Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone knows about hashflare.io mining  (Read 159 times)
buggerlux (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

Hi guys , Im new in mining area and I got offered to buy some mining capacity of hashflare.io. i burnt much money over the last 6 months joining not legit companies and they all scamed after a few month.. im looking for something long term, but for the smallest purse..
the offer is
Minimum Hashrate: 10 GH/s
Maintenance fee: 0.0035 $ / 10 GH/s / 24h
Hardware: HashCoins SHA-256
Automatic payout in BTC
for 2,20 $

is this a good offer or to low? does anyone knows this company?

Any answers are very much apreciated..thanks in advance <3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buggerlux (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

cпacибo, кoгдa y вac ecть BEP?
lucianus_luciferus

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

Hi guys , Im new in mining area and I got offered to buy some mining capacity of hashflare.io. i burnt much money over the last 6 months joining not legit companies and they all scamed after a few month.. im looking for something long term, but for the smallest purse..
the offer is
Automatic payout in BTC
for 2,20 $

i am on hashflare and so far it works but you will get your invetment back in about 5-6 months. after that it will be profit.
but everything depends on the bitcoin price and mining difficulty. it could be sooner or it could be later or never
use this calculator to see how much you can make with the rashrate you want to buy
https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
be aware that currently hashflare has set the minimum withdrawal amount to 0.05BTC but this can change up or down any time
and only invest what you can afford to lose

Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

the offer is
Automatic payout in BTC
for 2,20 $

i am on hashflare and so far it works but you will get your invetment back in about 5-6 months. after that it will be profit.
but everything depends on the bitcoin price and mining difficulty. it could be sooner or it could be later or never
use this calculator to see how much you can make with the rashrate you want to buy
be aware that currently hashflare has set the minimum withdrawal amount to 0.05BTC but this can change up or down any time

How long are you there already? I also paid in and an not able anymore to withdraw and lifetime contracts will end this year.
So don't waste your money on hashflare because they began to scam their customers. Support doesn't answer for weeks and withdrawals are set to 0.05 BTC minimum, which I will never reach. Also the profits went significantly down.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

the offer is
Automatic payout in BTC
for 2,20 $

How long are you there already? I also paid in and an not able anymore to withdraw and lifetime contracts will end this year.
So don't waste your money on hashflare because they began to scam their customers. Support doesn't answer for weeks and withdrawals are set to 0.05 BTC minimum, which I will never reach. Also the profits went significantly down.
Changing Lifetime contracts into a fix of 1 year duration, Changing minimum withdrawal into high amounts do really signifies that they are struggling now on profitability for sure. For op, if you don't like to be burned again or losing your money then better to skip this idea on investing into cloud mining. Have you ever read out the recent news or happenings of hashflare back in previous weeks? For sure you would really hesitate to invest on.
coinfreak2018

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:54:30 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 04:08:30 AM by coinfreak2018

They are 100% legit.  There have been some issues with referrals being paid out on new user sign-up but besides that I've been using them for over a month.  I have referred several of my friends to it as well.  One of my friends has 100TH/s speed and has already withdrew twice.  I have screenshots for proof of payout but I don't know how to enter them into a reply here.

You have the choice to mine between several pools.  I currently mine 80% Antpool and 20% Slush.   I purchased 17TH/s and I get around .00225759 / day.  Your revenue forecast is automatically recalculated during your daily payout every single day.  Based off of todays payout here is my revenue forecast.  

Currently my daily payout based of today's payment is the following:

Daily - 0.00225759 BTC = 30.83 USD

1w 0.01580313 BTC = 215.79 USD

1m 0.0677277 BTC = 924.82 USD

6m 0.4063662 BTC = 5,548.89 USD

1y 0.82402035 BTC = 11,251.92 USD

The minimum withdrawal is .05BTC and they charge .0007BTC (around $9) to withdraw.   The maintenance fees are $.0035 USD per 10GH/s. so for my 17 TH/s that is 1700 x $.0035 =  I pay $5.95/day in  electric and maintenance - (this is taken out of your daily payout automatically in BTC so if BTC is higher a smaller amount is taken out daily.)

They have a lot of videos on Youtube and stuff,  I was skeptical at first but they are legit.  If you want a proof of payment screenshot, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send it over to you.

Also, if you sign-up with my link I will split the 10% BTC referral bonus w/ you, just send me your public BTC address in a PM.

Sign-up with this link for me to get the 10% payout.  The way it works is for example, let's say you spend $1500, it will send me 10% ($150) in the current amount of BTC for that.  

*s://hashflare.io/r/59A10D0D

(replace the * at the beginning of the link with: http to fix the URL [/u], i didn't know if I was allowed to send a hyperlink in a reply)

CHEERS. Happy Mining. I am a man of my word and I promise you I'll send you half of the referral payout.  

Fidemoga

Activity: 302

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

They are 100% legit.  There have been some issues with referrals being paid out on new user sign-up but besides that I've been using them for over a month.  I have referred several of my friends to it as well.  One of my friends has 100TH/s speed and has already withdrew twice.  I have screenshots for proof of payout but I don't know how to enter them into a reply here.

You have the choice to mine between several pools.  I currently mine 80% Antpool and 20% Slush.   I purchased 17TH/s and I get around .00225759 / day.  Your revenue forecast is automatically recalculated during your daily payout every single day.  Based off of todays payout here is my revenue forecast.   

The minimum withdrawal is .05BTC and they charge .0007BTC (around $9) to withdraw.   The maintenance fees are $.0035 USD per 10GH/s. so for my 17 TH/s that is 1700 x $.0035 =  I pay $5.95/day in  electric and maintenance - (this is taken out of your daily payout automatically in BTC so if BTC is higher a smaller amount is taken out daily.)

They have a lot of videos on Youtube and stuff,  I was skeptical at first but they are legit.  If you want a proof of payment screenshot, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send it over to you.

Also, if you sign-up with my link I will split the 10% BTC referral bonus w/ you, just send me your public BTC address in a PM.

Sign-up with this link for me to get the 10% payout.  The way it works is for example, let's say you spend $1500, it will send me 10% ($150) in the current amount of BTC for that. 

(replace the * at the beginning of the link with: http to fix the URL [/u], i didn't know if I was allowed to send a hyperlink in a reply)

CHEERS. Happy Mining. I am a man of my word and I promise you I'll send you half of the referral payout. 

Don't trap new users into a struggling service. Your calculations don't show the real payout, the fees, maintance costs and so on. This calculation of hashflare is ridiculous to fool their customers. Go to your history and look at the amounts, that are paid to you and what you can withdraw.
coinfreak2018

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

They are 100% legit.  There have been some issues with referrals being paid out on new user sign-up but besides that I've been using them for over a month.  I have referred several of my friends to it as well.  One of my friends has 100TH/s speed and has already withdrew twice.  I have screenshots for proof of payout but I don't know how to enter them into a reply here.

You have the choice to mine between several pools.  I currently mine 80% Antpool and 20% Slush.   I purchased 17TH/s and I get around .00225759 / day.  Your revenue forecast is automatically recalculated during your daily payout every single day.  Based off of todays payout here is my revenue forecast.   

The minimum withdrawal is .05BTC and they charge .0007BTC (around $9) to withdraw.   The maintenance fees are $.0035 USD per 10GH/s. so for my 17 TH/s that is 1700 x $.0035 =  I pay $5.95/day in  electric and maintenance - (this is taken out of your daily payout automatically in BTC so if BTC is higher a smaller amount is taken out daily.)

They have a lot of videos on Youtube and stuff,  I was skeptical at first but they are legit.  If you want a proof of payment screenshot, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send it over to you.

Sign-up with this link for me to get the 10% payout.  The way it works is for example, let's say you spend $1500, it will send me 10% ($150) in the current amount of BTC for that. 

Don't trap new users into a struggling service. Your calculations don't show the real payout, the fees, maintance costs and so on. This calculation of hashflare is ridiculous to fool their customers. Go to your history and look at the amounts, that are paid to you and what you can withdraw.

I'm not trapping anyone into a struggling service?Huh  I was completely transparent about the maintenance fees.   17TH/s is what I have on there which per 10GH/s they have a maintenance fee of $.0035SD, so for me that is 1700 x .0035 which equals $5.95/day in maintenance fees and costs.  For the pay I showed you my exact payout revenue forecast (Copied and Pasted) directly from the site.  I'm not sure what you mean by go to my history.  I have gone to my history and it's exactly what I posted on here.  As far as the withdrawal, i also stated that it's .05BTC minimum withdrawal and a fee of .0007BTC (which is around $9).  Maybe you should re-read what I posted instead of being negative and acting like I'm hiding something from people.  Why are you bashing a service that me and 23 of my friends have been using without any issues (except for the referral commission sometimes doesn't post).

vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:44:06 AM

the offer is
Automatic payout in BTC
for 2,20 $

As I know the "hashflare" is a legit site but it's not easy to make a profit from that site. because if you invest in it you will need long patience because it will take you a few months before you can regain your investment. so far it's still remains legit you can earn just a little bit on this site.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

Yeah nowadays everyone knows about cloud mining contracts and to be honest, you will never earn profits from your investments using any cloud mining platforms. I don't mean to say that hashflare is a scam website but i can advice on the basis of my experience that if you buy hash power worth $1000, you get paid no more than $800 after waiting months of time, more better to invest in bitcoin
lucianus_luciferus

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:28:39 AM

the offer is
Automatic payout in BTC
for 2,20 $

i have been with hashflare since September last year but i got a more serious investment in December just before they put the price up to 220 per TH
the profits are on par with what it shows on different mining profits calculators you can find on different websites minus the maintenance fee so its ok
i bought 2 s9 but could not mine as the electricity is too expensive and they are too loud so i just sold them and bought the hashflare contracts from the sale profits

PeZ

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:28:13 AM

Yeah nowadays everyone knows about cloud mining contracts and to be honest, you will never earn profits from your investments using any cloud mining platforms. I don't mean to say that hashflare is a scam website but i can advice on the basis of my experience that if you buy hash power worth $1000, you get paid no more than $800 after waiting months of time, more better to invest in bitcoin
I started with Hashflare about a month ago and have received 38% payback so far. That suggests I will break even after 3-4 months. I got in when BTC's price was peaking and before Hashflare raised their prices, so that made a difference.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

Stay away from it recently they are giving unimaginable offers and also telling how much roi we can get if we invest xx amount. They also have increased their minimum payout.
Now the main problem is mining is normally based on difficulty but here hashflare is stating that within xx months you will get your roi. This clearly shows that their site shouldn't be trusted at all.
ShadowBJ21

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:39:53 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM by ShadowBJ21

Stay away from it recently they are giving unimaginable offers and also telling how much roi we can get if we invest xx amount. They also have increased their minimum payout.
Now the main problem is mining is normally based on difficulty but here hashflare is stating that within xx months you will get your roi. This clearly shows that their site shouldn't be trusted at all.

One more who is not clever enough to hit an "I" and read the information behind it were they clearly state that this forecast is only valid as long as the difficulty doesn't change. In addition this list tells about payout from mining (were you have to deduct maintanence too ... just to avoid the next one to cry foul because he can't read numbers correctly) ... it never tells you the ROI.

People who can't see the difference between a forecast and a guaranteed prediction shouldn't invest money at all. People who don't know how to calculate ROI from the numbers given shouldn't invest either. Because they don't know what "investment" means. And they are the first to cry scam and ponzi if they lose money.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:46:01 PM

Well, Hashflare is probably not a scam, but listening to the words of people around from some time, I personally would never invest with them anymore. I actually had an investment in Hashflare when it was first starting. It wasn't a really big amount as I just wanted to test their service, and it is true that you will have to wait for a quite long time to get your ROI and then you will start getting pure profits out of your contract/s.
Do your research, ask more people, and after hearing all, if you still think you want to do it, then just go for it, as they are not a probable scam where you should never invest, but it has some factors you need to consider before doing that.
ShadowBJ21

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:17:28 PM

...but it has some factors you need to consider before doing that.

Agree on that. With the prices gone up for BTC mining before christmas and the BTC still struggling around you have to do good calculations to see if it makes sense for you.
Currently I am more on ETH mining with them ... of course hoping the good run of the Ether continues.

The min withdraw is much better with Ether (around $100 now with the current exchange rate). Still belive that max at BTC will go down in the future ... still it's not very satisfying for small money investors.

For ROI calculations:
Considering maintenance and difficulty change with BTC it's currently at 3.5 months. If the BTC rises again to his old ATH it's more like 2.5 months.
For ETH it's more like 5 months at the moment. But if you belive the ETH will make it close to 3,000 than you are looking at an ROI of around 2 months.

As always it's called investing because there's risk involved. But putting up the money for an Antminer or GPU-Rig isn't without risk too (with much more money involved)
And for a small time investor cloud mining is a good way to get feets wet with crypto.
(Even small time investors will get to withdraw even if they don't meet the minimum after no contract is running anymore).
cryptodadach

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

i bought around 9.5TH at the end of january, so far i have 0.023 btc, and if the price doesnt go up soon, i will never get my 0.155 investment back. so i need the btc price to go up to 12-13-14k, and i can hope for some profit then. otherwise the maintenance fee will soon be equal to btc mined, and they can after 21 days of that, terminate the contract, even though i am paid up until jan/2019...obviously one way to stop that would be to buy more TH so one day you are above the maintenance fee, but i guess i will worry about it if and when it comes to it.

BTC: 16C1ZBZQ1ZUC34tHKKN8uMGVQfBf9uCDMa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: