Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE MADNESS OF A LOST SOCIETY  (Read 5735 times)
nanaimogold (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2011, 11:07:32 PM

The promotion of miscegenation and the homosexual agenda and other moral corrosives, along with widespread poisoning by flouride and phyto-estrogens is a calculated assault committed by the master racists.

The result is partially illustrated here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBhersb5l40&feature=related

Consider the quality of the people who lived in the USA only three generations ago.

I remember my grandfather grousing about the world going to hell. I was lead to believe that was a complaint typically made by old men. Since then I have seen the foundation of civilisation reduced to a rot far worse than my grandfather could imagine. Obviously there was a time when civilisation was improving, not desolving.

This was not a natural progression, it has been a calculated plan. Some say an ancient plan, other say the conspiracy was hatch about 100 years ago.

This 4+ hr documentary was produced in Nanaimo by a filmaker who prefers I don't mention her name online;
http://www.google.ca/search?q=ring+of+power&tbo=p&tbs=vid%3A1&source=vgc&hl=en&aq=f

I think you will find it enlightening.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 10, 2011, 11:54:34 PM

YES, THIS IS AN ANARCHIST CONSPIRACY TO PUT BITCOIN ON THE MAP!

BITCOIN FOREVER!

fabianhjr

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Do The Evolution

View Profile
January 11, 2011, 01:11:08 AM

Yeah, I like the graphs. This is really scary shit. You will come crawling to Mexico since we will adopt Bitcoins, Gold, and Silver as a National Currency before you even start using it mainstream in the USA or other parts of the world; wanna race?

caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 11, 2011, 08:47:00 AM

The promotion of miscegenation and the homosexual agenda and other moral corrosives,

WTF!?
em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2011, 11:04:59 AM

The promotion of miscegenation and the homosexual agenda and other moral corrosives,

WTF!?

For some reason, I don't remember reading that phrase "the homosexual agenda" when I first read this post yesterday...

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
Anonymous

January 11, 2011, 11:52:52 AM

WTF!?

For some reason, I don't remember reading that phrase "the homosexual agenda" when I first read this post yesterday...

I think someone has an "agenda" going by that post ....

FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2011, 07:07:06 PM

Gays for Bitcoin?

Use my Trade Hill referral code: TH-R11519

Check out bitcoinity.org and Ripple.

Shameless display of my bitcoin address:
1Hio4bqPUZnhr2SWi4WgsnVU1ph3EkusvH
fabianhjr

Do The Evolution

View Profile
January 12, 2011, 01:42:08 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2011, 01:42:39 PM by fabianhjr

I like this videos; as insightful as you told us. More would be appreciated. Cheesy

jgarzik
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 12, 2011, 03:11:24 PM

If you think the entire society has gone mad, maybe it's time for some additional self-reflection.

Jeff Garzik, Bloq CEO, former bitcoin core dev team; opinions are my own.
Visit bloq.com / metronome.io
Donations / tip jar: 1BrufViLKnSWtuWGkryPsKsxonV2NQ7Tcj
fabianhjr

Do The Evolution

View Profile
January 12, 2011, 05:45:54 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2011, 09:05:31 PM by fabianhjr

Well, here in Mexico about 40% of the population(Around 50 million ppl) live in a really bad situation were they can barely keep themselves alive. There are kids who eat once a day and it is really that bad. Now imagine what would happen to them with the USA Quantitative Easing taking place here in Mexico. They cannot sign a loan because they don't have means to pay. They cannot save money because it most be spent for food. I had even sen little boys taking a shower in fountains here in Mexico City. This month alone the inflation is about 5%. The minimum wage is 49 MXN DAILY for a full time job. That is about $3 USD a day for you to eat, pay for housing, and save for your retirement. We have the wealthiest man of the world(Carlos Slim) and yet many of us can barely survive. :/

nanaimogold (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2011, 10:49:35 PM

Well, here in Mexico about 40% of the population(Around 50 million ppl) live in a really bad situation were they can barely keep themselves alive. There are kids who eat once a day and it is really that bad. Now imagine what would happen to them with the USA Quantitative Easing taking place here in Mexico. They cannot sign a loan because they don't have means to pay. They cannot save money because it most be spent for food. I had even sen little boys taking a shower in fountains here in Mexico City. This month alone the inflation is about 5%. The minimum wage is 49 MXN DAILY for a full time job. That is about $3 USD a day for you to eat, pay for housing, and save for your retirement. We have the wealthiest man of the world(Carlos Slim) and yet many of us can barely survive. :/

And in true proletariat delusion you think this poverty is caused by a lack of money.

You might join an organisation of anarchists (otherwise known as Marxist-Leninists), destroy the government, eat the rich then sink back into the mire of sub-humanity that is the natural state of miscegeny.

Mexico is one of the richest places on Earth. You have fertile soil, clement weather, abundant seas, a wide variety of minerals within easy reach, easy living and natural beauty.

It's much easier to point the finger of blame for failing to live right than it is to look in the mirror for the cause.

Cryptoman

Activity: 726
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2011, 11:16:56 PM

You might join an organisation of anarchists (otherwise known as Marxist-Leninists), destroy the government, eat the rich then sink back into the mire of sub-humanity that is the natural state of miscegeny.

Actually, anarchists split with Marxists during the Proudhon/Marx debates.  I know where you're coming from, however.  So many of those who call themselves anarchists today, such as the ones we see throwing rocks through bank windows on television, are really Marxists.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." --Gandhi
FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2011, 11:47:42 PM

And in true proletariat delusion you think this poverty is caused by a lack of money.
Why would you think that when fabianhjr pointed out that Carlos Slim calls Mexico home? I don't think that anyone can argue that Mexico has a "lack of money". Rather, only a few people have access to Mexico's wealth, for various reasons.

em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2011, 11:56:24 PM

Actually, anarchists split with Marxists during the Proudhon/Marx debates.  I know where you're coming from, however.  So many of those who call themselves anarchists today, such as the ones we see throwing rocks through bank windows on television, are really Marxists.

^^^ Spot-on.

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
nanaimogold (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2011, 12:06:17 AM

There is obviously an organised agenda. I see people wearing Che t-shirts while the radio is playing a song about being a "teen-ages anarchist". You talk to them about their politics and you are likely to hear the same old proletariat complaints with a hip new varnish.

It's Madison avenue tactics and that does not come cheap.

If you want a glimpse into the truth, find out who paid to rent the bus they pulled up in.

nanaimogold (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2011, 12:18:08 AM

Why would you think that when fabianhjr pointed out that Carlos Slim calls Mexico home? I don't think that anyone can argue that Mexico has a "lack of money". Rather, only a few people have access to Mexico's wealth, for various reasons.

Actually, it was his reference to $3 USD a day that prompted me to say that. Simple people think that money is valuable and equate the lack thereof with poverty. They look at those with money as somehow being responsible for their own deprivations.

The perfect tool for a would-be tyrant.

FatherMcGruder

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2011, 03:02:02 AM

There is obviously an organised agenda. I see people wearing Che t-shirts while the radio is playing a song about being a "teen-ages anarchist". You talk to them about their politics and you are likely to hear the same old proletariat complaints with a hip new varnish.
Ignorance, irony, and immaturity seem like more convincing explanations than some organised agenda. Furthermore, I highly doubt that Clear Channel has the proletariat in mind, except for how to better advertise to them.

Actually, it was his reference to $3 USD a day that prompted me to say that. Simple people think that money is valuable and equate the lack thereof with poverty. They look at those with money as somehow being responsible for their own deprivations.

Many of the Mexican poor that fabianhjr speaks of have little more in wealth of any sort than their petty wages. Feudalism still exists.

fabianhjr

Do The Evolution

View Profile
January 13, 2011, 03:32:19 AM

The issue is that this people can barely keep themselves alive. They are in sub-sustainable condition and I had been giving food and doing social service for the good of all. This month it is expected a 5% inflation and it is just worsening the situation for those people. There are still natives that only live with food and have no single penny. I am saying that the situation must improve for them because 40% of the population is fighting for daily survival. They cannot form ventures nor educate themselves nor their children. I am not putting the blame on them. I am just pointing out this facts. It is really shocking to pass trough this experiences.

Nanaimo, I was over there last year(In Victoria also visited the surroundings). Studied there for the whole 9th grade. It is very different from our definition of poverty. I studied in a public school; met many souls. Many of them were by your definition in the low-class poor. The father had 1 job in the minimum wage. Yet they didn't struggle for survival. They played Basketball or any other sport/activity. They went to the store and bought energetic drinks. I even met some who worked for their money/purchasing power to buy superficial goods. Here it is a different story. I invite you to come. I could even welcome you at my home and show you the surroundings. PM if you want the address and time to meet up. No spanish required I could be your interpreter.

I am not blaming the Big Guys, I am blaming the poor regulation over minimum wages which should be a little higher at least. How can you support a family with 2 jobs x 2 parents?(12 USD daily) How can they even sustain themselves? How can they afford housing? Food? Retirement when the age comes?

da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
January 13, 2011, 05:18:40 AM

Gays for Bitcoin?

lol

One off NP-Hard.
Vinnie

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2011, 05:22:29 AM

The promotion of miscegenation and the homosexual agenda and other moral corrosives, along with widespread poisoning by flouride and phyto-estrogens is a calculated assault committed by the master racists.

Mmmmm..... My wife is white and I'm browner than shit.... how does that make you feel?

Re: Che t-shirts everywhere; its a classic move. The radical left was either co-opted into the empire (the civil rights movement) or destroyed (the black panther party.) Now all we have is a supposed radical left making the case for expansion of the state via totalitarian humanism; human rights like the right to not be offended or have ones feelings hurt, especially if your a woman or a minority. Points if you're a female, gay minority. This type reaches out to my people all the time. A white kid once told me I wasn't a minority but a part of the "global third world majority" and that he couldn't wait until dark skin people ran the world with their kind, gentle hearts and love of nature..... wtf?

You might start seeing the real radical left re-emerging, but they won't be wearing Che shirts and they won't be white. They'll be black or brown and from the inner city. And they'll chase the liberals out of urban areas while the radical right chases the police-state-loving neo-cons out of America's heart land. Too bad I'll be too old when this all goes down.

Anonymous Cash-By-Mail Exchange: https://www.bitcoin2cash.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: