Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting into investing/trading  (Read 53 times)
Jartsu (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

Hey,

I'm super interested getting in Altcoin investing/trading, but I have no experience in it. Which are the best ways to educate myself?

Regards
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

Bitcointalk forum can help you earn learn the basics as well as the advanced stuff involving trading and investing quite quickly provided you are ready to invest your time and effort. There are a plethora of threads here that talk about trading and investing into crypto currencies(old and new) and this is how I learnt about crypto initially when I set foot into this vast crypto world. I suggest talking to different and clearing any doubts that you may have now and then. Visit the forum on a regular basis and check the latest news through google etc which would certainly help you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:10:37 AM

I suspect that you have already read sufficient amount of information about crypto since you are already a senior member here. But if you still and really want to know more about investing or trading then you should start researching about the coins that you are interested in investing in. You can tell by that if your coin or investment is going to make enough profit that you can assume you are making a living out of it. Experience can be your best teacher, but being more careful is better than having regrets.
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

The bitcointalk forum is an information distribution center. This is a good place to communicate and learn about bitcoin and all kinds of altcoins knowledge. Good traffic forums. Find the block or information that is helpful to you. Ask if you don't understand. You will soon be familiar with and invest in cryptocurrency investment.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Hey,

I'm super interested getting in Altcoin investing/trading, but I have no experience in it. Which are the best ways to educate myself?

Regards

First, I would like to express to you my warm welcome to the world of altcoins. Please read a lot of reliable articles, news, and beginners' guide about cryptocurrencies and alternate cryptocurrencies. You will find a lot of it online. You can also find a lot of significant threads here that would be of great help to you to increase your knowledge about altcoins. Please do not just jump into investing in any coin without understanding first the risks and probabilities. Start with small amount and then choose a good exchange platform such as Bittrex. You will be spending a lot of rough rides here but be firm. And of course enjoy!
Jartsu (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

Hey,

I would love to try out Binance. If I've understood correctly this is what I'll do.

Deposit ETH
Invest into the altcoin I want
If the price goes up just change the altcoin back to ETH

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: