Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $10000 loan have collaterall in business  (Read 248 times)
OnlineVenturist (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Hey guys, I know I am newbie, but I am looking for a short term loan, just to build a part of the project.

Loan ammount - $10,000.00 only - btc
Loan reason - business development
Loan repayment - $12,500.00 only and 10,000 MDCN - btc
Loan repayment time - 1 month
Collateral - MDCN reserve holdings. Approx 490million MDCN

About me- Cofounder and owner of mdcn.org.uk
We are in progress of pre ico and ico.
We have to come up with funds for development today or lose the spot for early release.

I can prove any ownership.
Can deal through escrow.
We need to make payment in BTC.

If you need any other proof or any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

This all looks very nice and impressive but I’m left wondering how or why funding worth a mere $10,000 would be needed by someone with a clinic based on the prestigious and world famous Harley Street in London, UK, where many of his patients include Royalty, Foreign Dignitaries, and Famous Stars.

No disrespect meant for someone holding such impressive medical credentials and not wanting to present myself as being excessively presumptuous but I imagine it would be quite easy for a Consultant in Family Medicine to obtain a loan or overdraft of USD 10k from any high street bank in the UK.

I believe the offered collateral might not be considered a valid one as lenders tend to prefer established altcoins with an independent market value and not one controlled by the borrower. They also require collateral be transferred to them and held by them until the loan is repaid.

Not sure if you will find anyone adventurous enough to accept this collateral as obviously there is always that ever-present risk of an ICO potentially failing to advance successfully, thus endangering the collateral itself.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:05:25 AM

Hey guys, I know I am newbie, but I am looking for a short term loan, just to build a part of the project.

We have to come up with funds for development today or lose the spot for early release.

Can deal through escrow.

Thank you

I would try to prove if you are who you say you are, but however with the number of people newbies coming here, I rather not waste my time trying to confirm anything (just tired of it all). I do, however, want to know, if this is for development and your collateral is a token that isnt even on an exchange (thus have no value and is pretty much useless), why post that as collateral? If you default, how would one even sell the tokens? While MDCN is a good concept, I feel that the collateral doesnt worth a cent and pose a high risk to anyone to would accept it simply because anyone can create a token or coin. If you truly need the money, why not go to a bank and take out a loan and buy bitcoin with that?

Besides the statement above, if you truly need a loan in the mist of a [early] release, something is wrong. Maybe miscalculation, poor accounting, new expenses, or what? Wouldnt you have seen that you would need the funds at an earlier time before today? Why do you need a early release, and if you werent able to secure a early release, for whatever reason, by how much would the release date be push back?
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

I live very close to Harley Street, please PM me and provide financial documents relating to the business. If you can transfer full or partial ownership of the business over to me as collateral, we should be able to come to an arrangement.
bobe1990

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

we can help you, contact us to bobe22@hotmail.fr

BitcoinHunterXHunter

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

Can deal through escrow.

Thank you

Its easily get loan today If you just have a colateral , because I know good project that  offer a good loans and its decentralize , Ethlend is the good one to as for a loan, no documentation needed  just follow instructions on there site  and there you go you can have a nice loan, its Ethereum Base , but you can Exchage Ethereum to BTC.
OnlineVenturist (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Hello and thank you for your responses.
Not needed anymore we have funded this ourself.
Thank you for your wise words and now we can continue our plans as expected.

The reason was it was urgent. But we cam to an agreement with the development.
We hope to work as planned and everything back to normal.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: