Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 06:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAD WITH MY PARENTS !!!  (Read 591 times)
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Well... it is normal for people who cant understand what is going on with bitcoin to say you´re crazy and stuff like that-... but why do you care??? Always, about any activity somebody is going to be in desagree.... if you spend your energy in trying to prove they are wrong... what a waste of time!!! Tongue
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

Dude you gotta live your life, it doesn't matter what your parents say. Unless you are under 18 in which case you probably should still listen to them I would say get your card go online and fire. You are only going to regret you didn't, doesn't matter which way it works out. I do however hope that it does work out for you, gl.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

My parents are not very interested in the crypto world. On the other hand they have high expectations from me ( I left the college)
They are also complaining that I should find a normal job so you are not the only one.
I have learned that pleasing others is the best way to get depressed so I avoid doing that, hope you already know it.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
lucifer2

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

You not different like me. i am finish my collage as Bachelor of Economics. my Mom want to me work at office. use nice clothing use good pant and good shoes. and tell to other people. look my son work at bank. but reality i investor and crypto trader. i dont know how to say to my mom.

my mom stres seeing me because all of my day work on laptop. but i enjoy what i do. i can earning 5 - 10 times than fresh graduate work..
so i dont care what people say to me until what I do does not harm others even my mom hate what i do.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

If they are not convinced on what you're saying, then don't make them. Many entrepreneurs nowadays had crazy ideas for their project. And look at them now! They are so successful. Be with your crazy idea. Don't mind them. They're your parents but they are somewhat an obstacle.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
peterko

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

Your parents are a bit on the extreme side..killing you if you enter bitcoin lol.
Maybe because you are still young they are afraid you are cheated or maybe they feel crypto is akin to stocks where you can go bankrupt. Take it slowly, start small and don't let them know! Only when you've started to profit and after some time has passed then consider letting them know.
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

I could not do much from Bitcoin. But as much as I could get my PARENTS could find happiness. I hope we can keep them in the future.
Sskapollo7

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

Yeah the same situation occurs in the early stages cause it takes time to make money and they feel like it is just a waste of time and nothing's gonna make it and yes , it hurts when they directly prove it a fake forum Cry

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

my mother said hey you don't you ever try to deposit any of what your'e doing online or I gonna kill you. my father said its fake you even didn't make any money out of that,

my side okay . I did not say anything at all and remained silent . hopefully I will be a millionaire after these year and I will present them what I make out of bitcoin -__- .
Main reason for these is ]there is a flash news that bitcoin is used in scam and what they watch about Xian Gaza on facebook[/b] and they knew that I am literate about  bitcoin thats basically the main reason why they stooping me . but I will not hahaha

all of my initial investment is in altcoins and hoping to increase it hundred time in order for my parents to get convinced about crypto "BITCOIN"
do you guys have the same situation as mine? let me know and maybe I can get ways and tricks

HAHAHA your parents are cool! But still they're just protecting you BUT it is still your obligation to explain them how bitcoin works...in thos forum there's no harm etc...you know ehat to say and explain it carefully;)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

Why do you care what they think? If you making money then you making money. Don't pay attention to the nay Sayers.

How can bitcoin be fake when I just bought myself a mining rig with it? Educate them so they understand.

Dude you gotta live your life, it doesn't matter what your parents say. Unless you are under 18 in which case you probably should still listen to them I would say get your card go online and fire. You are only going to regret you didn't, doesn't matter which way it works out. I do however hope that it does work out for you, gl.

Even if you under 18 you still have rights. If you want a job people should be glad you thinkig of your future at such a young stage but remember your studies. Balance your life.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

my mother said hey you don't you ever try to deposit any of what your'e doing online or I gonna kill you. my father said its fake you even didn't make any money out of that,

my side okay . I did not say anything at all and remained silent . hopefully I will be a millionaire after these year and I will present them what I make out of bitcoin -__- .
Main reason for these is ]there is a flash news that bitcoin is used in scam and what they watch about Xian Gaza on facebook[/b] and they knew that I am literate about  bitcoin thats basically the main reason why they stooping me . but I will not hahaha

all of my initial investment is in altcoins and hoping to increase it hundred time in order for my parents to get convinced about crypto "BITCOIN"
do you guys have the same situation as mine? let me know and maybe I can get ways and tricks

I will advise you to do what you want to do because every human being has their own freedom.
stick with it.
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

The typical parents stance. Grin I love the way parents stops thr kids, its so heart touching honestly. On the side note if you continue then they might consider it again Tongue
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to convince elderly people that Bitcoin isn't a financial pyramid. Most of them, don't want to listen how Bitcoin works. I had to try many times before I managed to convince my parent that Bitcoin is a good investment. They have heard in TV that Bitcoin is dangerous and you can easily lose money by investing in it. Don't listen to them, more and more people are becoming interested in Bitcoin which will eventually lead to its price increase.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:26:17 PM

You not different like me. i am finish my collage as Bachelor of Economics. my Mom want to me work at office. use nice clothing use good pant and good shoes. and tell to other people. look my son work at bank. but reality i investor and crypto trader. i dont know how to say to my mom.

my mom stres seeing me because all of my day work on laptop. but i enjoy what i do. i can earning 5 - 10 times than fresh graduate work..
so i dont care what people say to me until what I do does not harm others even my mom hate what i do.
Parents always desire  and wishes the same for their children, but if thing that you can make more money than a fresh job using crypto currencies, then you need to give them some solid reason and should convenes her, i think that she will understand you and will let you continue your online job. But i think most of the parents never try to understand their children and then in such cases it become difficult to convene them in a good way.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Every parents try there best for protect there child .Do you know bitcoin is crypto-currency coin any time you lost your everything just a moment.So becarefull and you tell your parents bitcoin fullfull details hope they should be understand.or you give them some cash money hope they try to trusted Cool Cool Cool

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

Well, your parents are trying to protect you from what they think is bad. I understand your situation, we have all been through this stage. Just try to be low profile with regards to bitcoin and altcoin.
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

I think it's fine as long as you're not using their money. Had the same situation. The money speaks for itself lol.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:28:36 PM

I can ask how old are you? Every parent wants to protect their child. They do not know BTC and are afraid that everything is out of the law.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

I can ask how old are you? Every parent wants to protect their child. They do not know BTC and are afraid that everything is out of the law.

His parents are some rednecks that can't appreciate a child making money the legal way. They would probably prefer him to wash a car or do the shopping, until they'd realize he's lost passion for anything and is just working around the house all day. Then they'd be mad at him that he hasn't found a good paying job. If he finds a job they will complain that he has no wife and babies... It's always something with this kind of people.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:06:49 PM

Old folks are so wise that it makes them stupid sometimes. It is normal for them to react in the negative because majority of old people would usually take in and digest any negative news without even looking into the subject. This makes them skeptical almost all of the time. So yes, just be silent and do your stuff and let your Bitcoin success do the talking.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: