Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:07:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy  (Read 33091 times)
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:51:33 PM

I don't think it is appropriate to say that ,ya digital currency can improve economy and with the help of blockchain we can improve decentralization of data which will further decrease corruption in the country and that is what the root cause is.for inter countries exchange crypto can play a profitable role but not entirely you can depend on crypto to improve economy.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:08:19 PM

I agree. I also believe that cryptocurrencies can improve the economy and bring it to a new level. Some economic processes can be simplified thanks to cryptocurrencies.
yes it can because bitcoin can be sold at high prices and can help our economic needs.
Since it had Co me to the market since then there are so many countries made economical progress and it made high economical earning for people. There are millions of people who are earning only with help of investing their money to bitcoin other wise they were suffering unemployment but now they are able to earn and live good economical life.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:13:55 PM

Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Probably true to some but not to majority. Bitcoin itself is not cheap, though it has went down dramatically since it hit its peak price but, still not so affordable to those who are in a difficult situation financially.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:51:52 PM

It can be useful for a troubled economy or not I do not know but it can be useful for decentralisation which can reduce a lot of corruption from a country if they can use it properly.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:14:45 AM

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Probably true to some but not to majority. Bitcoin itself is not cheap, though it has went down dramatically since it hit its peak price but, still not so affordable to those who are in a difficult situation financially.
it is not cheap in our fiat currency per 1 bitcoin, but we can buy it according to our capabilities. so that you don't have to buy in full per bitcoin. I think for those who use BTC at this time, of course they will be able to have prosperity later
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:27:15 AM

it is not cheap in our fiat currency per 1 bitcoin, but we can buy it according to our capabilities. so that you don't have to buy in full per bitcoin. I think for those who use BTC at this time, of course they will be able to have prosperity later
if we want to buy bitcoin , use money that we able to accept if our investment getting loss.it is not easy to start investing in cryptocurrency.we have to prepare our self with some skill and also prepare our mental if some day market moved not suitable with our hope.and dont forget, we coud start investing with any amount.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:25:17 AM

YES, in troubled economy of an environment or country, how to survive becomes the struggle of the people and if bitcoin is available they are definite to survive, even in my country we have been battling with economy recession but we have always been able to survive the hurdles with this great opportunity.
yes i see this as a solutions for country such as venezuella. Maduro trying to using crypto currency to fight the hyperinflation in their country, i do think they could success but many country are nit ready to do transactions using cryptocurrency which become obstacle for venezuella to do transactions with others country.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:37:55 AM

yes, it is very good for countries with economic conditions that are not stable or often have hyperinflation. the way it works is that bitcoin or other crypto stands alone is not tied to the bank, so it determines its own exchange value, so it can minimize the occurrence of excessive inflation.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:27:03 AM

yes, it is very good for countries with economic conditions that are not stable or often have hyperinflation. the way it works is that bitcoin or other crypto stands alone is not tied to the bank, so it determines its own exchange value, so it can minimize the occurrence of excessive inflation.
this has been done by the Venezuelan state, where due to severe inflation, so that their currencies become worthless, the government uses bitcoin as a substitute for their destroyed fiat money, it is hoped that after BTC prices rise, their economic welfare will increase
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:25:05 PM

Okay , I think you know almost everywhere there is a way to buy a single flat instead of full building. On the same way, you can buy a part of bitcoin. Bitcoincoin can be divided by 100000000. So you can take any part of bitcoin. You may invest on bitcoin only 1$ too.
Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:29:12 AM

For some third world countries, Bitcoin is an ordinary medium of circulation, you can buy it from me on the street. This is because the local Fiat overtakes some cryptocurrencies in terms of the level of volatility. There is not enough cash in the dollars, and Bitcoin is the only thing that remains afloat.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:36:27 AM

I agree. I also believe that cryptocurrencies can improve the economy and bring it to a new level. Some economic processes can be simplified thanks to cryptocurrencies.

Just partly. I do not think that Bitcoin can be an economy saver. The governments should make some changes to improve the situation in their countries.
Its not partly, if you already have a strong intention and determination to change your economy and finances, then you can get that. bitcoin provides an opportunity for anyone to make a profit, including yourself. if you mean is change economy in the country is certainly not the realm of bitcoin, bitcoin changes the individual economy not the economy as big as the country.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:46:49 AM

Just partly. I do not think that Bitcoin can be an economy saver. The governments should make some changes to improve the situation in their countries.

Little bit you are wrong, you should see bitcoin has changed our economy level. I have seen crypto currency has given a source of income who was jobless and they have a enough earning from crypto trading. So can't say totally No.
But it is also right, that most of the countries's government ban the bitcoin, but may be it is temporary.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:38:34 AM

Many people believe that a new economic crisis is imminent. Actually, I am one of these guys.
If an economic crisis comes then people will start searching for new ways to store the value of they money. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can be a solution to this problems and it can increase the mass adoption and the crypto awareness in our society.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:05:08 AM

yes right like in Venezuela, Africa is an economically unstable country.
but Venezuela does not use bitcoin to become their currency. and now I hear their currency is not selling at all
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:09:36 PM

yes right like in Venezuela, Africa is an economically unstable country.
but Venezuela does not use bitcoin to become their currency. and now I hear their currency is not selling at all
yes, Venezuela is experiencing hyper inflation, so their currency is no longer valuable, so they turned to cryptocurrency. but the latest news that I heard, they were faced with the problem of power outages for 3 days, and this is very bad for the country, because electricity is a vital part of crypto to transact

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 02:36:36 PM

Many people believe that a new economic crisis is imminent. Actually, I am one of these guys.
If an economic crisis comes then people will start searching for new ways to store the value of they money. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can be a solution to this problems and it can increase the mass adoption and the crypto awareness in our society.
I think you are dreaming because if an economic crisis happens, the government will use every solution to prevent it when this problem can make society chaotic, and even if this crisis cannot be prevented, the government will still guide people to safe locations for storage, which can be gold or silver. Bitcoin will not be a reliable solution to the crisis when people still don't know too much about it, you should not think bitcoin is a god and can solve all your problems, it is just a tool to invest, people can make money with it but there is no guarantee in bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:36:48 PM

in 2017, bitcoin is indeed a way for people with economic problems because this year there have been many people who have benefited so much from bitcoin that many people have become rich and successful in the crypto world

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:13:08 PM

Haven't heard Goldman Sachs for quite awhile about his stance for bitcoin.

in 2017, bitcoin is indeed a way for people with economic problems because this year there have been many people who have benefited so much from bitcoin that many people have become rich and successful in the crypto world
And this scenario will happen again in the next few years to come. When the market reaches too high market cap around a trillion or two. More  events that can help to make the market better.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:32:28 PM

Only on 2017 ? What about on other years ?  The previous and current years are also profitable  and if the market dumps that does not mean that your earning capabilities will also be lessen  .   the dump of the price is not a hindrance .  you can still earn if you are wise and knowledgeable person  .  bitcoin is only a currency and it didnt mean to rescue a troubled country  . the government and the people living on a country are the ones that dictate their future not bitcoins or cryptos .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: