of the USD. But bitcoin cannot replace fiat money, only as an alternative currency. In the long term, it may continue to be developed by taking into account the needs or problems that exist in each country.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

I think bitcoin is useful for a country that is experiencing a financial crisis, because it is more resistant to inflation due to the strengthening of the USD. But bitcoin cannot replace fiat money, only as an alternative currency. In the long term, it may continue to be developed by taking into account the needs or problems that exist in each country.
there are some countries that are turning to cryptocurrency, because of the severe crisis. this also has risks, but maybe the government has other views to save the country
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Indeed bitcoin can be another alternative for countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided, because if their country creates more the traditional money then the value of their country's traditional money will go down. Which I doubt is whether people from that country can adapt to the fluctuations in cryptocurrency which might be detrimental to them.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:06:05 AM

It is true that bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy.  Like in the country of Venezuela, the Venezuela is currently experiencing hyperinflation where their annualized inflation is now 1000000 percent.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

Bitcoin could be solution and more useful for economy in the world, many country have positive effect by adoption and allowed bitcoin as transaction payment, they can take profit with bitcoin price when growing up or down.
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

Bitcoin could be solution and more useful for economy in the world, many country have positive effect by adoption and allowed bitcoin as transaction payment, they can take profit with bitcoin price when growing up or down.
in fact, bitcoin can be used for anything, however, sometimes many people see one side of bitcoin. well, but for personal, it can be done, and of course it can also be for other things.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

YES, in troubled economy of an environment or country, how to survive becomes the struggle of the people and if bitcoin is available they are definite to survive, even in my country we have been battling with economy recession but we have always been able to survive the hurdles with this great opportunity.
what you convey is very true and in my opinion the results of good and bad crypto currencies depend on the intention and purpose of the investor itself
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

this is very true. we can be helped by crypto currencies, especially bitcoin. This currency provides many benefits for us to increase income or improve our economic conditions. This currency provides a great job opportunity for us to be able to get additional income. and we can trade this currency so that we can benefit.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

Yes bitcoin can help to the economy   specially if government accept it.
It will help to  give extra income and earn a good profit. But of course people should understand bitcoin and willing to learn it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: