Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:40:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 0.50 btc for Marijuana on Silk Road  (Read 12166 times)
J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:34:24 PM

I am not comfortable with mailing, is there any other option i can do other than that? I mean is this the only option available?

There's no other option unless you give the collateral to someone in person who lives in your area.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Just sell the cards.  Someone will want to buy them and use Escrow.  After they have verified the codes are real then they will release the bitcoins to you.

No need for a loan. Smiley
JonathanMyers (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:00:56 PM

Just sell the cards.  Someone will want to buy them and use Escrow.  After they have verified the codes are real then they will release the bitcoins to you.

I just wanted pm someone the codes and then i would pay back by that time. I would let them use the codes before the loan payment first. I see nothing wrong with that at all.
J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:15:14 PM

I just wanted pm someone the codes and then i would pay back by that time. I would let them use the codes before the loan payment first. I see nothing wrong with that at all.

If they use the codes then why don't you just sell them? Why would you even want to pay them back extra money then?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 03:40:36 PM

If they are using the code they are buying the code!  You don't want a loan, you want to sell your code.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:22:59 AM

Vod this is very frustrating, sure i am selling the code but i honestly don't know what else to offer for collateral. Can't collateral be used for buying items as well? The 1600 and 4000 are both worth $50 to me. I feel trapped because i don't know what else to do other than give the codes, 0.50 btc is a pretty low amount. I can't let someone borrow something for awhile until i pay back because i have nothing of value. This is why i asked my cousin to help me out and so therefore he gave me these.

What i want to do is give someone the codes that is actually worth $69 total for both of these cards but i toned the price down a little, pay me the $50 and i pay them back by September 20th.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:29:56 AM

Dude, nobody is going to lend you money so you can buy weed on silk road.  With the effort you are putting into this scam-thread you could cut the neighbors grass and earn the money you allegedly seek.

You come across as a drunk looking for another nickel to buy another 40.  To me that is weird since marijuana is not addictive.

At this point you should just wait until Sept 20 and buy it yourself.
JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:43:21 AM

Dude, nobody is going to lend you money so you can buy weed on silk road.  With the effort you are putting into this scam-thread you could cut the neighbors grass and earn the money you allegedly seek.

You come across as a drunk looking for another nickel to buy another 40.  To me that is weird since marijuana is not addictive.

At this point you should just wait until Sept 20 and buy it yourself.

well as a "drunk" guy September is a hell of a long time for me. I'm a very impatient person and that's just how i am. A lot of things have been going on in my life and i have been busy, so I just thought hey maybe i should relax a little in life and maybe make a thread about asking for a loan, which is why i made this thread, at first i wasn't expecting serious answers but a few people seemed willing to give the loan and i was actually surprised. Some might have changed their minds, and i hope this the last damn time i say this. This is not a scam thread, even though it may seem like it. I am not a bullshitter, so say all you want. I don't know what else to do. But hey, at least i was honest for what i was going to use the loan for.

And i am not using it just to get 'high' like a pathetic druggie, it helps me in life as well. Might as well call it a medication for me too. There is a lot of helpful people in this forum and i would hope you guys would help me with this loan too. The only thing is i guess i just need to wait until someone is willing to help instead of people debating whether or not i am a scammer. But that would be a waste of time wouldn't it?

Viceroy

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:58:44 AM

Yes it would as anybody who has the ability to loan you money is going to consider what you intend to use the loan for and then determine that you joined this forum (with THIS sock puppet) only two days before you started this thread.  So you will need to provide collateral worth more than the loan amount.  You said you cannot.  You have all the markers of a scammer.

Who was your original avatar in this forum?
JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:09:04 AM

the two collateral's i am offering in total was more than $50 actually, if you can give me more suggestions for online collateral because apparently my current collateral's i am offering is shit, i would be greatly appreciated  Roll Eyes. This is just getting annoying.

and what do you mean by original avatar?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 05:10:56 AM

the two collateral's i am offering in total was more than $50 actually, if you can give me more suggestions for online collateral because apparently my current collateral's i am offering is shit, i would be greatly appreciated  Roll Eyes. This is just getting annoying.

You haven't offered any collateral!  All you have done is offer some gift cards you want to sell.

YOU are getting annoying.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Viceroy

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:13:05 AM

My young son asked me "what is that" while pointing at you avatar vod.  thanks for that.
 Roll Eyes
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 05:27:23 AM

My young son asked me "what is that" while pointing at you avatar vod.  thanks for that.
 Roll Eyes

Why are you rolling your eyes?  It's good for children to be curious.   Wink

JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:59:00 AM

You haven't offered any collateral!  All you have done is offer some gift cards you want to sell.

i have to admit, i laughed at this comment. But anyways, i never done this collateral thing before. So like i said before, i would be appreciated if someone gave me examples of what to give for collateral. Because i don't know what to do in this situation right now. Online collateral is better than mailing imo.
jdany

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Inspired

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:17:42 AM

i have to admit, i laughed at this comment. But anyways, i never done this collateral thing before. So like i said before, i would be appreciated if someone gave me examples of what to give for collateral. Because i don't know what to do in this situation right now. Online collateral is better than mailing imo.

The people that lend you BTC don't want to broker your stuff.  They want you to give up something so awesome that they know you'll pay them back. 
Or, if it isn't awesome, they don't have to do much to convert it back to the BTC they lent.  (liquidity)
Cash is liquid.
Stocks are liquid.
A gift card is not liquid.  You have to go through the process of finding a buyer. Or use it yourself.
A 2001 Dodge Viper Engine is not liquid.
Game currency is not liquid.

Make the statement with your collateral.
That it would be INSANE to walk away from it.
Ans that it's a safe bet to loan to you.

Long and short:  The more liquid your collateral, the more lenders are in the pool.
If you offer spaghetti as collateral, expect a hard time finding someone who values spaghetti as much as you.
Don't be offended that your WoW character isn't worth 3 BTC to a person that doesn't play WoW.
Also,  Don't make your collateral a gamble. That's like paying for dinner with a lottery ticket.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 01:57:52 PM

Game currency is liquid. Go on sythe and you can sell it with just a little bit more effort than stocks. There are chinese gold shops who are always eager to buy your game currency 24/7. Tongue

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
/dev/null

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 06:55:08 PM

Game currency is liquid. Go on sythe and you can sell it with just a little bit more effort than stocks. There are chinese gold shops who are always eager to buy your game currency 24/7. Tongue

Thats true ^

JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:03:04 AM

Took a screenshot of my RS account, how about this?

https://i.imgur.com/4pWhpvb.jpg
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 05:38:27 AM

Took a screenshot of my RS account, how about this?

https://i.imgur.com/4pWhpvb.jpg

I don't really think it is worth anything, anyone can achieve that in a few hours and more.
DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 05:55:43 AM

Stop feeding the troll!

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: