Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:44:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum prediction in 2018  (Read 3612 times)
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:16:53 AM

At the moment ethereum has passed the 1000$ limit. what will happen at the end of 2018. will it passed the Bit coin ?

I think it will reach at least $3000-$10000. Well,  that is only a guess and finally will come true this 2018. Ethereum is a nice coin and I am confident that I will surely earn big with my investment in ethereum.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:20:03 AM

My prediction about ethereum in 2018, from january - December 2018 ethereum will reach $5000, because the economic development is getting more advanced and also the value of ethereum is almost the same as bitcoin, so i think ethereum will soar as time goes by. Moreover, there is an economic inflation factor that is commonplace in a economic world.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
deepblue01

Activity: 812
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:40:21 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 10:52:24 AM by deepblue01

Is it going to be $10,000? I'm curious, just like I didn't believe bitcoin would reach $10,000, and now I expect it to reach $10,000. Grin
i dont think it will going to be > $10k this year.
now ethereum network has alot congestion right now and tx fee become more expensive day by day.
https://etherscan.io/txsPending ( +32k tx pending transaction with tx fee around $0,26 for ethereum transaction and $2,6 for token transaction)
I think that is not the reason because the demand for ETH is increasing and people are buying more ETH. This year I'm sure the ETH price could soon reach $ 10,000 and this would certainly happen
could you think more far away?
alot of people buying >50% cryptocurrency just for speculation,it will be dead penalty for them. just waiting for the price correction
yes,it will be a big reason soon just like bitcoin (scalability). BTC and ETH will be hard to raise 10 times or more for this level because of that reason
alot of big company in this world remove bitcoin payment just because of that reason(big congestion made expensive tx fee)
bitcoin could stand above $10k because bitcoin have major pair for buying almost every altcoin in every market exchange in this cryptoworld,
and the same reason for ethereum is the major pair for all his token. keeping Ethereum&bitcoin is the save way to invest in the cryptoworld,but not for big profit

ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

My prediction for eth in 2018 may be that ethreum will jump in its price at a look of the current volume and will most likely be at half or more of the bitcoin price. and ethereum most likely will not exceed bitcoin this year but most likely in the future may be able to compete with bitcoin price haha, just my prediction.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

My price prediction for Ethereum before the second quarter is $2000,  as long as ICO bull run continues on Ethereum platform the game is on for Ether price to keep growing but it all depends on other platform like NEO, ICON, Boscoin, EOS etc to give it a run for its money

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

I don't think Ethereum can beat or passed Bitcoin, but i think Ethereum will be able to continue to rise and reach a new record. We all know that Ethereum has a high potential and has a bright future.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
phudinh

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

it's undenyable that ethereum could be transfer faster than bitcoin so much.
myetherwallet also could store hundred of other ẺRC token, which btc could not
so, ether will continue it way to the moon, and 2500$ is my prediction of ETH price in early 2018
mahmutbey

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

At the moment ethereum has passed the 1000$ limit. what will happen at the end of 2018. will it passed the Bit coin ?

I think it is really hard to say that it can pass the Bitcoin's price in 2018, according to price tables. But on the other hand, ethereum continues its strong rising and it can reach better prices in 2018 and in the future.

peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

In my opinion the the foreseeable future Ethereum won't break out of the overhead resistance zone (between $1,310 and $1,434). Ethereum will enter a period of correction as traders will need to restore confidence in this currencies volatility. Expect a high amount of rage bound trading next week i.e be careful of any investments.

CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

I think 3000-4000 $ is a very real level by the end of the year. The future of the etherium is seen as great. I'm more interested in the current situation on the market, especially on the etherium, how long can the current correction take and to what level can the price peal?

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

Among all other alternative coins, for me ethereum have been leading and shiwed a good performance. I think it will continue to happen and even more investors will be attracted to invest in eth. Next to btc its eth etherwum that Ive been eyeing for.
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

Ethereum have shown positive and incredible growth, I think this will continue to happen, eth will continue on moving up. Time to invest in to eth.
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

I really like ethereum, I think he will be able to continue to rise and reach a new record. if we see the price ethereum continue to rise slowly but only one to my worries that is hard fork ETH.
I am not so sure if the price of Ethereum would be where it's at without their fork. Things had to workout the way it did.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

Now that ehtererum is at all time highs, everytime bitcoin gets a flush, ether gets one to.
It was the second most popular and powerful cryptocurrency around, second only to bitcoin.
 ETH will keep growing unless and until BTC solves the scale up issues.
I think ETH will grow more and more.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

I do not think Ethereum will ever pass Bitcoin but I do believe that its price should be right in the vicinity of Bitcoin, I mean how many ICOs you see that are based on BTC platforms, while most of them are ether-based.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

I expect a good climb for ethereum in 2018. Because ethereum blockchain and erc20 token standard is being used by more than half of new icos. And it will go on in 2018 for sure. As soon as ethereum technology is being used, ethereum price will start climbing up.
yesboiasni

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

Now a lot of people are using ETH instead BTC.
ETH will rise at mid of January, around end of April or the beginning of May it will be around 2000$
At the end if it goes like this it will be 10000$ but that is hard to believe.

----------- CHECK SHOPIFY STORES ON SALE ------------------
 -------------   https://www.oklox.com ----------------
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

I guess it will be about 3-4k$ if there will be no big hardforks and ETH blockchain will go according what Vitalik is saying, proof-of-work, casper as a first step etc. Then it should grow more than BTC in 2017.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

It’s hard to imagine a better year for Ethereum than the one it had in 2017. The open-source blockchain platform saw its value skyrocket to new highs, locked up a majority of initial coin offering projects and started to gain traction in the mainstream. The amount of transactions the Ethereum network has been processing recently has only been an indicator of increased adoption rates. With the amount of work being put into Ethereum in relation to addressing its scalability, the sky is the limit. The growth is likely to continue into 2018. Experts forecast that Ethereum's price could reach as high as $5,000. Whew! Go Ethereum.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

At the moment, the etherium fell to the values of December 2017. It is not known how long the fall will last. But I'm looking optimistically into the future ethereum. I think that in 2018 ethereum will greatly strengthen its position.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: