Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think it time to invest Bitcoin Gold right now ?  (Read 132 times)
Kkhoailang (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

I was follow BTG for a few week and see it sideway for a long time, Do you think it time to invest Bitcoin Gold right now ?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

i think u should invest into ADA. ADA has price very cheap, 1 BTG u can buy >200 ada coin Grin Grin Grin

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

I was follow BTG for a few week and see it sideway for a long time, Do you think it time to invest Bitcoin Gold right now ?
Bitcoin gold is very bad coin imo, remember there will be a lot of hardfork will come as fast as possible and it may better to spent all of your money to buy bitcoin and then just try to grab those free coins in the future. Bitcoin gold just another shitcoin without any ability. Bitcoin cash even better than it.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

Bitcoin gold is very bad coin imo, remember there will be a lot of hardfork will come as fast as possible and it may better to spent all of your money to buy bitcoin and then just try to grab those free coins in the future. Bitcoin gold just another shitcoin without any ability. Bitcoin cash even better than it.
Yes, I am agree with you Sir. It is bad condition if we buy. I think if you have amount of money, you can buy some eth. It is good investment to buy ethereum Smiley
Kkhoailang (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

i think u should invest into ADA. ADA has price very cheap, 1 BTG u can buy >200 ada coin Grin Grin Grin

i was sold it all and now is dumping :v
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:39:05 AM

it is better not but buy or invest bitcoin gold for it has very low community support it is still a fuckfork from bitcoin that turns into shitcoins were fraudulent investors and players are taking advantage from their pump and dump habits.
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:49:13 AM

Actually every coin is a potential to be profitable. There will be times that bitcoin gold will will fall and rise but you can't really say that its the best time to invest in Bitcoin gold. Yes, it will be profitable if you invest if you know when to buy and sell it.

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

The right time to invest in Bitcoin Gold is never, it's just a forked altcoin trying to capitalize off of having Bitcoin in its name. The philosophy that because an asset has been on a downswing, thus it should go up in the future, is a terrible one to have.
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

I don't think I'll ever touch these so-called bitcoin forks because these forks are meaningless, and they'll end up at 0.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: