Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should be banned from Theymos' personal website, bitcointalk.org?
No, theymos has crossed the line - 4 (80%)
Yes, it's his personal blog website so it doesn't matter - 1 (20%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The EU is pretty cool  (Read 1257 times)
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 05:42:56 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2013, 09:46:39 AM by Matthew N. Wright

Stalker update #23: It's official, I'm no longer living in Korea and have moved to the EU. In the past month I've visited dozens of bitcoiners and experienced a breathtaking difference of lifestyles than what I grew up with in the USA as I went through the UK, Germany, Austria and now in Slovenia (visited the nice Bitstamp fellas yesterday too).

I think I am now more sure than ever that I should work towards repatriation to an EU country and renunciation of my increasingly aggressive US ties. Good news for those of you who love to hate me, I'll be living next door to you now!

Updates on the pirate bet situation: 75% has been settled in full and only the larger amounts straggle as I build up income with my new projects.

Updates on finances relative to the community: I have paid back over $60,000 in loans and business shares for businesses than didn't work out and now only have two personal loans to friends of mine. I am still owed over $48,000 from various loans I gave to others, refunds, and businesses that have tried to screw me over and owe me a settlement.

Updates on projects: I'm working on a few projects these days, one of which I'll be happy to sell at the Bitcoin EU conference this September 26~28 in Amsterdam. As part of that product line (will explain later) I have made an agreement with Hal and Fran Finney to donate 50% of the profits to his charity. I'm also working in a few non-bitcoin related companies now and couldn't be happier (you notice I don't post here much :-))

Updates on my views: I now agree with most of the libertarian sentiments on bitcoin's importance, but am still a realist when it comes to practical application and timelines (no crazy anti-government speeches and give it 20 years to grow, stop pump and dumping it!). I have decided also that this forum has been poisoned by corruption and sloth and will be working sloely over the next year to throw my hand into building a useful replacement where moderation won't be necessary as I have seen first hand that Theymos' integrity and wisdom is highly questionable (he also still thinks IP = person).

Updates on my trolling: I still think this forum is a joke, but after leaving Korea and meeting many bitcoiners in person, its obvious I was living in a shell until now and don't exactly hold the same hyper-aggressive feelings I have before (except for scumbag scammers and backstabbing profiteers of course).

I remain happily controversial, I remain alive and well, and I am positive I will continue to annoy many of the right people this year. That said, I look forward to annoying the good people less and making up for lost time.

P.s. because theymos doesn't appreciate freedom of speech, I'm technically banned and can't respond to any threads (including this one) until dear leader decides I am now "safe" to let back in (safe meaning I won't bring up the hypocrisy of letting Garr225 scam because they are friends and give me a tag, all while saying he doesn't give tags anymore as an excuse for not giving one to avalon, BFL, Garr255, etc. Hahahaha. Wow.)

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 06:28:22 PM

You have incredible fatigue. Bitcoin must really mean a lot to you, if that weren't so sad I would be laughing.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:04:37 PM

Why lock the poll?
What is the point if only your socks get to vote?

Let me help.

I'm technically banned and can't respond to any threads (including this one)

Do you expect him to create a new thread to answer to you ?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
taenaive

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 02:48:46 AM

what? you left korea for good ? Huh  I thought you were going to host 2 avalon mining rigs in korea.

earth coin: eoX4aTUvARB1UuBG5Mm48hH2QvVM48CZhd
my reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504795.0
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 01:28:47 PM

That's a very fine wall of text. You should be an architect.
taenaive

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 03:05:15 PM

what? you left korea for good ? Huh  I thought you were going to host 2 avalon mining rigs in korea.

With Matthew who knows. You really can't trust anything he says.  
so Did I just get scammed more than 7 btc from Matthew?  > Sad

earth coin: eoX4aTUvARB1UuBG5Mm48hH2QvVM48CZhd
my reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504795.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: