Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 0.50 btc for Marijuana on Silk Road  (Read 12153 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 07:29:33 PM

I do have thoughts but I always felt like this everyday. Every time I ask someone for help nobody cares. I don't know what to do, I can only rely on drugs. It sucks, but it helps. That's why I need this loan. Its important to me.

You have the attitude of a rapist.

You've been told NO a dozen times.  Yet you keep coming back begging and trying to justify it.  Obviously viewpoints that don't meet yours mean nothing to you.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 11:38:49 PM

Id be dead by then probably.

Well best of luck to ya!  I'd suggest reaching out to someone before you kill yourself though.  There is someone out there who cares about you, but your school or home would probably be a better place to find them.  This is not the place for it.

Edit:

Same guy?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233456.0

I do have thoughts but I always felt like this everyday. Every time I ask someone for help nobody cares. I don't know what to do, I can only rely on drugs. It sucks, but it helps. That's why I need this loan. Its important to me.

Do call the suicide hotlines, the Good Samaritans etc, you really need help.
JonathanMyers (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:09:58 AM

You've been told NO a dozen times.  Yet you keep coming back begging and trying to justify it.  Obviously viewpoints that don't meet yours mean nothing to you.

Comparing me to a rapist? A bit far but I am quite stubborn, I get the same advice over and over. Go outside, therapy, suicide hot lines (hear that they call the police on you, no help) I mean it just doesn't help. I am not trying to beg, I am just trying to say that none of your advice help me what so ever. Not to sound rude or anything, just being honest here.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:23:57 AM

Maybe you should try begging instead?

Couldn't hurt, you already seem pretty pathetic.  Need money for weed?  GET A JOB, SIR!  I've been working since 14... before that I mowed lawns for money with my brother.

Are you disabled?  What's preventing you from being able to make money on your own?
worldinacoin

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 03:16:46 AM

Comparing me to a rapist? A bit far but I am quite stubborn, I get the same advice over and over. Go outside, therapy, suicide hot lines (hear that they call the police on you, no help) I mean it just doesn't help. I am not trying to beg, I am just trying to say that none of your advice help me what so ever. Not to sound rude or anything, just being honest here.

Approach with a positive attitude, stop thinking about drugs and suicide, if you keep saying you are suicidal, they have to call the police, for security reasons.   I am also honest here.   If you keep being so negative and evasive and self denying, you will end up hard core drug addict and be locked in for a long long time.   You are still young, change when you still can.
Yuusha

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:15:26 AM

Look, I've tried the "use drugs to feel happy"-approach. I've been addicted to Tramadol, and I've also abused a variety of benzos and z-drugs. Trust me, that shit doesn't work. Yeah, sure, the drugs will make you happy while you're on them, but if you rely on drugs to make you happy, the time inbetween, the time when you are sober, will be pure hell. The only thing you think about is when you're going to get high next. After a while, the temptation becomes irresistible to take drugs more often, eventually you will be sitting there taking Xanax every day, which will fuck you up completely so you can't study, you can't work, and you can't have a proper social life. In the end, drugs WILL ONLY MAKE YOU FEEL WORSE if you use them for this purpose.
worldinacoin

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 11:25:21 AM

Look, I've tried the "use drugs to feel happy"-approach. I've been addicted to Tramadol, and I've also abused a variety of benzos and z-drugs. Trust me, that shit doesn't work. Yeah, sure, the drugs will make you happy while you're on them, but if you rely on drugs to make you happy, the time inbetween, the time when you are sober, will be pure hell. The only thing you think about is when you're going to get high next. After a while, the temptation becomes irresistible to take drugs more often, eventually you will be sitting there taking Xanax every day, which will fuck you up completely so you can't study, you can't work, and you can't have a proper social life. In the end, drugs WILL ONLY MAKE YOU FEEL WORSE if you use them for this purpose.

Exactly, I was prescribed with such drugs by doctors, I tried not to use them, only using them when absolutely necessary and throwing them away once I am ok.   Never be on drugs, it is hard to get off them.
JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:48:30 PM

I'm not the kind of person to abuse them though. Its only for my depression, I tried the natural approach so many timed. But it never worked. I'm just sick and tired of it.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:50:23 PM

Go get a job or paint a picture, write a poem, learn an instrument... you are depressed because you just sit around and smoke pot and be depressed.  Do something with your life or you are going to miserable until you kill yourself Sad
JonathanMyers (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:04:28 AM

Go get a job or paint a picture, write a poem, learn an instrument... you are depressed because you just sit around and smoke pot and be depressed.  Do something with your life or you are going to miserable until you kill yourself Sad

i know i am not gonna get the loan, i just wish i could of got the loan. I wish i had collateral to provide but i don't know which.
worldinacoin

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:09:39 AM

i know i am not gonna get the loan, i just wish i could of got the loan. I wish i had collateral to provide but i don't know which.

Forget it, and just believe in yourself that you can get out of your troubles, not through drugs but through self determination.   Best of luck!  Go out and enjoy the sunshine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: