Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANDROID - Poloniex companion application  (Read 144 times)
altintarr (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

Hello budies,

I would like to present you a project that I'm leading during my free time since few months.

First, I wanted to warn you, I'm nor a profesionnal developer neither a profesionnal cryptotrader but only a novice in both domains.
I have gathered these 2 hobbies to create from scratch a new app that I'm using everyday now. It can be usefull for everyone who use the Poloniex platform, only for following markets or for trading assets.

Last thing before presenting my app, and as I'm not greedy and share the open-source philosophy, my app is FREE, OPENSOURCE and AD-FREE.

Application name : Polo Companion
Play Store link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tool.altintorr.polocompanion

Public functions :
   • Consult all the poloniex supported markets
   • Consult charts (orderbook, candlestick charts)
   • Consult lending offers
   • Consult Official Press releases

Private functions (need to set personnal API keys) :
   • Create buy/sell orders
   • Close open orders
   • Consult personnal crypto balances (with fiat estimation)
   • Consult personnal trade history
   • Transfer balance between accounts exchange-marign-lending
   • Create new loan offers
   • Follow its own active loans

Fucntions that I'm planning to add soon :
   • Margin section (create, consult margin trades)
   • Maybe later : a section with some coinmarketcap infos for all currencies supported by Poloniex

Don't hesitate to share feedback here, if you want more features, if you find a bug, or if you want to share constructive criticism.

Bye
Ierusalim

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

Hello budies,

I would like to present you a project that I'm leading during my free time since few months.

First, I wanted to warn you, I'm nor a profesionnal developer neither a profesionnal cryptotrader but only a novice in both domains.
I have gathered these 2 hobbies to create from scratch a new app that I'm using everyday now. It can be usefull for everyone who use the Poloniex platform, only for following markets or for trading assets.

Last thing before presenting my app, and as I'm not greedy and share the open-source philosophy, my app is FREE, OPENSOURCE and AD-FREE.

Application name : Polo Companion
Play Store link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tool.altintorr.polocompanion

Public functions :
   • Consult all the poloniex supported markets
   • Consult charts (orderbook, candlestick charts)
   • Consult lending offers
   • Consult Official Press releases

Private functions (need to set personnal API keys) :
   • Create buy/sell orders
   • Close open orders
   • Consult personnal crypto balances (with fiat estimation)
   • Consult personnal trade history
   • Transfer balance between accounts exchange-marign-lending
   • Create new loan offers
   • Follow its own active loans

Fucntions that I'm planning to add soon :
   • Margin section (create, consult margin trades)
   • Maybe later : a section with some coinmarketcap infos for all currencies supported by Poloniex

Don't hesitate to share feedback here, if you want more features, if you find a bug, or if you want to share constructive criticism.

Bye
hello i am support of GOA coin, we need now Android wallet. If you can help us, pls msg me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: