Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ESCAPE TOKEN/ ESCAPE ROOM GAMES AND VR CURRENCY  (Read 7163 times)
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

Why have you decided to use blockchain? I think you can develop escape with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
support.escapetoken

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

Good day! You say that it costs less money to develop a high tech guest right now. Is it because they wont have to rent a place and hire the actors?
Hello! Yep, it's much less expensive to use VR technology, but you still have to rent place. And also this tech works fine with your old quest - you can update it.
support.escapetoken

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Why have you decided to use blockchain? I think you can develop escape with it.
We decided to use blockchain in our rating system to prevent admins from abusing moderating rights and to provide unchangable, honest reviews and ratings to our clients.
waitsummer

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

Hi. Where are you labs and hardware located? Can a big potential investor visit it to have a look around?
support.escapetoken

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:41:53 PM

Hi. Where are you labs and hardware located? Can a big potential investor visit it to have a look around?
Our VR lab is located in St.Peretsburg, Russia. It has it's own VR quest with innovative tracking system which makes possible the hyperreality technology. I'm sure you can have a look at it. For detailed info you can visit our site: https://www.escapetoken.com
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

Today we can see that the costs of quests increases while their number keeps reducing. Wont this have negative impact on the development of Escape?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

Today we can see that the costs of quests increases while their number keeps reducing. Wont this have negative impact on the development of Escape?
My country experiences the same situation but i believe that the reason is the physical costs of holding quests.
scifilover

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

My country experiences the same situation but i believe that the reason is the physical costs of holding quests.
Could u explain me the idea please? I fail to get it.
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

The scheme is really simple: a quest room appears in a city. The fans of quests attend in the course of first several months. After that the interest to ir reduces.
scifilover

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

The scheme is really simple: a quest room appears in a city. The fans of quests attend in the course of first several months. After that the interest to ir reduces.

It’s clear now, but how’s this platform gonna solve this problem? Will it be possible to conduct several different quests in one room with its help?
support.escapetoken

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

It’s clear now, but how’s this platform gonna solve this problem? Will it be possible to conduct several different quests in one room with its help?

First of all, an aggregator is a great opportunity to attract new customers. When a customer attends quests he wants new puzzles and he gets very dissapounted if the are all the same. So our platform will analyse how many game mechanics crossed in the selected quest in comparison with the already passed by player. In order to help to refresh old quests and make new ones we are going to launch a marketplace which will offer a full range of services and technologies: from scenarios and individual puzzles to turnkey quests and quests in virtual reality.
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

Hey there. What’s the nominal price of your token?
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

Hey there. What’s the nominal price of your token?
It’s written on the official site of the platform that it’s 1 USD.
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

i have a lot off interest in this idea , more people going to use/need escape rooms , so if more people going to know what it is , this could be one off the bigger players , i need to read some more about it but at first sight looks great
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

Good afternoon. How long is it before the end of the pre-ICO?
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

Good afternoon. How long is it before the end of the pre-ICO?
Less than a week, i’d advise u to hurry up.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

Hi there. As i understand it, you’ll introduce your own rating system on your platform. Can u please elaborate on this?
support.escapetoken

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

Hi there. As i understand it, you’ll introduce your own rating system on your platform. Can u please elaborate on this?

Our rating system will be powered by blockchain. Ths will guarantee honest results.
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

Good afternoon. Will it be possible to sell the scenarios for quests on your platform? I guess they’ll have a great demand.
support.escapetoken

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

Good afternoon. Will it be possible to sell the scenarios for quests on your platform? I guess they’ll have a great demand.

Yes, we are launching our marketplace where you will have an opportunity to buy and sell quest scenarios.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: