Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what would be best site for crypto trading  (Read 138 times)
sestina (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

i want to start doing crypto trading

so what site should i use for it

i would want a site that has low fees
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

I suggest you to start your trading on Poloniex and it allows user to trade all the altcoins.Poloniex exchange is one of the exchange that has been running for more years.Some trading sites stopped accepting the new registrations but I think it is not yet in Poloniex so you have to register faster or the chance is their for registration will be closed.
Poloniex also offers low fee when compared to Bittrex exchange.So I hope you got enough information for picking up your exchange.
Lastminuteman

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

I guess poloniex and livecoin.net are a good choice to start, since with these two exchanges you will have a large selection of crypto to trade.  Wink
Rnd2012

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

For you questions about the best site crypto trading I'll advise   you for Bina experience, crptopia kucoin yobit.net those have low fees transactions instead of polonex and bitterx
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

Binance, poloniex, kucoin, coinexchange, kraken are the only exchanges that are accepting new member registrations right now most of other trusted exchanges have disabled registrations.

Binance, poloniex, bittrex, hitbtc are few exchanges which I am using these days.
sestina (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

with i have to submit documents in these sites

can you trust these site with your personal info
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

Binance, poloniex, coinexchange you can start trading with this site. The best one i use is Binance, now this site very popular and easy to use.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

I'm a also crypt currency trader i'm doing trading around 3 year ago but now a days i'm use only Three Crypto Currency trading site but i'm like three site and i think this site is very trusted and low fees . Number one is Binance, Bittrex, and Ploloniex is best crypto currency.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

I always encountered with this same question for a newbie, well, as of now you can't make an account in bittrex, poloniex and binance recently they announced that they did not accept for new account member and the reason is to give better service to their member. Why you should not try in hitBtC so far that's a good site will now still accepting new account or you just wait for bittrex, poloniex and binance for their announcement when they are open for creating and accepting new accounts. In low fees i must prefer on binance, then happy trading good luck. Grin

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

I would personally suggest you Binance. It has the lowest fee structure with additional 50 percent concession on fees if you pay fees in BNB coin. Even the unverified accounts there have a daily withdrawal limit of 2 BTC so I think its really the best exchange for day trading.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:18:33 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 12:58:02 AM by ameliana

I have tried the new krypto trading site, fast offers for deposits and withdrawals. Bibox exchange. But if you want a bigger volume you can try hitbtc or poloniex / bittrex, but the market there is more complicated and structured, but you will quickly adapt because the interface is very familiar.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

I always encountered with this same question for a newbie, well, as of now you can't make an account in bittrex, poloniex and binance recently they announced that they did not accept for new account member and the reason is to give better service to their member. Why you should not try in hitBtC so far that's a good site will now still accepting new account or you just wait for bittrex, poloniex and binance for their announcement when they are open for creating and accepting new accounts. In low fees i must prefer on binance, then happy trading good luck. Grin
Binance is open for new account registration, not sure about bittrex,poloniex. i would advise one to stay away from hitbtc, lots of people are complaining about their deposits/withdrawals not being credited.

with i have to submit documents in these sites

can you trust these site with your personal info
Use binance, they don't ask for any ID. there's 2 BTC daily withdrawal limit though.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

There are a lot of good platforms for you to trade as well as the bittrex platform biggest and oldest crypto market. Binanace new platform appeared and was used by many.

Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

at current state i cant recommend any of them, because they cant handle increased user activity.
before that i as using binance, now i stopped trading
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

There are many trading platforms available into the cryptoworld.As you are new to trading so i suggest you to first of all get proper knowledge about the trading because trading is quite risky.
i suggest you to do trading on bittrex,yobit or polonix.i personally useing all this platform.you can trade any coins kn this platform.the polonix fees is less than other exchanges.
Voldemaar

Activity: 368
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

Heard about trading platform with zero fee but forgot the name... Cry Goggle it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: