Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I Lost my Money? Im worried about this.  (Read 277 times)
thizcf (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

Hi guys, been posting for sometime in the forum asking for help with my stuck transaction and did not got any helpfull tips on what to do or how to proceed with this transaction.

I've sent bitcoins from a brazilian exchange (BITCOINTRADE) to another exchange (BINANCE), on december 19th and it's not confirmed until now.

The weird part is that i've made another transaction 1 day before (december 18), same amount of bitcoins, paid the same tax and it got confirmed in about 30 minutes.

I tried every free accelerator and even tried to pay the viaBTC paid service but it says my TXID does not exist.

I think i have lost this amount and dont know how to proceed anymore.

Can someone explain what is going on to me?! Or how can i proceed to get those confirmations?!

https://blockchain.info/tx/fbb2a8a4dfaaefd5a442213f9aed50f5705c6dc4ea3e0715fbe98ab2e821cd24

Thanks a lot!

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

Hi guys, been posting for sometime in the forum asking for help with my stuck transaction and did not got any helpfull tips on what to do or how to proceed with this transaction.

I've sent bitcoins from a brazilian exchange (BITCOINTRADE) to another exchange (BINANCE), on december 19th and it's not confirmed until now.

The weird part is that i've made another transaction 1 day before (december 18), same amount of bitcoins, paid the same tax and it got confirmed in about 30 minutes.

I tried every free accelerator and even tried to pay the viaBTC paid service but it says my TXID does not exist.

Can someone explain what is going on to me?! Or how can i proceed to get those confirmations?!

https://blockchain.info/tx/fbb2a8a4dfaaefd5a442213f9aed50f5705c6dc4ea3e0715fbe98ab2e821cd24

Thanks a lot!

First and foremost you can try to rebroadcast your transaction through hex decimal and then try to push again your transaction online once per week whether paid or free
and if you don't rebroadcast it for at least 2 week it will be drop by mempool, the BTC will be back to the old address IMHO.

P.S If TXID does not exist you might not be able to see it in the blockchain it exist just don't recognize.
krogothmanhattan
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3334

The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Go here and use these free services to accelerate and hopefully get it confirmed.

Do not pay for anything..there are plenty of scams out there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2510862.0

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
thizcf (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Thanks a lot!

First and foremost you can try to rebroadcast your transaction through hex decimal and then try to push again your transaction online once per week whether paid or free
and if you don't rebroadcast it for at least 2 week it will be drop by mempool, the BTC will be back to the old address IMHO.

P.S If TXID does not exist you might not be able to see it in the blockchain it exist just don't recognize.

Already tried all services but can't use the rebroadcast. Some error missing output -25 appears, can you take a look if i send you the hex?!
damir10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

If acceleration does not work and you are the sender, you can use this website : https://coinb.in/#home

You can at least recover your funds. As it requires your private keys, you should do yourself...
thizcf (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

If acceleration does not work and you are the sender, you can use this website : https://coinb.in/#home

You can at least recover your funds. As it requires your private keys, you should do yourself...

I keep saying missing inputs when i try to rebroadcast!
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

Base on btc.com the transaction is removed or double spent
https://btc.com/fbb2a8a4dfaaefd5a442213f9aed50f5705c6dc4ea3e0715fbe98ab2e821cd24
So most probably the funds will be move to the sending address or on your account soon and that's the reason why posts above cant rebroadcast your transaction.
thizcf (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

https://btc.com/fbb2a8a4dfaaefd5a442213f9aed50f5705c6dc4ea3e0715fbe98ab2e821cd24
So most probably the funds will be move to the sending address or on your account soon and that's the reason why posts above cant rebroadcast your transaction.

Checked the sender exchange and no refund until now!
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

Did you try to double spent your bitcoin? If that's the case you should have put a higher transaction fee 370satoshi per bytes just to make sure it will be confirmed without issue.

I did try to double spent my bitcoin transaction before, however I can't sort of work that out because the computer I have don't have the necessary security patch also the Electrum did have a vulnerability this week it is quite a lot of trouble.
thizcf (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

Did you try to double spent your bitcoin? If that's the case you should have put a higher transaction fee 370satoshi per bytes just to make sure it will be confirmed without issue.

I did try to double spent my bitcoin transaction before, however I can't sort of work that out because the computer I have don't have the necessary security patch also the Electrum did have a vulnerability this week it is quite a lot of trouble.

How im i supposed to double spent since it says its already double spent?!
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

How im i supposed to double spent since it says its already double spent?!

I look into your transaction in great details, Apparently the sender's address have a lot of unconfirmed transaction most of the time the first transaction needs to be confirmed first before it proceeds to the next transaction, Also unfortunately your transaction have a much weight even it is from the same address.

This is your transaction, This is the next transaction that confirmed first before you. You can look all of that in here, and it seems that your transaction is the only one that's not confirmed in that page by now. I reckon this is highly technical.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

Then you should try to contact the support this exchange you used which is an brazilian( Bitcointrade) that the transaction they made for you is now double spent or removed from the network.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

Then you should try to contact the support this exchange you used which is an brazilian( Bitcointrade) that the transaction they made for you is now double spent or removed from the network.
For now this would be the best thing to do is to reach up the exchange since the transactions is already on double spend which most of the time btc being sent was credited back into its origin. As blankcode suggested try to contact them and show them on the transaction link on your transaction as a proof that you havent receive any funds.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

Thanks a lot!

I have checked your transaction it is not yet confirmed so I have used my antpool accelerator account accelerated your transaction. I hope so your transaction will be confirmed in some hours. People through out the world finding the network delay in the bitcoin and ethereum mining pool network.
Please check the accelerated transaction with below link. hope it get confirmed soon.
https://www.antpool.com/user/prioritiseTransaction.htm?m=savePrioritiseTx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: