Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum prediction in 2018  (Read 3611 times)
Seram1

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

At the moment ethereum has passed the 1000$ limit. what will happen at the end of 2018. will it passed the Bit coin ?

I believe that ETH will reach more than our speculations. It has also good potential just like bitcoin. We're just in the first quarter and there are more things that are yet to come so there is nothing to worry about. Just like btc, I believe that it will also rise it's value on the third and on the fourth quarter.

Ethereum is a great altcoin that had a great potential to growth and will give you a big profit. Last year the performance  of Ethereum was truly believe because of rapidly rising and I believe it too he can  reach more than of our speculation.
yes, it could happen because eth is a very consistent coin. it is not impossible eth prices in late 2018 beyond our prediction. because there are great people working behind the eth, so I'm sure the eth price will soar at the end of 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

will be fine to announce that ethereum will stable for long time it is fluctuating like bitcoin but still we trust on it but we can add some capital on it it will give good advantage for sure this is just starting of 2018 there is lot time and it will increase on that period after bitcoin this is 2ndn currency which is gonna get high.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

At the moment ethereum has passed the 1000$ limit. what will happen at the end of 2018. will it passed the Bit coin ?

Ethereum never will pass bitcoin, it is impossible. But ethereum will be growing high and probably achieve 2000 dollars or more to end 2018
Rida Zafar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

Ethereum is my favorite and in coming days its price could double or triple because it has a great potential.
whaawh

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

will be fine to announce that ethereum will stable for long time it is fluctuating like bitcoin but still we trust on it but we can add some capital on it it will give good advantage for sure this is just starting of 2018 there is lot time and it will increase on that period after bitcoin this is 2ndn currency which is gonna get high.
I like not only the high price of the etherium, but also the fact that it will go up, but this something is more stable than Bitcoin. Thus the etherium can be not the second, but the first place in the rating.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

Yes, ETH has had strong growth along with quality service and improvement in 2017. $ 1000 in January this year as the ETH assert is the strongest and most promising Altcoin. There are too many reasons for ETH to be a bitcoin competitor. However, to pass bitcoin is a difficult task to execute. Do not forget that Bitcoin is a coin promoting the development of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

Yes, ETH has had strong growth along with quality service and improvement in 2017. $ 1000 in January this year as the ETH assert is the strongest and most promising Altcoin. There are too many reasons for ETH to be a bitcoin competitor. However, to pass bitcoin is a difficult task to execute. Do not forget that Bitcoin is a coin promoting the development of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future.

No one can beat Bitcoin in popularity, although at this time Etherum has a remarkable increase but it is still too early to say that Etherum will be able to beat Bitcoin in the future. Until now I still believe that Bitcoin has a tremendous power that can control the crypto market. But Etherum can be said to be the most potent and most potent altcoin compared to other altcoins, I think that the collaboration between Bitcoin and Etherum could be the future determinant of the digital currency.
sapitomolepas

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

2018. According to my personal analysis, ETH / USD is now moving from the Demand area 306 - 271, meaning buyer's interest from the area is so large that the price is reflected upwards. However, there are 2 main barriers at the top / resistance levels at 350 and 396 levels. Most likely by the end of this year, the ETH / USD will be above the 350 first resistance level and during the year-end holidays, Christmas and New Year,
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

In the mid 2018, eth will be 2000. In the end of 2018 eth will be 2500 - 3000. I hope the price will rise slowly. If there is no more government regulation Issues, cryptos will be the most hunted investment platform. WHen share holders trade cryptocurrencies they will spend their cash in trading cryptos. It means there is high demand.

Yes.. government can be very high dangerous enemy for cryptocurrency.
Many thing happen in the market depending on goverment. So becareful with government. I know they can not stop this but they can make this harder for us.

Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

No one can beat Bitcoin in popularity, although at this time Etherum has a remarkable increase but it is still too early to say that Etherum will be able to beat Bitcoin in the future. Until now I still believe that Bitcoin has a tremendous power that can control the crypto market. But Etherum can be said to be the most potent and most potent altcoin compared to other altcoins, I think that the collaboration between Bitcoin and Etherum could be the future determinant of the digital currency.

Bitcoin is hard to compete with. But bitcoin is the strongest one as you said, I won't oppose this. But I still believe in that ethereum can surpass bitcoin in the upcoming years.
demenBTC

Activity: 742

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

In the mid 2018, eth will be 2000. In the end of 2018 eth will be 2500 - 3000. I hope the price will rise slowly. If there is no more government regulation Issues, cryptos will be the most hunted investment platform. WHen share holders trade cryptocurrencies they will spend their cash in trading cryptos. It means there is high demand.

Yes.. government can be very high dangerous enemy for cryptocurrency.
Many thing happen in the market depending on goverment. So becareful with government. I know they can not stop this but they can make this harder for us.
crypto is already widespread in many countries, and almost all countries use it, in government in various countries some have legalized, I believe for the future all governments will legalize it

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:29:25 PM

Ethereum is my favorite and in coming days its price could double or triple because it has a great potential.

I also like this coin because it is fast and pretty stable. I have been using ETH for a long time to make payments. It seems to me that this year the price of a coin can reach 5000 dollars.

aamirsuh

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

Bende I think you will come to Ethereum for $ 5,000. I do not see much negative news for Etehreum anyway. Generally there is positive expectation.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

Currently ETH prices have dropped to $ 800. Although ETH is quite popular in the market today. So some people have predicted that in the future ETH will dominate the market and be the leading penny in the crypto market. But I think ETH can not get over BTC. The current BTC price is too high, 10 times higher than ETH. When will ETH surpass the BTC?

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

According to this https://coinkir.com/ethereum-price-prediction Ethereum Price Forcast, It will cross 2.8K US dollars But I not agree with this price Prediction I thing Ether will cross 5k Us dollar in December 2018.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

It may know seems impossible. Specially this period of year but ETH will touch $3k by the end of this year. Mark my words.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

It may know seems impossible. Specially this period of year but ETH will touch $3k by the end of this year. Mark my words.
To me, too, it seems likely that the ethereum will reach the price of $ 3,000 this year. At the moment, we see a strong fall in the entire crypto currency market, but this is a temporary phenomenon, the market is sure to fully recover.  Smiley

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:14:32 AM

Hi I saw your comment on our thread
As everybody reading Bitcoin Talk knows Superior Coin was stolen on July 21 and the thieves are still attempting to pump and dump it on exchanges. Please read the original thread about Superior Coin for the proper information. You can also follow our updates on Twitter at twitter.com/thesuperiorcoin
We have allowed the price to rise a little so that our friends and investors could get back their money but very soon the price will crash so you should sell now and have nothing to do with this coin. The FBI is watching all activity closely.
Read here for legitimate updates and read our ebook when it is published soon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1974261.0;all

You can still sell Superior Coins on the SouthXChange for a short period of time we recommend you to do this immediately

Yoriko and Michael Todd
Founders and 100% owners of Superior Coin
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:24:30 AM

Eth is developing because  of its good standard in the market.But it cannot defeated bitcoin ,it was the strongest crypto that ever made. Its seems so impossible but it always next to btc.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

Eth is developing because  of its good standard in the market.But it cannot defeated bitcoin ,it was the strongest crypto that ever made. Its seems so impossible but it always next to btc.
I believe that theoretically, ethereum can beat bitcoin, but not in 2018. As long as bitcoin positions remain too strong, ethereum is not as popular as digital gold.  Smiley

Stake VIP wager
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: