Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:57:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any legit airdrops?  (Read 2841 times)
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

There are many legit airdrops you just have to look hard because there are so much shit coins now doing fake airdrops to attract people to the ico to scam investors.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:34:31 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:16:56 PM by senne

There are many legit airdrops, probably you can find them under the official ANN thread. Airdrop is a good way to earn some extra money as there are many good companies which will give you extra bucks for simple one minute tasks but you need to sell these Airdrop coins as there are chances that it can take weeks or even months before they listed on good exchanges. Also, one should always fill a legit Airdrop as there are many fake forums out there.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

Guys, any legit airdrops?

You cant really separate which airdops is really legit and which is not...  Even us we get victims of it...  But you will not know it if you didn't experience it to happen to you...  Try to participate in every airdrop as many as you can and you will surely prove it to your self that almost half is scam and half of it is legit...  Well we cant control it because the coin here is free and the less efforts we exert the hogh chances that it is scam....
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

Guys, any legit airdrops?
There is a legit but more airdrop that is a fraud. But it depends on how we choose the airdrop we want to follow. If you can choose a legit airdrop will certainly be very beneficial for you.
raphyt

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

The legit one I know is privcy. All you need to do is join their discord group,  follow the stated rules and when the airdrop starts you'll get your token in the wallet you submit. The good part is the coin is already on crex24 and you can trade it  anytime you want either instantly or you wanna hodl it
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

some websites with airdrops and info about them
https://99airdrops.com/
https://airdropalert.com/
https://coinairdrops.com/
https://coinairdrops.com/
Twitter channel
https://twitter.com/cryptoairdrops
Telegram channel
https://t.me/ERC20AirdropAlarm
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

If I were you I will not waste my time with airdrops, at first sight it may seem tempting to try to get airdrops since you are getting coins without any real effort but when you understand the fact that most of the projects will not deliver your coins, or even if you get the coins, the coins you get will not have value any value ,you will wish at that time to not have wasted your time and to have tried other ways to make money with cryptocurrencies.
arf30

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:04:38 AM

★★ AIRDROP Live! - CrowdDreaming [CDD] ★★
CDD tokens will be airdropped to the LCWP holders, donors and our new supporters. Don´t miss this opportunity!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14tYLmmtTd2tEny7wHtxxUzTYSjlbog5jN9BSyxmAdwo

A project concept by LCWP Dev Team
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

So hard to figure out  legit airdrops these days cause most of the airdrop that rise everyday are scam and somehow hunting airdrops is now a waste of time.
pendulangemas

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:06:55 AM

Nowaday, very hard to choosing worth airdrop. Okay, we got the token, but almost ICO program for now the price was under on ICO price.
Very hardly to choose "legit" airdrop.
pendulangemas

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

Airdrops now a days are scam they want to steal your personal information and some airdrops they want to hack your account I prefer to join in bounty instead of joining airdrops.

I agree dude. Airdrop program which don't have referall is only a trash. Because of that reason, I change my activity before airdrop into bounty.
I hope I get my best reward in bounty program althought honestly I'm still confused to define good bounty or not.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

Nuh, I havent been participating for months since spring time. Hopefully, good airdrops will take place in this fall cos now I see only meaningless ones..

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
bobthegrownup

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

we need to have a better definition of what an airdrop is because its thrown around quite casually

a true airdrop seems to be when you reward holders of other coins and are able to get a wallet solution to support the delivery of your coin

the other types of airdrops seem to be connected with getting the user to complete a form/KYC process and then bounties related to spreading the word

honestly the best are the coin fork airdrops
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

in my opinion at this time some airdrop is not very good because I see a lot of participants and coins are distributed to airdrop very limited so it will not be worth anymore.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

in my opinion at this time some airdrop is not very good because I see a lot of participants and coins are distributed to airdrop very limited so it will not be worth anymore.
I do not agree with you. Yesterday I made over $ 90 with an airdrop project. Now their coin was listed on the Coinex exchange. This is a good time to join the Airdrop program because Bitcoin prices are rising in recent times.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

I stopped participating in airdrop two months ago. The end of 2017 and early 2018, the Airdrop campaigns are quality and the most profitable. but now most are fake airdrop campaigns

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

I have participated in so many campaign. I never see a legit and good campaign in airdrop. All I have been see with them was scam and no good market for anyone who prove worth in there campaign and distributed there tokens to there participants
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

I have participated in so many campaign. I never see a legit and good campaign in airdrop. All I have been see with them was scam and no good market for anyone who prove worth in there campaign and distributed there tokens to there participants

I feel you have not participated at my WSPU2 airdrop faucet...
If you had you would see airdrops from an other way...

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

I feel you have not participated at my WSPU2 airdrop faucet...
If you had you would see airdrops from an other way...
And what is the profitability of your method? If you were to say specifically the actual figures with which you have to deal and what earnings are much more likely, many people would have paid attention to your way of using air money.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:04:57 PM

I think in earnings at the airports do not need a lot of attention to the prospects and long-term, as your time is very small, just do them in large quantities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: