Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 0.50 btc for Marijuana on Silk Road  (Read 12153 times)
JonathanMyers (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:08:05 AM

i don't know what to say

1DZqqptqoDSHgXP8Lrea6e6CFfo2EXHRTF

Pay back by September 20th

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:12:06 AM

i don't know what to say

1DZqqptqoDSHgXP8Lrea6e6CFfo2EXHRTF

Pay back by September 20th

Just don't say no more.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:15:25 AM

my eyes turn red when i smoke it and i feel happy, i like those feelings
jeannie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:15:57 AM

This is what is causing Bitcoin to be banned by a lot of authorities.   A One Post wonder asking for loan for drugs!

Kouye

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:20:46 AM

This is what is causing Bitcoin to be banned by a lot of authorities.   A One Post wonder asking for loan for drugs!

Problem is not the drug thing, to me, at least.
Problem is this is should be on a "Begging" sub rather than on a "Lending" one, because he just wont repay.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:23:00 AM

Study, pay attention in school kid, talk to your parents/doctor if you are depressed. Don't do drugs especially to make yourself feel happy if you're down.

JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:23:06 AM

what happened to old bitcoin forum? remember when nice rich men on here gave away bitcoins to a person who only said "i want this, pay back by this day" i miss those nice rich men, they die?

are you all in debt?
KingOfSports

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:23:53 AM

what happened to old bitcoin forum? remember when nice rich men on here gave away bitcoins to a person who only said "i want this, pay back by this day" i miss those nice rich men, they die?

are you all in debt?
So whats your old scam account? Obviously you aren't new, why not use your old account? Obviously a past scammer.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:26:12 AM

are you all in debt?
The community grew to the point where a forum member is equal to a random stranger on the street communicating remotely and telling you to leave the money in a box, so the privilege was abused. This isn't a community anymore.
Kouye

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:26:36 AM

are you all in debt?

We're just tired of your kind, and probably a bit more aware.

joeyjmr8484

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:27:40 AM

Study, pay attention in school kid, talk to your parents/doctor if you are depressed. Don't do drugs especially to make yourself feel happy if you're down.
well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, Ian Marderness. You're a druggie yourself.
KingOfSports

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:30:28 AM

well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, Ian Marderness. You're a druggie yourself.
Never said I didn't do drugs, now that you commented I'm pretty sure this is another Joey account. Anyways this kid sounds depressed and sounds like he used weed to cheer him up. Using drugs that way will lead to worse drugs, weed is known as a gateway drug.

JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:31:39 AM

i was scrolling through old pages and it amazes me how people gave away bitcoin so quick, why? i am not depressed, maybe a bit of OCD and ADHD but that's it.
Kouye

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:32:16 AM

The community grew to the point where a forum member is equal to a random stranger on the street communicating remotely and telling you to leave the money in a box, so the privilege was abused. This isn't a community anymore.
Hahaha! Care to handle joey alts for a couple weeks ? Smiley

JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:39:06 AM

you guys make me feel tired, i wish i had my weed right now. Anyone a stoner on here? You would know how it feels to be dry. Everyone around my area doesn't smoke weed. oh boy  Cry
KingOfSports

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:49:50 AM

you guys make me feel tired, i wish i had my weed right now. Anyone a stoner on here? You would know how it feels to be dry. Everyone around my area doesn't smoke weed. oh boy  Cry

Like I said if u depend on it for happiness it looks like you already are psychologically addicted to it. It'll only get worse.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:56:24 AM

are you all in debt?

What are you talking about? It's the same as it's ever been. In fact, OgNasty just got a 200BTC loan nearly immediately after he requested it. Why are you requesting a loan? Are you in debt?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:59:39 AM

are you all in debt?

What are you talking about? It's the same as it's ever been. In fact, OgNasty just got a 200BTC loan nearly immediately after he requested it. Why are you requesting a loan? Are you in debt?
I think he's right, it has changed quite a bit.

A detailed account of why
Kouye

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 02:07:36 AM

They are still alive and still rich. But you're on the lending sub, here. Not the giveaway one.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 02:10:31 AM

0.5 BTC  How much does that get you on Silk Road?  1/4 oz?

How far are you from any of the 20 medical marijuana states?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: