Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:19:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help about Wallet  (Read 127 times)
tayyabdar (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

As you all know about the Bitcoin rate are decreasing nowadays, I'm new to Cryptocurrency so anyone who has knowledge about could tell that which currency has potential and good to invest in Huh
Asiant

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

Hi,

I am fairly new as well to the crypto's, but as you know there are a lot of coins circulating around and ofcourse there are a lot of coins that won't succeed and coins that will succeed. My suggestion would be to google as much as possible and do check out their website/projects on what they are creating. Also a lot of them have whitepapers, these are really helpful in understanding their project.
Only invest in coins/projects in which you believe.

Best potential from my point of view has to be ripple. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporates via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally. Basically the currency addresses the need to keep money flowing freely.

There are more, but go out there and explore!

Good luck
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Hi,

Your question... is the question everyone is asking themselves. I mean we all wish to know which is the "good" crypto, where to invest, how to make the most of what we have, will we ever be millionnaires?

Spoiler: Nah.

The bitcoin community is far more than just a group of crazy investors. I understand your concern but I cannot answer. Try to mitigate, only invest what you can afford to lose... But keep in mind that you will not become rich with bitcoin. If ever it happens it will be a good surprise and otherwise... well, you will not consider bitcoin for what it is not.

Understand me, I am sure, bitcoin is full of opportunities. But not those beautiful stories we hear, it is already "too late" for that (which does not mean you should not invest!) Wink

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

As you all know about the Bitcoin rate are decreasing nowadays, I'm new to Cryptocurrency so anyone who has knowledge about could tell that which currency has potential and good to invest in Huh

Is it a question about wallet or about good coin? I am using Etherdelta and hold there Ethereum coins. Nowadays Ethereum is the best currency, much better than Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple or Bitcoin Cash.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

You know, in general, you can invest in every coin from the top100 on a coinmarketcap. There you can read for each coin. What it is, what its advantages and disadvantages are. Cool

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1508

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

The subject and the matter of the thread is not matching. What is your actual query? If you talk about the crypto currency price going down, then you must understand that it is the normal dynamics of crypto currency market. So there's nothing to worry about. Also the outlook of the market changes form day to day. So if a crypto coin looks good for invest, that may not be the case tomorrow. Take my example, I have bought ripple when the price was at $3 each. I had some money lying idle in the exchange so bought around 35 ripples hoping the price will go up. But if you look at the current market price of ripple, you will understand I have lost 60% of my investment value. Also ripple has come to the third position from the second and ETH took over the second position. So use your own intuition and invest accordingly and don't forget to diversify.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: