Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying YOUR bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies 24/7! Currently available: $0.00  (Read 2378 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 04:39:38 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2013, 12:16:48 AM by KingOfSports

Hi guys,
I've decided I will be buying a lot of BTC and other cryptocurrencies, any of which that are listed on btc-e.com. I offer many methods and am ready to buy up to a large amount of your BTC! I will update this thread on current amounts available to buy at all times. This thread will remain open as I plan on buying very often. Please check often if you have a lot to sell.

Current available amount of cash:
$0.00

What I will buy (and spot price):

Btc-e USD codes- $1 to $1 ratio. No markup.

Bitcoins- btc-e spot price -0.5%

Litecoins- btc-e spot price -1.0%

ALL other cryptos listed on BTC-e- btc-e spot price -1.50%

PAYMENT METHODS (and any extra fees):

1. Cash in mail- Cash mailed directly to your address, will provide tracking #. Fees: Shipping costs (either priority or overnight mail).

2. Moneypak- Moneypak card bought with cash, code # PMed to you. Can be added to paypal with no risk of chargeback Fees: $5.00

3. Reloadit or Vanilla Reload Similar to moneypak, paid with cash, # PMed or emailed to you. Fees: $4.00

4. Bank CASH Deposit- Cash deposited to your major US bank, subject to locations near me. Fees: None

5. Money Orders (WU/MG/USPS, you can select your preference)- Money order mailed to you directly. Fees: $2.00

6. Dwolla- Money sent from my Dwolla account to yours. Please note this method will take 3-5 business days to be paid due to having to get funds from bank account to Dwolla. Fees: None

7. Moneygram- Money sent to you and can be picked up at any Walmart or CVS location. Max of $990. Fees: All sending fees, check moneygram.com for an estimate (90% of time these estimates are the correct price).

8. Western Union- Money sent to you and can be picked at many local stores. Max of $990. Fees: All sending fees, check WesternUnion.com for an estimate (90% of time these estimates are the correct price). Can send worldwide.

9. Cash In-Person- I live in Maryland, if you are willing to meet me somewhere close I will exchange for cash. However payment must be sent before the arranged meeting. Fees: None

All payments will be sent out within 24 hours of received payment except on weekends and except for Dwolla. Moneypaks and other cards can be bought overnight at any time if you need cash fast and generally if you catch me online I can get you the moneypak or card within 30 minutes.

How do I contact you?
Please PM me here to sell me BTC, I will provide you a quote and an address to send to if you accept the quote. Once received I will pay you in the method of your choice.

Will you accept escrow?
For certain payment methods (4, 7, and 8 I will. All others methods I will not as it is very hard for the honest party to 100% prove themselves for the other methods, thus I cannot afford to risk somehow getting reversed scammed. However the escrow must be completed in a very timely manner as prices change constantly. My reputation thread is found below in my signature and my trust page has a couple ratings as well. If you don't trust me, thats fine and I wish you the best regardless.

Why are you not paying mtgox spot prices?
Mtgox has had MAJOR problems processing withdraws and thus the price you could say on the site is imaginary, mainly the price is inflated because people with cash are buying their BTC and transferring them out. No one is able to withdraw fiat in a usual manner and I have heard bitstamp is also giving people trouble now. Thus I cannot base my price off mtgox.

Who sends first?
You send payment first unless you're JohnK or Theymos.

Do you have a minimum or maximum we can sell to you?
The minimum is $100 worth. The maximum is whatever the amount of cash I have available to purchase which is highlighted above.

Also, I understand my prices might be low, please feel free to sell through other means.

If you have a payment method you would like to know if I can pay via, please PM me! The above methods are the only ones I know of and have used before, but I'm sure there are other feasible ones out there too that I can use to pay you.

I will sign a message from my bitcoin address 1King16MnUwPtmVPPPm3dRbB52BDKH2zFs before agreeing to a trade beforehand everytime. Make sure to check the message as many people on here have been hacked at one point or another. PLEASE NOTE: Do not send to that address unless requested when asked for payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 04:53:03 AM

Kk lets give a shot, lemme sell 1BTC for spot -0.5%, pm me i have bank of america can you do email transfer?
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 04:56:27 AM

Kk lets give a shot, lemme sell 1BTC for spot -0.5%, pm me i have bank of america can you do email transfer?
Normally I will not do wire transfer from my BOA account however I will do it once just to get the purchasing started. All others please expect that I will only be doing cash deposits and not wire transfers, thank you.

Please PM me and we'll get this done.

shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 05:27:05 AM

Super fast, super easy, i like this a lot better than bitcoin-brokers which I'm pretty sure is toying with my money or something....

got $94.07 boa for 1btc, will do future business for sure
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 05:29:23 AM

Super fast, super easy, i like this a lot better than bitcoin-brokers which I'm pretty sure is toying with my money or something....

got $94.07 boa for 1btc, will do future business for sure
Confirmed, super fast glad to have gotten 1st transaction for this thread done smoothly.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 08:58:56 AM

Have someone who has PMed me about a $500 sale. Will update later once completed.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 02:42:43 PM

$500 sale turned into a $900 one conducted with MsBitcoin, always a pleasure doing business with her. She sent first, although a slight hiccup, everything was resolved and payment was received on both ends. Thanks again. Still buying!

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 04:20:24 PM

Bought $900 worth from Immuzikation, he sent first. Smooth transaction completed within 30 minutes for both parties. Thanks! Having purchased almost $2000 today, my payments will be on hold til tomorrrow. $606 is current amount willing to purchase again starting tomorrow. Might have more USD, if you are looking to buy BTC in the D.C. or Maryland region let me know as I am also selling at the same time.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 07:39:01 PM

Bump buying again, some extra funds added to availability.

-Mk23-

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 07:58:06 PM

Kos I have coins for sale
dinerodigitalip

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 09:04:28 PM

hi
kinkofsports

i have some reloadit want BTC
can you help?
or can you act escrow for reloadit to BTC exchange?

waiting for you
thanks
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:40:59 AM

hi
kinkofsports

i have some reloadit want BTC
can you help?
or can you act escrow for reloadit to BTC exchange?

waiting for you
thanks
I can escrow if need be. Let me know. At the moment I am not able to sell for reloadit, if you could provide me a prepaid card that acts similar to greendot and accepts them let me know as well and I'll see if that card would be suitable for me. Thanks for the interest.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:07:04 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2013, 06:44:28 AM by KingOfSports

Bump. Someone has contacted me looking to sell couple of coins and payment has been rec'd. Amount available to purchase with BTC updated. Thank you to all so far!

cosmicboy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 04:51:19 AM

When sending cash in the mail, do you vacuum pack?
Obey

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 06:20:26 AM

check your private messages , looking to sell some BTC need WU
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:57:48 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2013, 12:10:10 AM by KingOfSports

As I have moved onto college campus, I am going to be doing a test run for demand here for local trades for cash. Thus I am in need of inventory BTC to sell. $1000 available, long term deals are definitely welcome, however not guaranteed at this point. If I get enough business from local students buying BTC and from people in the Washington D.C. area, I will hopefully do $500-$2000 a week of buying, hopefully from someone needing cash on a regular basis for their coins. Please PM if interested in selling.

Please note, I do not have my car with me at the moment, some options will be unavailable but in the future will be available as I plan on having my car on campus in a matter of weeks. Most payment options ARE available right now.

Maui

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:52:10 AM

As I have moved onto college campus, I am going to be doing a test run for demand here for local trades for cash. Thus I am in need of inventory BTC to sell. $1000 available, long term deals are definitely welcome, however not guaranteed at this point. If I get enough business from local students buying BTC and from people in the Washington D.C. area, I will hopefully do $500-$2000 a week of buying, hopefully from someone needing cash on a regular basis for their coins. Please PM if interested in selling.

Please note, I do not have my car with me at the moment, some options will be unavailable but in the future will be available as I plan on having my car on campus in a matter of weeks. Most payment options ARE available right now.

I'll sell $1000 for the amount of $500 x 2 net spend/vanilla reload its.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:53:04 AM

$1000 USD code from btc-e?

Maui

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:16:32 AM

$1000 USD code from btc-e?

$1000 worth of BTC

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 04:16:52 AM

Bump, been busy today sorry for slow communication guys. All PMs have been replied to. I have also decided to buy $2000 worth. Thread updated to reflect this.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: