Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:02:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Polymath, will I get my tokens?  (Read 101 times)
TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

So I completed the survey for Polymath and have been super excited about it for awhile now. I downloaded the telegram app so I could participate in the Polymath talk. Apparently I asked too many questions and the mod banned me. Does this mean I won't get my coins?

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:34:59 AM

I read a lot of information about that many people passed the interviews but were blocked at the stage of verification, I think that the people who organized this are inherently liars, first they say fill out survey - make retweet or repost and get the coins for free, but then conditions change and apply the new rule, it is said that these people are being dishonest, I reccomend everyone to avoid this office.

houseo

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

So I completed the survey for Polymath and have been super excited about it for awhile now. I downloaded the telegram app so I could participate in the Polymath talk. Apparently I asked too many questions and the mod banned me. Does this mean I won't get my coins?

Ban policy is people who post referral links/promote other ICOs and those who use foul language. We love questions. Feel free to ask any!

If you had verification issues, please contact support and we will try to remedy it provided you meet the required criteria.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: