Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Due for a correction..  (Read 258 times)
francojon (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

I think there are a few coins out there that are due for a correction, as the valuation has exceeded what could be considered as a reasonable value even if the wildest expectations were confirmed. I think one of them IOTA... any other?
criticalcrypto

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

Ripple and Tron are the most overvalued
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

Ripple and NXT and BTS, the most recent gains have been too big, so it's perfectly normal to have the next correction, which has gone up dozens of times over a month, and it's crazy. Shocked

Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

Ripple, this token is undoubtedly the biggest increase, I do not know why a centralized token can rise so big? It's totally beyond my imagination.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hannibalis

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

2018 already had a good start for me, all my altcoins rised in few days and i made i profit i didn't expected so fast. Now i'm waiting for correction to end and maybe i'll sell some altcoins that already reached the target i fixed to sell to invest in other new altcoins. I'm planning to be millionaire by the next year  Smiley

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

2018 already had a good start for me, all my altcoins rised in few days and i made i profit i didn't expected so fast. Now i'm waiting for correction to end and maybe i'll sell some altcoins that already reached the target i fixed to sell to invest in other new altcoins. I'm planning to be millionaire by the next year  Smiley

I hope you succeed, but in crypto things can go pear shaped very fast.

I think BTC is due for a correction this first quarter. we will see alts lose around 40% of their value along with BTC. Best thing to ride this wave out is fiat, then buy back low, however this is just my opinion and not financial advice.
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

I have the same plans as you do. ))) Many coins have risen in price, but correction will be necessary. Only while it is known when.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

Ripple will be the top to be valued correctly. It is obvious that there is something wrong with its pricing.

I dont think Ethereum will be hit by this. If you see the 24 hour volume, there are really many people who are buying ETH now.
Looks like a lot of altcoins are painted with blood now.
illecebra

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

I think there are a few coins out there that are due for a correction, as the valuation has exceeded what could be considered as a reasonable value even if the wildest expectations were confirmed. I think one of them IOTA... any other?
I think every altcoin or token that have spike in the chart will get a correction
this is just natural to balance between supply and demand
and also take profit from earlier investor
that's why I always watch carefully when there is high spike in price
sell it off and then buy again in reasonable price... but it's difficult btw
shaun98

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:08:52 AM

Ripple and Tron are overvalued too. I think their price will crash hard in the coming weeks, though I don't know when exactly.

somoscrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:17:59 AM

To sell or not to sell..... That is the question! We have seen many corrections in cryptocurrencies. Sometimes its bitcoin, some other times the altcoins or in other instances everything goes down. We have seen little corrections and big corrections. Somtimes a couple of days corrections and other times it has taken months! Yet, This market comes back even stronger....
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:39:15 AM

Compared to TRON, IOTA is just fine. Again, if you compare the market cap of BNB and kucoin, you will find that kucoin is super overvalued now. This field is just super speculative.

francojon (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

I hope you succeed, but in crypto things can go pear shaped very fast.

I think BTC is due for a correction this first quarter. we will see alts lose around 40% of their value along with BTC. Best thing to ride this wave out is fiat, then buy back low, however this is just my opinion and not financial advice.

Oh wow, a 40% correction is kind of huge. I don´t think that anyone is ready to sell bitcoin that cheap, and if they do I am sure there will be many that have missed out willing to enter at those prices.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:09:21 PM

The question is what is your basis for concluding such. Just a feeling of what you think? Unfortunately, the market does not work based in feelings rather its by actions. It would have been better if you had given reasons for coming to that conclusion. A coin rising does not necessarily mean it will be corrected it might have stayed undervalued long over due which might now start catching up on its rightful position.
I_Like_Dogs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:49:39 PM

Most coins are going down right now, the only ones in my portfolio who are not going down are Elix, Ethereum, and Monero, they are the only ones who gave me between a five, to twenty percent today.

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

Theres not specific value that is standard if the coin's price will correcy probably it will go back to its previous hard support.

krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

I think it was time for correction. The prices jumped too quickly too high. Now it's going to be good time to fill up some holes in portfolio.  I think very soon everything will be back to normal.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

There will always be a bear after the bulls got tired,dont reply to your own expectations the best practice is to identify every coin's movement and price relation to BTC so you can predict accurately what will happen to the coin the bear or bulls come.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
francojon (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

Ripple, this token is undoubtedly the biggest increase, I do not know why a centralized token can rise so big? It's totally beyond my imagination.

Ripple is IMO not even a true cryptocurrency and besides it lives on what seems to be a perpetual stream of pseudo-news such as "a new deal is imminent" or "the production may start soon", etc...
Trimzi

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

On the other hand BTC is quiet for quite some time.
Dom. index is low, I think it will go up soon. But when is the question for mil dollars...or more lol

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: