Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess what coins will boom  (Read 1188 times)
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

Ambit Mining has a track record and experience in running a successful mining operation. see here https://ambitmining.io/
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

The crypto space is volatile , that is, you can earn today and lose tomorrow. So guessing or predicting about specific coins isn't that easy. One fud is all it takes for the market to dip. So I suggest you trade, make your profit. A friend always say " expect the unexpected"..
altcoiner

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

As always I believe in NEO, WTC, nCash and XRP . Especially nCash... It will be big data for retail. The current price is only 5 cents and now is a good time to buy. I think it's going to go up more than 100 times, two years.
R3P0Ps

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

Not much people noticed about a token called Hydrogen..just check in on Marketcap,it's a new token but the potential is massive.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hydrogen/
Odik_sidik_04

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

At the beginning of 2018, let us have a big guess what coin will boom.

What do u mean whit boom? Pump or Dump?
perhaps dumps are alternative coins, and pumped coins may be a trusted one such as bitcoin and ETH. but did not rule out other coin alternatives also go up.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

Just keep choosing on top 100 list on coinmarketcap.com.
You can see the next pump up token their by not guessing but by grabbing all the information about why and how they do it.
Don't make it too serious, have some fun too folks.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

The potential to be the best in 2018 is Cardano, ETH and some newcomers like IOTA. But ofc everything depends from daddy BTC. Because if the year 2018 will be dump year all the altcoins will be at least the same max price like they were in December-January period, because it was still the best time for crypto at all.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

No one can predict whats happens next. Likewise dont know what will going to happen in the coinmarketcap. But i assume some coins in the coinmarketcap that will have good future. Coins such as

Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Neo
Cardano
TRON
IOTA
Bitcoincash.

These are coins have good support and shows their healthy growth in recent days. So invest in these coins will be more useful in future.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

Until now, I`ve not seen any real boom since the beginning of 2018, the market tends to fall in exchange rates and due to the recovery of the market, BTC and ETH increased rapidly, resulting in the altcoins also increased. I think that by the end of 2018, the Ripple will rise and overtake ETH to become the second largest crypto in the market.

Ripple is now stagnant and not even reach $1 since the downfall. So much hype after those pumping it goes dip.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

It is impossible to guess which coin will grow in price, it is generally difficult to predict the behavior of the currency in the market  Tongue
Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

No one can predict whats happens next. Likewise dont know what will going to happen in the coinmarketcap. But i assume some coins in the coinmarketcap that will have good future. Coins such as

Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Neo
Cardano
TRON
IOTA
Bitcoincash.

These are coins have good support and shows their healthy growth in recent days. So invest in these coins will be more useful in future.
it looks like a very good coin to hold in the future. but you do not forget the bitcoin. I think this is the most potential and promising coin if for the long term. because bitcoin is only limited. the more step the coin will be the more expensive the price.
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Neo
Cardano
TRON
IOTA
Bitcoincash.

You are forgetting the fact that these coins have already boomed. What are the chances that they will boom again?
WordDeckTuch

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

Lisa is perfect for the growth of the business and it is very useful s well.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

I think that IOTA and ETH may boom strongly in nearest months, may currently is a sweet moment to dive in and buy some tokens.

khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

I predict the ethreum that will explode this year.Eth is great for long-term investments,I have eth and hold until the price goes up, and hopefully it will soon rise.

LindsayWWW

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

The VIB token is going to fly high till the moon and I completely agree with you.
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

I do not know which coin exploded in this year, as many coins suddenly rose unexpectedly, maybe for now I will be watching which coin will explode in this year, a lot of coins that have the potential to explode this year.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

My call is towards the Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/ as Ambit Mining will partner with the major mining hardware manufacturers and will install cutting-edge cooling and wiring solutions in order to optimize the costs and to ensure maximum profitability.
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

Good boom was on the Lambo.  Now the coin fell very much and those who did not have time to go out, lost XXX.  And now I believe it is possible to enter the coin ZIL. Expected to grow well, in my opinion.

Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

I guess CAT token by BitClave will boom in the future. They're developing a decentralized monetized search engine. Smiley I hope it's gonna be the next Google. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOgmyEDsgw    Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: