Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 709 times)
madunicorn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

While people invest in bitcoin and use it, it will be on the move and relevant. Rules of any currency and coins. This is rule of economics
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZeroDrifting

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

Yes! If your planning to invest to cryptos then now is the right time, you can buy your BTC thru Paxful.com
Sohelrana1122

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:09:59 AM

bitcoin rate now low so you can invest btc
Happy Smile

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:11:26 AM

Yes you should but also diversfy your investments to alts.
mortred14344

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

Right now Bitcoin price lower then other time.. what's your opinion??
Should I invest in Bitcoin right now?

Yes.You should invest now its because the value drop down so you can be able to buy it at a cheaper price then youll just wait for its value to rise again in order for you to earn big.You dont need to be afraid because bitcoin is a trusted crpyto and there are many people get rich because of investing in bitcoin.
villain24

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:31:32 AM

It is a good idea to invest since it has a lower price now. But still, keep in mind there is still a risk that it might go down further. You should invest what you are willing to lose.
bingble

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

BK Capital Management founder Brian Kelly said today, Market watchers should invest in bitcoin now that prices are down.

He said, With uncertainty over the regulatory environment of digital currencies in South Korea and China, Kelly pointed out that cryptocurrency is in a "hand-off" period, moving from retail Asian investors to U.S., European and Japanese institutional investors.

For myself, right now I put about 30% of my cash on BTC.
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:42:58 AM

Don’t invest in something you do not understand. If you don’t understand Bitcoin you should not be investing in it.

My advice is that, while you might not need to be an expert in the technical details, you need a thorough understanding of what you're getting into. You need to understand how it works as an investment, how liquid it is (ie, can you get out when you want to), the level of risk and what can drive the price up and down.

My advice is not to invest "just because a friend told you to", but to do your own research and make the decision that's right for you.

Anyone now is a good moment to do so
AishaIvy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:52:25 AM

Actually now is a good time to do it. as it's going to recover soon.
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

If you have spare cash, I suggest you start BTC now!
The price of BTC is relatively cheap now, if you hold it for a long time, it will bring benefits.
Now the price is low because of the influence of some policies in east Asia. The price of BTC will definitely go up after this period.
This is my personal opinion!

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

Invest is the word, not speculate or day trade. To invest in BTC today you have to realize that you'll not be a millionaire next week like so many posts I see in the crypto space.

Are you interested to "invest" in crypto because you what to buy a Lambo or because you love the tech and support the disruption of centralised systems?

Anything decentralized gets may vote. Remember your cash is your vote, invest in what you truly believe in.

Just HODL!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

Yea now that bitcoin price is down to me you don't have to ask any body if you should invest on it just advice your self because the best advice is advice one advice himself so bitcoin price is lower than before so use the opportunity and so what you want to do.
vbcrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:23:47 PM

Definitely, but not all your crypto packet has to be in bitcoin, to low your risk hodl several coins.
sharifbd

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

It is totally your choice, Because Cryptocurrency coin price is always up and down.Research more before invest in Bitcoin.
Irene80

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Yes, the price is relatively low at the moment, and since most of the experts and traders expect a significant growth this year, bitcoin is considered a great investment at the moment. Apart from BTC, you can also consider investing in bitcoin gold (a Bitcoin-driven cryptocurrency) and litecoin, following the same logic and BTC does. However, those two coins are cheaper and easier to access, so they also might be good investments options for a newbie. 
Overall, like some comments say, the decision is in your hand Wink
dany.simas

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

Probably BTC is still a good investment. Despite goverment's ban this is in any case digital gold.
But as for me I bought some BTC by $1000-1500. And now it's hard for me to buy BTC by 10-15k $. Even is it local low...
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

Yes bitcoin is a very good investment. I have invested my money into bitcoin and am hoping for it to increase a lot this year.
of
If you invest then you can earn a lot of money if the price increases but you can also lose a lot of money if the price decreases so be careful.
sumosama

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:18:45 AM

That is great. But I think investing in altcoin is more profitable than bitcoin.
greenbucks

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

Invest what you could afford to lose then it won't be a problem
minhnguyen

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

I think if you dont understand why the price evaluate so much and the techn problem or any factor that lead to rise and fall in price of bitcon, you should wait until the correction section, then buy with low price
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: