Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:46:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins are you hodling for 2018?  (Read 998 times)
MattF24

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

I see red in the market and just sold most of my BTC and ETH and will wait for a week or so or until prices stabilize before getting in again.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

Hey and welcome!
I think that 2018 is going to be the year of the anonymous coins, coins such ZCash,Monero,Digital Cash(DASH), who offer maximum anonymity .

Why would I think that?

The crypto market has been growing up really hard recently, and regulators are starting to put their eyes on the market, we can see how the chinese government threat to cease bitcoin mining at it's country, and we can see how the South Korean regulators, that were considered to be bitcoin friendly, are now threatening to close the exchanges because of money laundaring.

With a total anonymous coin such as Monero, they won't be able to do anything like that, and they won't even be able to track the coins that are being sent from and outside the exchange, that's the reason I believe that 2018 is going to be an huge year for the anonymous coins.

popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

I am trying to maintain portfolio by adding different coins to hodl in 2018. There are many good projects, I have Powr, Ven, TRX, Xrp, BCPT right now. What projects are you hodling, do you think its a good time to get as many coins in portfolio as market is bleeding?
Semux is the one I hodling right now.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

I suggest you these, also I hodl them:

Digibyte,
Monero,
Pivx,
Ethereum,
Sportify,
NEO,
ethereum classic
also some bitcoins Smiley

I know a lot of some currencyes, some I hodl just because I like them, but I know more about what currency that I should awoid, like stellar and ripple.

Also you can look at this: https://www.fluidledger.com/

you will get free coins, if there will be enough holders.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
oSmancikSlowyu

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

End of 2018. This is a diamond of coins.

XRB TEAM MAKES NEW ICO : DADI

What is DADI?

DADI is a global, decentralized cloud platform, focused on the provision of web services to help you build, scale and grow your digital products.
DADI is a global, decentralized cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Unlike existing centralized cloud services, DADI implements a fog computing structure - a decentralized pool of devices, all of which are connected to the Internet. With DADI there is no single authority that regulates computing resource distribution. The platform uses cost-efficient fog computing organized by aDecentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) Autonomous Organization (DAO) rather than a centralized cloud structure, removing the need to pay in advance for private and monopolized cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.

DADI's web services are organized around a microservices architecture that provides a series of intelligent apps for building digital products.

Who is DADI?

The DADI team is 18 strong, majority engineers, and all senior in their own fields. The company operates an all-remote setup, with a focus on asynchronous working designed to facilitate a healthy life/work balance.

DADI ERC20 token:

"DADI tokens are an integral part of the DADI Network. Consumers will be charged fees for their usage of DADI Web Services. The biggest slice of those fees will go to Hosts, with a percentage of every Host’s income paid to the Gateways that they are attached to. A smaller percentage is retained and dedicated to supporting the underlying connectivity of the network (the Ecosystem fund). A similar percentage is paid to the DADI team for the ongoing development and iteration of the platform, while Investors earn a percentage from all transactions and operational fees."

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-1.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-2.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-3.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-4.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-5.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-6.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-7.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-8.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-9.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-10.jpg

KEY LINKS

Supporting site for the DADI Crowdsale: https://dadi.cloud/r/v0fy4j5feh

Documents

Technology

Connect with the team

nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

I see red in the market and just sold most of my BTC and ETH and will wait for a week or so or until prices stabilize before getting in again.

its not the right move to sell because you see red color. it is very hard to buy again once you have sold it. if you can not find the right schedule or if you do not think it is, the price of everything you sell will be very high. you can only watch Smiley
wederniz

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

XRP and ETH is what I am holding for 2018.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1282

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

If I were to choose which coins I am going to #HODL for 2018, here are the following:

*Electroneum (will mine a lot of ETNs once the mobile miner is officially launched)
*Tron (will plan to buy more because I feel that the current numbers in my portfolio aren't good enough yet)
*Dogecoin (because I believe it will fly due to the year of the dog despite developers are inactive)
*LoyalCoin (still under ICO but I'm planning to buy more and #HODL them for a long while)
*SiaCoin (haven't bought yet, but I'm having plans to buy and hold them)
*Digitex (they're dubbing this as the next Electroneum, so I'm all in)

I am not sure regarding the others, but I'm mixing the short and long-term coins that I'm going to #HODL for long.
Electroneum is indeed very promising, I am waiting for it to be listed on normal exchanges where I could just transfer some money into it. I don't like dealing with new exchanges. Doge is still good, but I think it will inevitably die slowly.
As for me, I am holding blackmoon (already have 3x profit, but I'm not sure whether it's the right time to sell), litecoin, ripple (I bought it rather high and now my investment is down, but I believe eventually ripple will bring me good money) and iota (my favourite coin of all, strongly believe it will show its power to the world).

Yes I am looking at Electroneum also but would like to do it through
Bittrex or Poloniex. it seems a very promising project indeed.

I am also holding [for a long time now] SIA, Such a great project which
is actually working and also some interesting developments coming in
2018 so it could be a good year for SIA.

PAY is another I am holding. I believe in this project and to be honest
other CARD projects as a means of using BITCOIN and possible other
alts.

and of course Litecoin is a big fav of mine  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gumgumok

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

i dont have big amounts for any of them and they are cheap ones. my investment is less than 700$
i hodl ripple, tron, iota, verge, ada, stellar

i have some cnd, mana, tnb, lend for small profits, but seems i ll fail already Smiley
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

I am holding at least six currently. Am gonna list them and the reasons why i like to hold them a little bit longer. They are as follow;
1. ETH: The growth of this coin in the past few days has been outrageous and fantastic. Its price on coinmarketcap is given to be growing at the rate of at least 6% daily. Currently the coin stands at $1,318.30. It also stands to be one of the most stable coin in the world right now.
2. XRP: This coin also keep surprising people of the cryptos' world. In the last month of 2017 straight into Jan 2018, it has rose through the ranks. In short, Ripple is causing ripples right now.
3. XLM: The Steller coin also has won me over. It's price stands at $0.4 currently. It's bearable for anyone to invest in. Also the tendency for an unbelievable growth in the coming couples of months is very feasible.
4. DASH: This coin is cool too. It stands at $1,048, just like Eth, the coin is gonna bring profits for its holders.
5. XRM: This coin also has won me over. I plan on holding for a very long time.
6. OMG: This coin is number six on my list. I also plan on holding it for a long period.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:24:42 AM

I can suggest you tree coin. first one is monaco  because they will send monaco card very soon. Second one is dovu. The most reliable project for me. third one is coinlancer beacuse it is the best freelancer and they will fly to moon in short time
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

cobinhood, btc, waves, etc, strat, lisk, monero, ltc, dgb.
but the biggest part 30 in cobinhood and %30 in btc.
Local_Expert

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

If I were to choose which coins I am going to #HODL for 2018, here are the following:

*Electroneum (will mine a lot of ETNs once the mobile miner is officially launched)
*Tron (will plan to buy more because I feel that the current numbers in my portfolio aren't good enough yet)
*Dogecoin (because I believe it will fly due to the year of the dog despite developers are inactive)
*LoyalCoin (still under ICO but I'm planning to buy more and #HODL them for a long while)
*SiaCoin (haven't bought yet, but I'm having plans to buy and hold them)
*Digitex (they're dubbing this as the next Electroneum, so I'm all in)

I am not sure regarding the others, but I'm mixing the short and long-term coins that I'm going to #HODL for long.
I like this list of coins. I'd also add here NEO and XLM, what do you think about these coins?
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

I will hold BTC, BTG, and doge coin for this year because I think the future the price of them will high maybe higher than Eth Smiley I hope it can be real, but I don't know for the future  Cheesy
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

New year started with lots of promise in most of the coins and there were quite a few coins which shows the upward graph. ETH is one them and probably has the most improved correction in 2018.ETH is one of my top picks.Before few weeks or at the start of 2018 i had consider ripple as my investment and would suggest to everyone blindly.Not that now it is not good but there is the few hiccups in growth.I still believe ripple could prove one of the top gainers.Other than that Dash or IOTA would be my last pick and this is purely on trust that they will do good in future.
comabob

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:59:11 AM

I'm hodling ADA, IOTA, and RaiBlocks.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

Dash and IOTA are my favorite picks and can be hold for long term.This coins are technically very good and are fundamentally very smooth.Prices are also not so high and can be purchase by every one.Other than that BTC,ETH,Bitcoin Cash are also showing great promise in the future and can attain new heights in 2018
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

The coin that I'm holding are
Datum
SONM
Prl
Ripple
Enigma
dimkainvest

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:44:00 PM

I'm holding 5 coins: XEM, CVC, KMD, DCT, Wings. Strong teams, stable networks. All great projects, hope it will x5-x20 my account at the end of 2018.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:50:50 PM

BANCOR WAVES BTC is my top 3

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: